It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Honours It's Youngest Martyr - A 10 Year Old Saudi Boy!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Jerusalem Post Source!!!

Supporters of the Islamic State terrorist organization recently posted a tribute video on social media in honor of a 10-year-old who they claim is the youngest "martyr" to die during their campaign to conquer territories across Syria and Iraq.

He should never have been in position to become a Martyr...
Nowhere does the Quran insist or adhere to the idea of children going to War...

The boy, who went by the name Abu Obadya al-Abassi, was nicknamed "Baghdadi's puppy," a reference to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Al-Abassi left his native Saudi Arabia to join IS in Syria. He is believed to have been killed along with his father in an air attack waged by the United States.

Just 10 years old...
Brainwashed by Wahhabi indoctrination...

Is this a smoking gun in relation to Saudi involvement with IS...
Many have speculated that the extreme views of Saudi Arabia are almost identical to the ideological manifesto of "Islamic" State!

It's tragic, in many senses of the word...
Something needs to be done about IS...
& I'm talking about soldiers being involved...

IS are at the border of a NATO country, Turkey...

NATO should take control of this situation instantly...
Not just Turkey, but NATO as a whole...
It's what the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation is for...

Boots on the ground...
However unpopular...
It's what armies are for, is it not!?!

RIP!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Religious indoctrination starts in the US at a young age also.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

there is a mistranslation that everyone gets wrong...its not 72 virgins...its a 72 year old virgin....hes gonna be totally bummed

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

man that is just sick stuff

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes i agree its time for boots on the ground. However i believe those boots on the ground should come from the Islamic nations in the surrounding area.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If Jerusalem post is to be taken seriously, I'd say this is proof that when dealing with militant Muslims there are no civilians.
On the flip side, that kid died fighting for something greater than himself. His ancestors, evil as they may be, are smiling on him. That is more than can be said for Western youth whose culture and values have been taken away from them.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's extremely rare for me to do this ... but here goes ... I"m going to quote Jesus from the bible. Jesus .. who is considered a prophet in Islam ..

Matthew 18:6 - If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Those ISIS folks should take heed and listen to the first hand accounts of what Jesus said. Leading little children astray and into murdering innocent people will make Jesus exceptionally angry .. and an angry Jesus means a very nasty eternity for the person causing the anger. Fair warning ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's true pal, but it's a little very different to Saudi Wahhabism...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: alexball
that kid died fighting for something greater than himself. His ancestors, evil as they may be, are smiling on him. That is more than can be said for Western youth whose culture and values have been taken away from them.

No the kid didn't die for something greater than himself. He died for a murdering cult. It was a waste of a life. And his ancestors wouldn't be smiling on him, unless they are in hell. They'd be crying over the waste of his life and the lives of those he was sent to murder.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If Jerusalem post is to be taken seriously, I'd say this is proof that when dealing with militant Muslims there are no civilians.
On the flip side, that kid died fighting for something greater than himself. His ancestors, evil as they may be, are smiling on him. That is more than can be said for Western youth whose culture and values have been taken away from them.

Have you ever seen what ISIS fight for...? Ever look up Youtube videos of them riding down roads and filling cars full of civilians with bullet holes? Ever seen the blood and death involved in that? Maybe you should, or maybe you should get off your high horse enough to open your eyes to the depravity, and cruelty of this group.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wonder what his backstory was? "Brother goes off to fight for alqueda. Gets blown up. He decides to avenge his brothers death. Gets blown up....." Next his friend goes off to fight and gets blown up. Lot of people are either getting blown up or blowing something up these days.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Such a terrible tragedy for a child not o be able to be a child. It saddens and sickens me!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since the Pentagon accounts for more than 70 percent of all NATO defense spending the U.S. is primarily NATO.
One could argue that NATO is already involved just not officially.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

it says he was there with his father.
if i'm not mistaken there's a thread here about a ausie who took his kids over there and shows one of them holding a head.

so it's the parents who are allowing this, makes one wonder how much they really love their kids.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

I have European friends who went to fight for ISIS. I've been following the events unfold before the US media cottoned on what was happening. Yes, they kill. That's what militants do. No different from US military intervention - unless the US is now dropping "love bombs" which love the militants to death. ISIS fights for an apocalyptic fulfillment of a part of their Koran which mentions "the black flags of Khorasan". ISIS has a narrative and a purpose, and while theirs is evil, we Westerners should devise our own narrative and purpose - one that suits us and not the cabal controlling the US govt.

My point essentially is that Westerners should be more militant as a culture. Might makes right so the good should be mighty. Surely you could agree with this?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well this whole loving your kid thing the way westerners do today is actually quite a new concept. Probably hasn't caught on over there quite the same way. Anyway, thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That child would have grown into a terrorist anyway. He was just given the job early. He also died early - this is a good thing.

Even Hitler was a child one time. Think about that.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

who cares, as long as they are outside Australia and far away from civilized people.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
I wonder what his backstory was? "Brother goes off to fight for alqueda. Gets blown up. He decides to avenge his brothers death. Gets blown up....." Next his friend goes off to fight and gets blown up. Lot of people are either getting blown up or blowing something up these days.

Not a very upperly mobile career choice I'd say.

couple of pennies

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Catacomb

I have European friends who went to fight for ISIS. I've been following the events unfold before the US media cottoned on what was happening. Yes, they kill. That's what militants do. No different from US military intervention - unless the US is now dropping "love bombs" which love the militants to death. ISIS fights for an apocalyptic fulfillment of a part of their Koran which mentions "the black flags of Khorasan". ISIS has a narrative and a purpose, and while theirs is evil, we Westerners should devise our own narrative and purpose - one that suits us and not the cabal controlling the US govt.

My point essentially is that Westerners should be more militant as a culture. Might makes right so the good should be mighty. Surely you could agree with this?

No, I don't believe in violence. Violence breeds hate, enmity, death, destruction, and is solely used by those in power to kill those who are not in power. While I would be remiss to leave out the fact that yes we do have a military, and they have killed civilians, I never said I was all for that, either.

Might doesn't make right. That kind of thinking is what fuels the military industrial complex that is but one part of the piece that controls the world we live in. You can say all you want, but war doesn't solve anything. Did getting rid of Saddam solve anything?

It takes a much greater intellect to figure out how to stop this violence, than mine, or than what is in the White House. Sure, we sometimes do indeed have to have a military to stop evil people in this world. But, that's not the cut and dry story of what is happening in Syria, and Iraq right now. We have a group that was more than likely funded by our own government, who we wanted to use in Syria, who did their own thing that we now do not like.

So, we created a problem, that even our own Pentagon has stated has absolutely no chance of being resolved solely by the military.

The depraved side of it comes into effect when these people who are disenchanted with the situation they are in, commit to an all or nothing scenario. Even what you would normally call good people, commit heinous acts. In war, no one is pure. Our own soldiers have to do things that they will never talk about. Not because they like it, but because it has to be done when it is you and the enemy face to face.

And that is why I don't believe in violence. Yes, it must be used at certain times. We are still too backward to admit otherwise. However, as our own government has said. Violence, or a military solution, is not one that is going to succeed. In fact, it will fail. Just like it failed before in Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join