It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Deal with the Sentient Plasma Spheres?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: The GUT

I admit it could be the whole shebangy.

Well,

I don't think that it is. I think stuff tries to get at us, or as Kelly has observed, is getting at us.

Plus, Lostgirl found some stuff that has highlighted some stuff that Kantzveldt said, like, last year concerning ForgottenLanguages, that has to do with all of this that if I have my story together, is going to make heads explode slightly.

Any way you look at it, our nervous systems and our CULTURE has
evolved in the presence of EM fields, 'conscious' or not. This is the
mind-blowing thing.

One point that I make that i don't see anyone else making.. is that
perhaps (and this is my experience) the 'EM fields' don't start out
as conscious --- but after interacting with our brains and nervous
systems they BECOME more organized ('conscious').. you see

and this excites me --- maybe you can get excited -- I can't
imagine why people don't get excited about this ---- this is
as exciting to me as if 'you know who's' material was valid..

WE are the VIRUS which infects 'simple/natural/real' EM
(or 'EM') and turns it slowly into whatever we've turned
it into ... we don't even know that we are doing it...
and then that 'EM waste product' we unknowingly create
turns 'sentient' over the millenia and then comes and
interacts with us it's creator.. and then we freak out
and act all confused.... we deny it.. we worship it...
we call it UFO.

Just like all other problems in this world, we humans
have just crapped in our toy box yet again.

Now.. it's certainly possible that in other worlds,
other biological creatures have unintentionally
created little 'friends' like we have.. and maybe
the universe and various dimensions and quantum
worlds are filled with these little 'friends' and it's
gotten to be quite the problem.

WE are an unknowing replicator..

On this planet most people would create these
little friends unknowingly.. others would create
'souls'.. others... occultists might create 'tulpas'
and now.. EM field infecting machines that we
are... we are CREATING 'UFOs'.

To me, this is the 'secret' behind nearly everything
that ATS talks about, directly or indirectly.

Well there you go.. I'll leave you to talk about
migraines some more.

Kev

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

WE are the VIRUS which infects 'simple/natural/real' EM
(or 'EM') and turns it slowly into whatever we've turned
it into ... we don't even know that we are doing it...

that's a cool idea, bud. so you're saying that interacting with our brains "patterns" these things via electromagnetism?

i guess it's time to spill my guts about my own sphere story.

many moons ago, i was hiking in the pacific nw rainforests with my ex-gf. it was a sunny morning, we were stone sober and neither of us had any vision problems. we're on the trail when this thing just pops in out of nowhere and hovers about two feet above our heads for less than three seconds.

she saw a ball of golden light about five inches across.

i saw a glowing seahorse looking critter that looked like it was made from living glass.

so yeah. no noises or smells or anything.

edit on 11-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

Thanks for the report. That's a neat story.

Frankly I'm not certain about the physics.. EM field.. plasma condensate..
dark plasma.. perturbations in the zero point field of virtual photons..

I don't really care about that part of it.. though it needs to be further
researched... and I'm pretty sure that there are people researching it..
the 1% anyway.. we are just the gestation units you know.. and I guess
they've cooked up what they want for the most part.. and now they
can soon retire us early model replication units.

I proved all this to my own satisfaction years ago.. but it was infested with
'spiritual memes'. I had to come to ATS and read some of Gut's stuff, before
I dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's.

Kev

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
www.youtube.com...
a reply to: ken10

Oh alison kruze, yeah I remember her I would take everything she says or shows with a whole bunch of salt.
I think she is the one that claims that ufos morph into planes. She has been here on ats before I believe, but I think she got banned.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
On a scale of 1/10 how plasma is it?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

0/10 for plasma, those mostly look like paint on old paper. lol, jk.

you know that's the weirdest thing about this to me, is that these things can look like a plain old plasma ball to one observer and a seahorse or a winged dude or w/e to another.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO

originally posted by: Specimen

0/10 for plasma, those mostly look like paint on old paper. lol, jk.

you know that's the weirdest thing about this to me, is that these things can look like a plain old plasma ball to one observer and a seahorse or a winged dude or w/e to another.

Anything which is ultra-fluid can look like pretty much anything.

Anything which can project an image into a human mind can look
like anything at all, simultaneously to any number of observers.

Even Byzantine era art (referring to the previous post) ;-)

Kev
edit on 11-10-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

well, if you're right about the reciprocal patterning effect, it might mean that WE'RE projecting onto THEM. if i project shiny seahorses, does that mean my man card gets revoked lol?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

well, if you're right about the reciprocal patterning effect, it might mean that WE'RE projecting onto THEM. if i project shiny seahorses, does that mean my man card gets revoked lol?

Yes, your man-card is revoked ;-)

Yes.. this exactly the thing we discussed to death on the 'control loop'.
We 'create them' with our cultural ignorance.
They 'screw with us' with their 'cultural ignorance'.
The government tries to get involved.
Everyone loses.

Kev

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ok, here's the choisest vids i could find. i suck at vid analysis, but these are the cream of the ones that seemed legit to me. anyone who's got the chops should feel free to tear 'em apart, tho.

some speculate that the orbs feed off electrical discharge, but those also look like ball lightning.

@2:51 looks like it's drifting to earth? also the m.o. for ball lightning.

that one ain't no ball lightning. also looks like it's morphing?

good space orb compilation there.

edit on 11-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

I believe the first one is confirmed balloons released by the visiting investigators. 2, 3, 4, and 5 were interesting ones I haven't seen before.

One of my favorite researchers and awesome ats fambly member, karl12, has just posted an excellent thread that offers an amazing amount of materials from the recent and UFO-noteworthy CAIPAN. The links there include slides, videos and lectures from folks such as Richard Haines, Jacques Vallee, Eduardo Russo, Philippe Ailleris, Nico Conti and Jeremie Vaubaillon.

Including a presentaion that looks at and synthesizes 30-yrs of Hessdalen research which is very germane to this thread. If Ufology can ever recover from it's squabbles and mistakes, then CAIPAN is the first initiative in forever, if ever, of a vital & scientific framework for study.

Proceedings of the CAIPAN Paris workshop on UAP/UFOs

edit on 11-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here's a link to the PDF of the slideshow from the Hessdalen presentation from the CAIPAN website. I'm just a little ways in to it, but wanted to share it now as it might make for some good discussion. Check out the 5th slide and read what it says. That's a long time for plasma to stay cohesive.

The Hessdalen Phenomena,
30 years of research Instrumentation, results, witness stories, challenges and difficulties (PDF)

edit on 11-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Some are probably people in their Merkaba's:

Merkabah, also spelled Merkaba, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

Source

-MM

Hmmm... so maybe some of the orbs could just be people having out of body experiences and that's what their presence looks like to humans who are on the solid plane...?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
and finally found the longer one from 2012

jfarkinB: erewhon: The first episode was fairly short, maybe 10 seconds, the second one, though, that one went on a while, maybe 3 minutes or more and had multiple eyewitnesses including myself. The whole thing is sort of tl;dr unless you really want the details.

I do, in fact, really really want the details. Please?

*snip*

Later, the trouble commences. But what would you expect me to do? It came toward me, it was really weird, we needed to look at it, I'm not running from a purple ball. Why did you say it was going to come to you? Did you have some sort of prearrangement? Believe me, you don't want to have said "It's coming for me" early on, if it actually does that later, at least in an Army setting. It really gets the creative juices flowing in the intel guys later. In the end, it was decided that it was a natural phenomenon, with slight suspicion that it came towards me after I said it would. But man, I could have stared at it for an hour.

Anyway, tl; dr

This is one of the GREATEST stories I've ever read and I can tell it's not a 'story' but a personal experience. Very well written and detailed... you can tell from the little bits, the 'what would you expect me to do, I'm not running from a purple ball' and the suspicious debriefing afterwards.

Ever thought of sending this to Richard Dolan or calling his radio show up and relaying it? Great stuff, thanks for going to the trouble of writing it up and reposting

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

the hessladen lights include globe type ufos, only they don't exhibit behavior i'd describe as intelligent or controlled. they still could offer insight as to the potential physical properties of the smart globes. 20 min. lecture is well worth watching. here's the highlights off the slides.

they've gotten a lot of radar hits on the hp (hessdalen phenomenon) over the last three decades, highest mean speed 30k km/hr with no sound.

uv spectrum suggests plasma?

oscillation produces cool pattern, kills bacteria. researcher suggests radiation.

edit on 12-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I would star you 100 times for this post if I could:-DDD but let's not insult these plasma sphere's -I'm sure they are on Stephen Hawking's level in comparison to the famous life forms you mentioned-thanks for the giggle though,nice Sunday to you:-)a reply to: sn0rch

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
oh really? How much of her footage have you seen? a reply to: Lichter daraus

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hey KPB,you know,your post makes me think of the "orange ufo" that used to come round here often in 2012-apologies first because my terminology will never be as sophisticated as yours or many other ATS members,I have trouble putting across what I see,a lot of the time,without sounding like a village idiot,or a simple-mined peasant woman.This orange ufo came in the form of a light in the sky-the 1st time I saw it,it was fairly close to my yard at night,well in the evening.I was busy outside,and went into the house to fetch something,as I was doing arts+crafts outside on the bbq table.As I walked in,from my peripheral vision I caught a light,and as I turned,it was hanging there,quite low in the sky.I thought at first it was a flare-but then realised it was unmoving,and too low for a flare.I just stared at this large orange orb/light/ufo,and then as I started waling closer across the lawn,it left,moving away in a backward arc,into the "backfield" like reversing away.

After that it came by many times,but always quite high up,every member of my family saw it at least once,some more than once-i saw it the most-and I had a very overwhelming feeling that it came to Me personally.I perceived it as a thing of wonder,whenever it appeared,my heart leapt with joy-and there was some form of interaction too,I would switch off the yardlights and use a torch,when it dimmed,I would flash my torchlight-and it would brighten,like a silly lil game.My oldest daughter witnessed this game one night,though it gave her the creeps.I became a bit frustrated later on,that closer interaction did'nt happen,but while it came around,it was a source of joy to me,it was like a friend,almost.It stopped coming for some reason,though,I often wonder if it will ever return.

But there was a sentience to it,definitely,and a playful,benevolent nature to it also.Again sorry for the simple way I describe such things,idk how else to do.But your post was thought-provoking,thank you.a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

edit on 12-10-2014 by Raxoxane because: typo's

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thanks for sharing your story.

Yes, some of of 'them' seem a bit shy. There is a probably a range
of gregariousness just like with humans; some introverts, some
extroverts. Some more just 'stupid' ball-lightning, some quite
evolved.

I'd also point out, that some people might be prone to seeing them,
and others not so prone. The bloodline of human might matter.
(some humans, with more native people's blood say) might
have a nervous system more prone. Not to mention kindness.
All life appreciates kindness.

I think that for the more intelligent sorts, it's 100% up to them
who sees them and who does not. Could be swarms of them
everywhere..

Kev

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi all.

I don't know if this footage has ever been debunked, but I find it absolutely fascinating. There are claims it was done before CGI was readily available, but I cannot vouch for the veracity of it. Certainly one of the more interesting orb videos.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join