It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Deal with the Sentient Plasma Spheres?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Hey, I just say it relates to consciousness and that it could be as simple as you propose and if you're proven correct it's wonderful because consciousness seems to be our most important and hardest nut to crack.

However, since whichever way it should go, we are dealing with the weightless, massless phenomena responsible for all of human achievement: Consciousness. Then it raises some very deep questions that may lead us to other forms of conscious life.

I don't profess to know, but I see a lot more evidentiary stuffs including science that address something that is more comprehensive of the totality of the UFO phenomena AND metaphysical questions than migraine headaches ha!

edit on 10-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

But it's not just migraine headaches, and it does indeed span the metaphysical questions and the UFO phenomenon.

When a person that experiences these things sees the phenomenon, the person involved often achieves some personal apotheosis that changes their life. It is a truly metaphysical event, brought on by seeing something that a person cannot immediately identify, but that they must story in to existence.

It might be a hit. It might not.

P.S. TG?

...but I see a lot more evidentiary stuffs including science

The temporal-lobe and migraine headache stuff is science. I'm not just pulling this stuff out of thin air. My links are good when I offer them.

Then it raises some very deep questions that may lead us to other forms of conscious life.

It might. I have to admit that it gets pretty T.McKenna/Magonia. It certainly begs the question: To what end?

edit on 10-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Why are you suggesting that anything has been left out of the report? I don't know, TG, I'm growing really weary of this %centage game when it comes to second-guessing all of this. If there's some reason to believe that something was left out, I'd have to be told what it is.

You edited your post, so I just caught that. I'm not suggesting any secret information, silly, although I can see how recent events and it's unattended ambiguity might cause you to jump that way, I was referring to anticipated discussion that the report is disinfo used to obscure the truth about UFOs. Could be. That truth--should it exist--might be closer to home than Zeta-Reticula. Folk wouldn't freak out over ET, I don't think. The implications of lifeforms amongst us would be much more touchy if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I know that. I think your research should be read by everyone on these boards. I'm sure it's part of the whole shebangy without a doubt. I admit it could be the whole shebangy. I don't think it's as cut and dried as you think, and I read every word you write about and used to click links and still will as you post any I haven't seen.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The implications of lifeforms amongst us would be much more touchy if you think about it.

Yes , I suppose it would. Or anyone else "among us" that is trying to mimic this natural system of human influence.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I admit it could be the whole shebangy.

Well,

I don't think that it is. I think stuff tries to get at us, or as Kelly has observed, is getting at us.

Plus, Lostgirl found some stuff that has highlighted some stuff that Kantzveldt said, like, last year concerning ForgottenLanguages, that has to do with all of this that if I have my story together, is going to make heads explode slightly.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you, Bybyots

edit on 10-10-2014 by lostgirl because: He 'came thru', so I had to delete my diatribe...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I wish I really knew what these are. I have seen one up very close. It passed about 60 feet from me cruising at tree top level. It was an orange plasma with a violet inner plasma and had a hissing sound to it. I saw another orange one at a much further distance, and 20 minutes later I witnessed a rectangular object streaking through the sky. I also witnessed a number of other strange craft during a two month concurrent period so I'm of the opinion that these orbs are some kind of recon drones from some external entity.

A year ago my friend and his GF witnessed 25 to 30 of these orange plasma orbs in formations of 5 or 6 orbs that passed over their heads at treetop level. A police officer had also pulled over to the side of the road across from their house watching the phenomena too. My friend also got some cell phone photos of them, and he saw the same violet plasma center that I did in these.

Whatever they are, they are being seen all over the place. Another friend, who has the eyes of an Eagle, saw a stationary metallic sphere that literally disappeared before his eyes in a daylight siting last week. I wonder if it would have had a glowing plasma had it been a night siting. My locale seems to be infested with these things.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

on the other hand, proximity to these things, given their heavy em field would probably cause all kinds of tle like effects.

Hey,

You know that means that the Condign Report would make us both half-correct.

It would make you correct on the part where the energies that the natural plasmas produce influence our thoughts and behaviour and it would make me correct in that the energies affect the temporal-lobes.

I had no idea til I saw the report.

Wadda trip.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Bedlam

Very compelling and fascinating, Bedlam. I, too, have seen a luminous pulsating ball (huge in my instance) that had some qualities that suggested the possibility of intelligent control.

IF, and I made that a big "if," the government is hiding things about the UFO phenomena, I suspect it's in this area and closer to home than sometimes imagined.

History is filled with examples of the intelligent orb. The elves and fairies and djinn etc. of the past where often first seen as an orb and often left as an orb and the modern reports are full of the same as many here know.

The link below, is to a post on the Baddogma 'RK' thread (buried before you could see it), which directly relates to everything you are talking about above...

plasma 'orb' sentience, connection to Vallee's theories? (and possible gov't engineering)

Within that post there is a link to a post by eidolon23 on the "Vampyre" thread - as well as a suggestion to read from approx. the 2nd half of the page 'prior' to eidolon's post for context and further info, including a link to a Darpa scientist's work (which seems to be a highly possible 'precursor' to gov't experiments with plasma 'orbs', etc...)

edit on 11-10-2014 by lostgirl because: fix link for 3rd time

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

@ ATODASO: I'm not spamming your thread am I? Because, I have a lot of things I'd like to share here as I've really started to look into this aspect in the last few years. I used to think it was rather silly and low on the list, too, until stuff kept popping up (no not orbs, research material haha)

naw, bud, it's awesome, keep 'em coming. thanks for linking the condign report and the rutledge book, that's good stuff.

edit on 11-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

on the other hand, proximity to these things, given their heavy em field would probably cause all kinds of tle like effects.

Hey,

You know that means that the Condign Report would make us both half-correct.

It would make you correct on the part where the energies that the natural plasmas produce influence our thoughts and behaviour and it would make me correct in that the energies affect the temporal-lobes.

me:

so that would make both of us one whole correct, except that i'm still just speculating where as you seem to have found a blanket explanation for every subject on this forum.

bud, i don't know where you're getting the idea that i have drawn any conclusions at all. i don't know #, and that's the point of this thread. some of the film and physical evidence makes me think it's not all in the mind, though. i'm looking into ball lightning, too, which you'd have known if you actually checked into the links posted in the op. maybe you were too busy sh#tposting about migraines and complaining about how we should be talking about that instead of the subject of the thread.

start your own thread on tle, bud, if you need to get the word out that badly. i don't mean to be rude, but damn.

i don't know what you mean by flying "chalupas" either, but plasmas kick out radiation. a few of the eye-witnesses who got close up and personal with their plasma spheres had mild burns. you might also want to look up the effects of strong electromagnetic fields on brain activity.

?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I had a dream once about a sentient plasma sphere, that dream was very weird! It scared me at first when it was floating around in our house with its "electrical sounds" but then I got the feeling that it wasn't there to hurt anyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'd like to add another coin to the bucket:
Sentient Plasma Spheres as crop circle makers...

Avebury Lights are the example,
but I'm sure there more, right here - in the ATS library

edit on 11-10-2014 by jazzgul because: bloody grammar

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO she's got hours of some great stuff. unless you watch what she has to offer you can't speculate. I wouldn't post it if I thought it was fake or simple lanterns.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzgul

decent. here's a good one from that link.

potential military interest/involvement here.

the tie to crop circles is interesting, especially given this article, which verifies that they're caused by microwave radiation, while simultaneously attempting to prove human culpability. could humans have done it? yep, maybe so, but first reports of crop circles date from the 16th century, which is way before anyone could be in a position to home-engineer a directed microwave device.

if the circles are somehow related to orb activity, would producing them qualify as intelligent behavior? Or are they just venting waste and it incidentally makes a pretty pattern?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

you're right, i didn't mean to impugn your source, bud.

i've been making my way through them and am putting together a "best of" list. i'll probably put that up later today. thanks again.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Ah yes maybe that's were we're heading, the Giselians of the parallel world line within their floating Field Resonance Propulsion systems, the Land of Fairy no less, certainly what i'm looking into at the moment with regards to the cult of Assaluhi, the God of the Celestial axis tree and shamanic magic in general in Sumeria, provided cure for headache amongst other things.

Floater Structures in ancient Mesopotamia

2. The headache (-demon) is directed towards the man,
3. the headache-demon is set to distress the neckmuscles.
4. There is no small opening which can ensnare the galla-demon,
5. no binding can be tied on the headache(-demon).
6. It is the young lad who is seized by the headache-demon,
7. it is the young maiden whose diseased neck twitches.
8. Asalluhi sent someone to his father Enki,
9. (saying), 'say to my father:
10. The headache (-demon) [is directed toward the man],
11. [it is set to] distress [the neck muscles].’
12. [Enki answered] his son,
13. ‘My son, what do you not know?’

Ur III Incantations

Shamanic magic of course involves facilitating and redirecting inter-action between perceived parallel realities and Asalluhi as the Celestial axis or tree of life does just that, this extends to complete control of fate, in terms of a Universal Namburbi through magical invocation, so quite a bit involved, there were a lot of Mesopotamian Magical Texts no longer known.

edit on Kam1031283vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday1131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
sorry. didn't mean to come off as harsh but she's been unfairly criticized around here. hey is your name from TPB when Ricky was saying "I f'n atodaso." ?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I remember going to a SciFi Convention in Los Angeles in the last century. Some movie prop guys gave a demo with a big Tesla ball like this. I was sitting in the front row with friends. By the end of the hour watching this Tesla ball do its lightning-in-a-sphere demonstration, my friends and I started talking among ourselves about how absolutely drained of energy we all were. I gave up wanting a smaller Tesla ball.

So I would definitely think there is an energy transfer possible between these spheres and the human body. I remember the small ones were a selling sensation for awhile, then suddenly became unpopular. I always wondered if students or workers put them on their desk for "innovative lighting" - and ended up feeling too drained to concentrate, and relegated them to closets and garages.

Although I wouldn't call these Tesla balls "sentient." They appear to be an un-alive phenomenon similar to ball lightning sometimes spun off during thunderstorms:

paranormal.about.com...
THE MYSTERY OF BALL LIGHTNING

If you want to talk about ghostly orbs flitting around in definite directions, or the intelligently-directed orbs seen over fields before crop circles were formed, then THOSE would be "encased intelligence."

There is also a lot more to lightning than Tesla ever revealed. Today lightning may be the energy needed to open space-time vortices, determined by all the UFOs seen during thunderstorms. Sometimes UFOs emerge from one blast of lightning, then rush toward another lightning blast nearby. It's almost like they accidentally got off at the wrong subway stop.

www.youtube.com...
LIGHTNING STORM ILLUMINATES UFOs/ORBs

www.youtube.com...
SEPT. 2014 STRANGE LIGHTNING IN STORM CLOUDS AND POSSIBLE UFOS

www.youtube.com...
(2002) LIGHTNING-EMITTING UFO PHOTOGRAPHED OVER NAVAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER

edit on 11-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: ADD CONTENT CLARIFY

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join