It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transplanted Organs Hold Memories of Donor. Do You Know Someone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

This is how birds know how and where to fly for winter.

From what we know, in a sense, its bound into their DNA:

For sure, it's not the lack of food that pushes them to leave, because they leave long before the food comes to miss. In fact, it seems that it's the length of the daytime and the temperature that influence the birds' hormones. That's how, in springtime, the birds "feel" it's time to leave. They then get ready for the migration: they stock "fuel" in order to have enough energy through the whole journey. In fact, during two weeks, they are going to eat a lot more than usual and, thanks to the hormone changes, their body is going to stock these reserves very quickly, gaining mainly grease. For example, the small Sedge Warbler, which we mentioned earlier, weighs normally 10 to 12 grams. Just before leaving for its migratory journey, it weighs twice more!

www.educapoles.org...

And of course, they use the magnetic poles among other things to find their way, instead of GPS.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great Post -

I saw a program about this years ago, it blew my brain way (and my second and third). It happened to be one of those shows nobody else saw, so i sounded like a lunatic telling people about it.

This link HERE has some interesting info about brain cells (neurons) being in the heart and stomach:

Scientists believe memories are stored along the neurological pathways or even stored in one cell. It could be akin to having RAM that flushes to the HDD. The heart apparently has over 40,000 neurons and the stomach 100 million neurons.

I love science that doesn't sound real!!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
We had a dear friend who died of an aneurysm. He complained of a headache, went to sleep and woke up unable to move most of his body. By the time he got to the hospital, he was gone. Since he was an otherwise healthy guy, his wife decided to donate his organs. It made sense to everyone since our friend was the type of guy who would have done anything to help another person. (He was really a great guy)

About a year after his death, the young man who received his heart was put in contact with our friends wife. The first thing he did after thanking her was ask if our friend liked fish because ever since he got the new heart he craved fish constantly and suddenly took up fishing, neither of which were things he did before. Our dear friend, the donor, he loved to fish, spent most weekends doing it and ate fish 3-4 times a week.

So do I think some of a donors personality hitches a ride with the transplanted organ? I like to think so because it means part of our friend is still out there and that makes the world a much better place IMO.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I could also taste the blood inside my body and feel it, for about the first day. It was the oddest sensation and I have no way of describing how I could taste the blood in my veins, but I could.

Perhaps there is something to drinking the blood of your enemies or your first kill as a hunter?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
To chime in about blood transfusions. My stepfather had a condition that would cause him to need a transfusion on 2 different occasions. The first transfusion, he went from being an avid TV watcher to devouring books. He was never much of a reader but after the transfusion the TV went off and he would read, he would almost go into a panic if he finished a book and didn't have another waiting to be read. 6-8 months after the transfusion, when I guess his blood took over again he went back to the TV and ditched the books.

On the second occasion he swore off of unhealthy foods. He turned to organics - he always said that he believed organic food was unnecessarily expensive. He stopped eating fast food, and started cooking - he hated cooking, if he could go get fast food, or pop in a microwave dinner he would be happy. 6-8 months later he was back to normal.

The experience does make me wonder if other conditions - including mental ones could be cured by a simple blood transfusion by the right person. The only flaw would be that it only seems to last a limited time 6-8 months.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: athenatree

Since the body's cells are always dying off and new ones are being made by the body, I would say that when all the cells contained in the organ or blood have been replaced by the new, that's when they go back to being their old self.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Flat worm studies have demonstrated that merely feeding one worms tissue to another was enough to grant better performance on the feeders naive memory testing. Testing that the 'donor' had been trained at.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Apparently they are experimenting with growing organs from ones own cells, this would not have any rejection issues.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ok, what about animals eating other animals, do they eat body memory ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

I don't know. You'll have to ask them.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
:

In another case, one man's food choices went from being a vegetarian to craving greasy fried food, and his preferred music changed from heavy metal to fifties rock 'n roll.

Good thread Sled, I had a renal transplant a while back, in fact I was lucky enough to get my dad`s kidney.
After tests my father was a match for me so became a live donor.
Before transplant I was about 150 pounds weight mid 30`s. Dad was 220 & a little shorter. Dad did & still does have a sweet tooth, were I prefered savories. Dad was only in hosp for a week I was in 17 days, I got out just before Xmas, came home & ate a full Blackforest gateux by myself, something I would`nt touch before transplant. Within 6-7 mths I was around 254 pounds & still scoffing cakes & cookies. lol
There must be something to cellular memory, there was a few more changes, I`ll have to think back some & maybe update later.
Thanx Neil

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i believe in the possibility of cellular memory.

I think this is were 'past lives' come from. A cell or molecule from someone else is incorporated into your body and the person thinks this memory is a past life.

Or Assasins Creed DNA memory has a logical explanation given what little we know of DNA.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Cell memory may explain some things, but not reincarnation. Nope!
Too many studies have been done to prove this. I will repeat this for the upteenth time...

In the book, Many Lives, Many Masters, by Brian Weiss, a regression was done on a lady. She went back to tell the names of people, places, the year, etc. of her life as a woman that was barren. How could it be cell memory helping her to remember this lifetime when she had no children to pass any cell memory to?

The names of everyone, the places, the year... everything checked out as real.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Resurrecting an old thread here.

My brother-in-law, who lives with my spouse and I and our parents-in-law, is an end stage renal patient that's been on the kidney transplant list for the last 5 years. He got the call at 2 am Sunday morning that he was matched with a kidney. We rushed to the hospital and as of 9 pm Sunday night he was back in his room awake from the transplant surgery. He was pretty out of it on pain meds so once we saw he was ok we left his dad there (at dad's request) to stay the night with him and the rest of us headed home.

We went back to visit today and my brother-in-law with the new transplanted kidney was awake, lucid and talking. He's normally a very meek man. Doesn't make eye contact. Kind of keeps to himself. Slinks around the house, very quiet. Generally depressed. Doesn't go out anywhere other than his dialysis appointments. No friends other than family.

Today he was loud. Complaining.

"They're feeding me food that's too salty! They left me in the hallway for an hour after my dialysis before bringing me back here to my room! I don't know why my dad stayed here with me last night, I just have to babysit him!"

I asked if he was feeling ok. He stopped for a moment and closed his eyes.

"I feel different now. After the surgery. I feel angry."

I assured him it was probably all the meds or something and that he'd feel better once he got back home to rest and recover. When I got home I jumped on here and started reading about cellular memory.

All we know about his donor is that he died of cardiac arrest. It isn't hard to imagine someone with anger issues that had a heart attack and died. I'm connecting some dots that may not be there of course. But it's a pretty stark personality change literally overnight.
edit on 31-10-2023 by fusion74 because: for clarity

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This was the first thing I thought of on reading this thread!

link for when the embedded doesnt work
edit on stpTue, 31 Oct 2023 04:27:10 -050020232023-10-31T04:27:10-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: typing

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: fusion74

"I feel different now. After the surgery. I feel angry."

The pain from the surgery can contribute to feeling angry. In time and as it heals it should get easier for him. If the anger keeps up, maybe look into who the donor was?

I have come across studies on shared memories from heart transplants before. The general theme is memories and activities the donor was passionate about. Lot of nerves there, powerful muscles, quite a machine in what it does. I have not come across evidence before that other organs can also have similar effects, don't know. It is interesting to hear blood can have some effects. To have a slightly different blood composition flowing, some side effects happen. Maybe there is more to it when getting into how the microbiome works, complicated place. Lot of quantum mechanics going on.

edit on 31-10-2023 by kwaka because: format

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I find this very interesting, so I want to ask if anyone knows someone that is a transplant recipient? Have you noticed any behavior or preference changes in them since receiving a donated organ?

My husband had back surgery 25 years ago. Part of his surgery was receiving donor back bone from a deceased donor. There was no change in him at all.

A side note - The Catholic Church and RELICS.

There is a practice in the Catholic Church for people to carry relics of saints. First Class relics are hard to get but they are available. A first class relic is a piece of bone of the saint and it is carried in a little glass and metal container that showcases the little sliver of bone. I have a few - St. Dismas, St. Jerome Emiliani, St. James (the lesser), St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. I don't think the relics carry the memories of the saints, but perhaps their aura. the Bible tells of how the bones of the holy dead could perform miracles and even raised the dead who touched them. I would imagine that the actual organs of good people could carry their aura and do the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join