It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bin Laden (are the same person)/ also Homosexual & Michael/Michelle Obama is a man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I find this topic particularly interesting.

As well as Joan Rivers death (by throat) may she R.I.P after basically throwing this info out there like its' common knowledge, saying "C'mon we all know...she's a transgender." at one point.

pay more attention to how she said it.

Here it is. Three minutes of your time and I'll give you some food for thought.

Please don't automatically dismiss this, just be open minded and watch.

I am really not interested in knee jerk responses or denials of how silly and ridiculous you may think this is. I'm looking to expand on this with others and do what i've done, which is proven all things false until I end up at the closest point to that which may be the truth.

Okay and here it is, the big finally. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, start at 18:20 and watch for a couple of minutes.
Ever wonder why there are no pregnancy photos of Michael or their children at a young age?
He used to play Football for the oregon beavers before the operation.

[/yvid]

Osama Bin Laden (BIDEN)

it's a world stage and they are just actors playing out their roles. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Attack the man for his politics...
Making stupid threads like this is very low.
This belongs in the lol forum.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm going to go with 'false' on all counts.

Joan Rivers is known for ripping on celebrities.
Obama does not look like Osama.

I can't believe I'm typing this right now...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with his politics. Which are terrible, but thats another discussion.

The only thing genetically that can't be altered are the ears. Look at the ears, hands can give false positives all of the time but ears don't lie.a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

:popcorn:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm going to guess you didn't watch any of the videos. I think you are focusing too much on the joan rivers clip. That was meant to be a side note on my main point.

of course he doesn't look like him? hence the makeup... I'm looking at the biometrics of both individuals.

a reply to: Elton

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Obama could be Fred Rogers and Michelle could be Beyoncé...

They'd still suck, so there's really no point in adding fuel to the fire. You could trot both of them out and provide solid proof to what you are suggesting and it wouldn't matter. He isn't going anywhere until his term is up regardless of who/what he is or what he's done.

He's in like Flynn and nothing is going to get him removed from office... nothing. It's just not going to happen. The best thing we can do is just hang in there until election time (which will more than likely still result in having yet another tyrannical dumbass elected) and vote for more than pretty speeches and promises.
edit on 10/10/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I totally agree but if this is true it's pretty mind blowing...a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I strongly doubt that Barrack is Bin Laden but...
Michelle, a transgender? That last video had some interesting points indeed.

Nothing would surprise me anymore from those psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

No I will not watch garbage.
I find it very offensive .
MO is an attractive woman with kids and all this nonsense is dirty mudslinging of the hoghest degree you should be ashamed of peddling this bs.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
OK I'll accept your premise hypothetically even though Joan Rivers was not super serious (she never was). What's the point of going through all this? Seems like way too much trouble for something entirely unnecessary.

If you spent all this time on this have you spent equal time with the why? Don't you watch investigative dramas? The motive is hugely important and I can't imagine a motive for terrorist president and tranny wife.

The only possibility is to reveal it to piss people off and they could do that by revealing like any of 10,000 things that already happened or by just you know shooting Beyonce in broad daylight and telling the country all blacks are gonna die. Seriously there's an infinite number of ways to piss off Americans so what's your idea on motive?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why on Gods green earth would you use one of the most public figures on the planet in make up and a turban to act as the worlds most wanted man???????

Please please please tell me your trolling and you dont actually believe any of this is even remotely possible, seriously please!!!!!

As for Michelle being a tranny, are they saying post or pre op? either way after my time in Laos Ive learnt a thing or 2 about trannys (or katoey as they call them here).
Basically all the hormones they are on mess with their head so much that they are pretty much like a really agro chick with PMS times a 1000, 24 hrs 7 days a week.
That combined with man strength means you have an individual you really dont wanna piss off or mess with, if you sincerely believe she really could be a tranny Id delete the thread before she reads it!!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Much of what you see in the media has been manipulated to distract people's attention away from the overwhelming and illegal "punishment" the secret and not so secret government has and is meting out to U.S. citizens and people around the world. They are panicking because we finally discovered how they are able to monitor people at the level of their thoughts! Now that we have a general idea or concept of how it is done, we can then begin working on technologies to jam their sensors.

To the major media, good luck with your fairy tales, maybe one day they'll rival those of the Grimm Bros. Hey, I've got some magic seeds to sell you!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

youtube drama queen says LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!

edit on 10-10-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Actually genuinely believing any of this rubbish after even the most cursory of glances would require one to be relentlessly stupid, psychologically damaged or just a hateful racist.

Luckily all three can be combined, and the first two are typically necessary to enable the third which imo leads to the production of idiotic threads on this subject.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There are mysteries surrounding both of these characters... Such as Obama's birthplace is questioned, Osama's involvement in the CIA back in the 80's, Osama's death not getting any documentation besides an OFFICIAL STATEMENT, although they went to war and chased him for 10 years in the Afghan mountains. They just threw him out in the ocean.

They are probably not the same person, though they have the same goal of destroying the U.S lol... I find it quite funny though..

edit on 10-10-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here's Osama's conspiracy on Obama lol...

They (the American people) will not notice that we spent several years brainwashing him and preparing him to execute his role in our elaborate plan.
~Osama Bin Laden

This is getting a bit freaky.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Absolutely no way is Obama Osama, I can see it 100 years form now...Obama the good son of god slew Osama the bad son of god...they will eventually make a religion out of this story i bet.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Who did the subtitles? I could take a French presidents speech and turn it into "I represent the alien overlords in their bid for enslaving earth...... etc etc".

You're telling me that the CIA wouldn't know if Obama was in on some plan like that? The president barely runs the country at all in my lifetime. Look at Bush, he never made a decision for himself while president. If anything you guys are pushing is remotely true it's not a Muslim terrorist plot, it's a NWO plot. Either way I'm just amazed people believe conspiracies of this nature.

If you all turn out right congratulations but this is so far fetched it's unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I find this topic particularly fascinating.

It is far fetched but not impossible.

I had to come up with my birth certificate once for official purposes and even though mine was older than his, it only took me about 2 weeks to do it, and I was the only one looking. If I was running for President it would not have taken 2 weeks. More like 2 hours tops.

You may have seen the film where Michael, I mean Michelle, tells the school children in Kenya "You know Barrack was born here too."

That there is no proof that Osama is dead and that Obama is clearly a Muslim that looks like him and seems to act like him in his downgrading of America's military and monetary system just adds to the fun.

Could Osama have pulled this off? Well he would have needed a lot of help, but it is not impossible. Even if they are 2 different people, the whole thing reads like a Tom Clancy novel. And we know that Osama read the part where Clancy wrote about flying an aircraft into the Capital building to kill the President.

new topics

top topics

join