It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Up, Conspiracy Theorist!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Democratic vote?

I'm not even american.

I guess no one got my point, getting all upset because I dared to suggest that some (most?) conspiracy theorists are far from critical thinkers..

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Of course we all know that a large number of conspiracy theories have turned out to actually be true...

Did you mean

Of course we all know think that a large number of conspiracy theories have turned out to actually be true...

Actual proof often seems in short supply.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Things are rarely what they seem to be.

“Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories!” ~ George W. Bush

After the fat lady gets done, eventually you will realize that very little of what we have been told is actually true.

Actual proof only appears to be in short supply only because of the fact that it gets covered-up.

You can not simply call something a “theory” just because you have not looked closely enough to see the facts that have been presented. If you call this a theory you are in denial. Very simply put, you can not debate this issue. Many people will dismiss this, as they do all evidence that goes against what they want to believe, yet when asked what their criteria is for discerning between theory and fact, they will not have a logical answer. This is not theory and neither are the facts that have been brought to light by the many people involved in the legitimate independent 9/11 research community.

9/11 - ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED!

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

edit on 13-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

There is distrusting your government then there is believing that everything that your government tells you is a lie. There is a BIG difference between the two. Let's see if you can pick out the one that requires more critical thinking.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

So those that believe that shape shifting reptilians run the planet are "critical thinkers"?

I doubt anyone on ats needs to prove conventional logic to post their thoughts here. A sad day when Logical Positivism takes over the forum companioned by pple like you. In a word BORING!

edit on 16-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

They say we are the sanest of them all ^_^

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nadius

So you and the OPs only reason for being here is ridicule conspiracy ideas .
I believe that's known as being a TROLL!
Haven't you got something more important to do or is this your job!.
Here is one more conspiracy.I believe you and the OP both work for ADL.

edit on 20-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That's what you get for being an American... #ING SAD!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
???????????????a reply to: Jaellma

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I just don't give a # what they call it. I'll think for myself. They have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar far too many times for me to believe anything that comes out of their mouth. I know the video was sarcasm. We've all ran into that person who laughs about the things we talk about. It's funny as hell when it's proven a year later and they apologize. I usually cut them out of my everyday life. That may be wrong but I don't have time to hold their hands. This goes for family to. At least you can do is research the #in topic and give reason's why it's false. I never liked it when people call me a liar, so don't take it personal when I write you the # off.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a conspiracy. There is either the truth coming out or there is coverups and deception. Who decided to call a person who is questioning things a conspiracy theorist anyway, probably the ones trying to discredit the type of people who would challenge them.

Then people who follow these people because they benefit by doing so parrot what they say.
edit on 21-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

People will never understand the life of a conspiracy theorist. It's the first step to enlightenment. I don't believe any crap the media feeds us. I call it a form of mind control.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: smurfy

Every single war that the US has started

Hey, shut up conspiracy "theorist".

How many wars did the US *start* I ask you.

"Start" as in..that the US decided to initiate military action where there was none before.

Did the US *start* WW2?
Did the US *start* Iraq War I or II?
Did the US *start* the war in Afghanistan?

Now tell me....

They started the 1st gulf war because of the announcement by the Italian prime minister about Operation Gladio,
This is where all the allied nations involved in ww2 got together and infiltrated the various countries terrorist groups with their own soldiers in order to make the groups more violent and to make them kill people in order for the public to vote right wing governments, the freemasons have since been proven instrumental in this as well by a top Italian judge a couple of years ago.

edit on 8-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
well how do you think their is going to be proof do you think the memos are going to be handed out once the cat comes out of the bag.

I was telling people 2 years before Snowden came out that all of the emails sent in England were stored In a warehouse in reading Berkshire so the government could look through them but my source was a guy that worked in the warehouse so how could I prove it.

I've been telling people that the dates of the earthquakes are put into the football scores before the quakes but how many have bothered to go and look,
when I put the Japanese ones up as they are the easiest to see the thread gets blocked off well at least on my pc it does and there are no further replies on the thread.
whether they delete my post on this site and leave it up on mine I dunno

edit on 8-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
On this note, I think we need a better term for us than "conspiracy theorist". It just sounds so demeaning to what we stand for. Any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Better than being an Official Story Apologist.

The FBI is full of criminal conspiracy theorists nutters.

crazy nutjob! aluminum foil hat! Racial Racist! Yankees fan!

They can keep the dirty labels.
edit on 16-4-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed post

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Don't question your masters. Don't use common sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join