It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

91-Year Old Vet Carjacked By Escaped Illegals...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
a reply to: badgerprints

As if the president has power still. When will people realize that our government is made of one branch now? The monetary branch. Everything else is a puppet show.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:01 PM
This is why ATS is failing.

1. 91 year old VET is carjacked (Gotta have that VET title to sensationalize it)
2. By illegals (Here is your excuse to hate and despise a whole race of people. Use it as often as you can. Remember, a single individual represents a whole class of people.)
3. Critical Thinking (DO NOT USE!!!)
4. Make sure to have the words in some form stating you are not racist (Because saying you are not racist makes it so. (But we all really know otherwise. wink. wink.))
5. And blame all acts of random violence by an ethnic group (Nope, no racism here) on Obama. (Dang Obama, if it weren't for him there would be no crime whatsoever in 'Merica.) (Oh, and don't mention Osama, I mean Obama is black, cause that has nuthin to do with this, nope, not at all)
6. Send Resume to FOX News

Hate me all you want but I know many illegals and I would trust them with my life. They work hard. They love their families. They are decent human beings.

However if it makes the haters feel better. Yes you are the awesomest because you happened to be born here. Yes you are better than everyone else due to the piece of land where you were born. Yes, you are American and you are the ONLY one who should reap the benefits of happenstance. And as far as anyone not from America, well next time they should think about where they are being born. Git off my lawn and outta my country.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:14 PM
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

Eh just look at her other posts. There's a pretty obvious pattern to it. I hope she gets paid for all her hard work but I doubt it.

Also she wasn't born here. She married her way in. That makes her superior to refugees from violence and poverty somehow.
edit on 14-10-2014 by tavi45 because: added an extra paragraph

new topics
<< 1   >>