It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

91-Year Old Vet Carjacked By Escaped Illegals...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:11 PM
That's right, a pair of Obamas Dreamer's Car jacked a 91 year old man's car.
They are 16 and 17 year old so in the Progressive Open Border Obama Supporter's Mind, that makes them Refugee Children!
Yes, who came to America for a better life,,, of-course that's all Obama, Pelosi and Reid Bull Sh*t!
But ,most of you Obama Supporter's that'll be swarming here shortly to call me a Racist and Bigot and accuse of of falsely reporting and not knowing what I'm Talking about and Oh, Yes the best one of all,,,,, Oh, My How Hard it is to Get a Visa and Come to America The Right Way,,, You Just Don't Understand How Expensive it is!!!!
That's all B S.!
Try the Drudge Report look for the Title.
Or you can go to this link:
Link 1
Or read a little here:

Moline Police believe two Juveniles who were housed at a residential facility in Des Plaines were responsible for hijacking a vehicle from the Moline Wal–Mart parking lot this afternoon around noon.

The juveniles who escaped from a secure facility in Des Plaines around 6:00 AM this morning are suspects in a hijacked vehicle in that city around 6:40 AM. Both juveniles are Guatemalans awaiting immigration proceedings.

A ninety one year old man who was picking up his VA prescription from Wal-Mart was ordered out of his Buick LeSabre by the suspects. The suspects also rammed a vehicle leaving the parking lot in their haste to escape.

Both suspects were captured in Iowa after a short pursuit. Stop sticks were deployed by police near mile marker 221 on I-80 westbound, about 20 miles west of Iowa City. The suspects in the stolen Buick were taken into custody without further incident.

Wal-Mart cameras captured the suspects entering and leaving the store prior to the vehicle being hijacked from the parking lot. The Wal-Mart Store’s quick response with photos aided Law Enforcement in this arrest.

Link 2
It still comes down to this,,,,,, an Obama immigrant success story not carried by NBC, CBS or ABC.
Obama is an accessory to every crime committed by illegal, criminal alien's. In his lust for Democratic voters, he has circumvented our laws, and flooded the country with sick & dangerous criminal illegals. He is responsible for all crimes committed by them.

edit on 10/9/14 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps thread title!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:20 PM
You're not a racist mate but a patriot,you could be Latin,White,Black or Asian it does not matter,a 91 year old fellow country man who is also a vet would not have been car jacked had these goons not been here.
And i hear you good,the open borders is nothing but treason against the American people.

No other country in the World allows that to happen,it's being done to destroy the American way of life and bring down all the wages,it's also mass immigration of mostly the dregs of society,it's not like 10 Einstiens are crossing the border everyday and if you speak against it ......well..."you're a racist".

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:22 PM
a reply to: guohua

I would think most people would not let a dog spend the night in one's house unless the dog was house broke (trained to not pee and crap in the corner). Yet they keep the border open and fly all kinds of these little darlings all over the country. Sure just a few bad eggs out of the thousands they have let in.. Can't blame all for the acts of the few. etc etc..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
I guess we need to give them taxpayer supplied cars so they don't have to steal them?a reply to: guohua

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:25 PM
Maybe they thought they were going to be deported so instead they commited a felony so they can get free housing three hot meals a day and all the man love you can handle.

They should never of been here in the first place. But if we deport them they will be back in a month.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:38 PM
Maybe this is what all the new prisons are for, the influx of immigrants are who are likely to do things like this. Just in case, you know?

But they are more likely for that vet in the case he spoke out against the current administration or government.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:45 PM
Oh,,, My Friends they'll be along, they always are.

I just don't understand, what makes anyone think, these people will Change!
They have No Desire to Assimilate into America, they want to Change America and Dictate To American's How They Should be Allowed to Work and Live and be Educated.

No, I Sorry, Send them back, all of them, they can change their own country for the better and Not Our's For The Worse!
Make your Own Country the 3rd. World trash heap you want America to be.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:25 PM
a reply to: southbeach

Yeah they put it correct in an epsiode of NCIS, they are coming to our country's using any mean's possible, they are often ruthless and even criminal do we really want them as neighbour's.

Right now we in Britain are being swamped by illegal african, somalis, eritreans etc and middle eastern as well as Afghan immigrants who have managed to make there way through how many country's only for the french to pile them up at calais and turn a blind eye to them threatening our lorry drivers, even using knives to do so.

Any right minded government would use the army to round them up and deport them as illegal's = invader's, it is the same thing, our ancestor's built up our nation for there own children and now driven by economic and even religious extremism the children of total strangers are coming to steal the bread out of our kid's mouth's and take our land which is our childrens inheritance from them.

This is NOT racism, this is fact we in britain are a nation proud of our maritime heritage and probably the most natively mixed western european people since the time of the Roman's but this is our's and never before in the history of the human race have so many people entered a country and it not be called what it is, AN INVASION.

I am not a racist, my neice if a wonderful kid, she is dark skinned and had faced racism so I am totally against racism but I am also like you sir a patriot in my nation and can see the writing on the wall for our country like you can for yours.
edit on 9-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:43 PM
a reply to: LABTECH767

It may shock you but i am actually British,i moved to America years ago.
I am on the same page as you.I feel Britain is and has been destroyed by mass immigration,last time i was there,i heard many Pakistanis complaining about all the Romanians getting let in.

Problem is again,there are too many dregs of society moving there who have nothing to offer but just asking for government hand outs and it causes mass unrest and friction with people already living there and if you say a word you are verbally battered to death by treacherous politicians who use P.C. garbage to brand you a racist.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:11 PM

It's all been said and done before. Worse has been said about my ancestors. At one time it sucked to be Irish they were compared to dogs as well. But hey its a new age but some things remain the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
a reply to: Grimpachi

The difference between the immigrants in your pic and the ones in the OP were yours were LEGAL immigrants...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:12 AM
Still, this crime is peanuts compared to the crimes a very tiny elite minority of people in the U.S. have committed against the entire population of the U.S. for decades; starting wars under false pretenses, quite possibiliy demolishing the buildings during 9/11, covering up the ET question, gangstalking thousands if not millions of innocent Americans, driving many of them to suicide or institutions, keeping the U.S. hooked on oil like heroin to junkie, and of course distracting much of the populace with Ebola and Evil Illegal Immigrants.

No, there are criminals who may have created and used the U.S. to their own ends. These very same criminals play races and ethnicities off each other. Quite possibily to keep people focused on each other and don't notice what they are doing. If some think the U.S has been "destroyed" it hasn't been because of the "evil" immigrants, no look to your "evil" elites.

This government does not belong to you, and it probably never did.
edit on 10-10-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:17 AM
a reply to: deloprator20000

this has WHAT to do with the OP????

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:24 AM
a reply to: HomerinNC

Actually illegal immigration has been an issue for a very long time. Even before the country was founded but 1808 was the first case of illegal immigration.

Like I said it has all been said and done before. Look I am not saying it isn't a problem because I know it is but some of the stuff being said in this has been said before about a great many ethnicities in many different eras.

We are a nation of laws and something needs to be done to stem the tide of immigrants I just don't feel the need to dehumanize them to do it. As for those who assaulted the vet I think they are animals because they acted like animals and should be delt with but I wont blame everyone that shares their origins for their misdeeds.
edit on 10-10-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:55 AM
Hard labor camps on the border is the only answer to combat it. If you are illegal and caught, it will be big rock little rock 7 days a week, 16 hours a day, all while the Mexican government pays for it all. I bet the BS would stop then.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:32 AM

originally posted by: Fylgje
Hard labor camps on the border is the only answer to combat it. If you are illegal and caught, it will be big rock little rock 7 days a week, 16 hours a day, all while the Mexican government pays for it all. I bet the BS would stop then.

Or make them work until there labour has paid for there flight home then send them back were they came from and under international law that is the last country they came through so if you do not know there country of origin tough send them back to mexico but preferably as far south as possible.

There are genuine case's of humane consideration but econimic refugee's are not one and never have been.
Political persecution is one.
Human right's abuse and torture is one.
But invading a country that is no longer inviting them in to search for a good life is not one.

In Britain we have a problem much as you do in texas of foreign labour becoming the prefered choice of small employer's, why because of tax loopholes - pay in the hand etc and the fact that they can get away with abusing the employee's right's which with a native they could not and this is a big problem that steal's money from the Tax system and the public services as a result but over here we have a private interest group called the CBI who are as corrupt as they come and own the government behind the scene's so as a result they get what they want, the CBI is a Confederation of British Industry - except there is no longer any real British industry so they are really a rich boy's and banker's club as most supposed British industry is now overseas and we have gone from a nation of factory workers with steel work's, ship building, massive aerospace and consumer production in the 1970's when made in Britain was a badge of quality to a nation of shop workers and white collar worker's with very few employment prospects for our kid's and yet the foreigners all seem to have job's and usually be paid in there hand as well as claiming our welfare and getting it while working on the sly.

There are the exception's though, qualified and highly skilled individuals such as doctor's, professor's, engineer's (even if we lack an real industry and used to the best engineer's in the world ourselve's), genuine life threatening poverty in there home country etc.
But then there is the argument if they came from that country and could not make it work for them how are they going to make our country any better, have our ancestor's and our work not built our nation so why should we let them import the same problems that come with them to destroy what we have built.
In an ideal world I would welcome all people with open arm's and abolish all borders but a nation is a family and we have to look after our own kid's first, we owe Our OWN kid's the duty of care and to ensure there future's are viable so giving what is meant for them to the Kid's of other nations is simply Wrong and it is not unchristian to say that or racist.
A strong nation healthy in itself and with good work for it's own children is in a position to help weaker nations develop but if we then import there children are we not also making ourselves weaker and if we are weaker how do we help fix the problem elsewhere.
edit on 10-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:52 AM
a reply to: LABTECH767
Well you know, the Mexican Government is Reportedly Funding the illegals stay in America.
Now this report is not coming from a FOX NEWS outlet but NPR!

According to a report from National Public Radio, the Mexican government through its 50 consulates around the United States has been helping to fund low-income illegal immigrants to apply for President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA — which shields illegal immigrants from deportation and allows them to work in the U.S.
NPR’s report details the story of Tania Guzman, an illegal immigrant who said the cost of applying for DACA worried her, but she was able to afford it after her pro-bono lawyer from Public Counsel told her she could access financial help from the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles.
Mexico paid for all Guzman’s attorney fees and application fees, according to NPR. In the end Guzman told NPR she paid just $50.
The report explains that since 2012, the year DACA began, the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles has assisted more then 260 Mexican illegal immigrants apply for protections under DACA.
Julian Escutia, an official with the Mexican Embassy in Washington, told NPR that it does not keep track of how many illegal immigrants’ DACA applications they fund, and that funding is “on a case-by case basis.”
"Our main objective is the well-being of our nationals wherever they are," he said. "So what we want for them is that they are successful and really continue contributing to this country [the U.S.],” she told NPR.

Well if that's the case,,,,, Care about their Well Being in Their Home Country!!! Like Mexico!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:04 AM

Still hating on illegals? Guess old dogs can't learn tricks. How about this cop who shot a vet? That's totally fine cause he's legal right?

How about this 95 year old vet also killed by police?

I could keep going but you're relentless guohua. You truly are American now. Short sighted, blind to reason, and massively uninformed. Keep whining about illegals while TPTB and their minions do far far worse every day. I see your illegal immigrant carjacking and raise you several acts of police brutality and massive tax cuts for the wealthy.

Maybe you can post some more Obama cartoons. That always helps.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:58 AM

Jesus christ, stop this crap already. These are NOT the sort of people we need. We already have countless criminals here. Its not our responsibility to house South Americas rejects.

I say deport every last one in custody. Drop them off at their embassies and tell their representatives that if they are released into the general population that their embassy will be forced closed for 10 days per person as a sanction.

edit on 10 13 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:20 AM
The problem here is not really the individual immigrants. They are being promised a free ride and the government has announced it's intention to give these people a pardon. The federal government interferes with local and state law enforcement who try to prevent illegals from entering the country. They then support illegals in every way possible once they are in the country. Why wouldn't criminals come here where there are plenty of easy victims and the government is actively supporting the invader?

Mexico sends criminals to our borders by the bus load because they don't want to deal with them. What is a felon going to do in that situation? Head south on foot and break back into a Mexican holding cell?
He's going to go to the US where government supports and protects him.

The problem is that the Obama administration, like the Bush administration before them, is using the illegals flooding this country as a weapon against U.S. citizens. They intentionally allowing this invasion because they see every illegal immigrant as a vote for larger government.

edit on 13-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>