It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: If Ebola Reaches Central America, 'There Will Be Mass Migration into the U.S.'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Those looking for good news on the fight against Ebola will not find much encouragement from Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, the commander of the U.S. Southern Command. As Jim Garamone of Department of Defense News reports, Kelly told an audience at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday that, if the disease reaches Central America, "it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States." He also said with certainty that "there is no way we can keep Ebola [contained] in West Africa."

Talk about worst case scenarios

“By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying, according to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]..

By the end of the year ?

Hell that is a couple of months, and there's 'suppose' to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola ?

This is particularly possible scenario if the disease gets to Haiti or Central America, he said. If the disease gets to countries like Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, it will cause a panic and people will flee the region, the general said.

Hell we already have mass migrations.

Reports of that they were carrying other 'diseases', but that got largely ignored.

Also of note that hell it will be a cold day in hell before the southern border is ever secured.

Any attempts to and enforcement of the law ends up in 'Your racist!'

IF ebola ever gets to central America, or Mexico stick a fork in us.

We are DONE.

Hell they wouldn't even cancel air flights from the affected countries in Africa to here, and elsewhere.

Hell it really is like they want a pandemic.

As I was raised many moons ago.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of 'cure'.

Hell Instead of putting US troops in Africa. They should have put them on the southern borders.

edit on 9-10-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The U.N. needs to set up medical stations across the entire border a.s.a.p.

All on the Mexican side.

And on the Mexico Southern border too.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo, the government can't "save" us until it puts us in danger first!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think we need one more thread about this generals words....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
One not even 2 hours old.

And if we spend the trillions it would take to completely seal the southern border,
What is stopping them from coming from the coast?
edit on thThu, 09 Oct 2014 19:03:58 -0500America/Chicago1020145880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I think we need one more thread about this generals words....
One not even 2 hours old.

And if we spend the trillions it would take to completely seal the southern border,
What is stopping them from coming from the coast?

The Navy and the Coast Guard.

And, U.N. troops.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I posted this earlier:

originally posted by: boncho
And so it begins. Europe, especially Eastern Europe is on the list of cluster%@% zones. Once it hits Europe, former Soviet Bloc countries, then it spreads to India, China, South America (All because of trade routes and expats,immigrants) it will inevitably come back in the other direction and hit US and Canada. God help us if it gets into South America, especially the Southern US states.

You thought your border had issues before, wait till the hordes of illegal Mexicans crossing over are Ebola Zombies!

Briton dies of suspected Ebola.
edit on 9-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing is going to happen xuenchen, you know why, common, Obama mama amnesty agenda can not have the borders closed and neither can stop the airports.

See between safety and politics, politics win.

Obama has no come out yet, to say a darn thing about what is going on with ebola and what he is directing his agencies to do with it, he just have white house bubble heads to do the talking.

Between dining with illegal immigrants and playing golf, he has no time for us the tax payers and voters.

The infection already has come to the US thanks to the ineffective government we have, is not doubt that it will finish with the border.

At least people coming from the airports can be tracked, illegals coming from the border infected will hide until the bodies are found by the stench, that is how ebola will go out of control.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
They'll mostly die on the way up through Mexico.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well I have to ask and don't anyone get me wrong......but what if Ebola went haywire down south and folks started flooding out into US. What would authorities do? Shoot on sight and let the buzzards and wild dogs have the carcasses?

Could this be considered bio-warfare if not simply self preservation?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well I have to ask and don't anyone get me wrong......but what if Ebola went haywire down south and folks started flooding out into US. What would authorities do? Shoot on sight and let the buzzards and wild dogs have the carcasses?

That is a possibility. Food will become very scarce. Never know what really will happen. I'd wish someone would post pictures of the events in Africa and what it looks like.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I agree, most people doesn't get the picture until the get to see what ebola looks like when nobody cares.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Not if it spreads in the U.S. and there's a mass migration to Central America first.

Duh.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

No this would be murder, how could we know who has It and who doesn't?
Please come back with " we shouldn't care" response, would just further the point that it would just be cold blooded murder at that point.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I don't know if you're being honest or not but this is the most likely scenario.

Anyone that knows they're sick with ebola will usually die within about 10 days (some people actually survive). If you're not showing symptoms (which won't show for about a week), you're not infectious.

Ebola isn't highly contagious like the flu. How many people do you know that have Hepatitis C? Now imagine that many people would have ebola.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well, I can learn Spanish even though French was a bad choice. No point in running to the UK, family or no family there.
edit on 11-10-2014 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join