It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teachers Ordered To Call Students “Purple Penguins,” [Online HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I disagree with your assessment. "PC" works on all sides of the political spectrum.

Again, you offer another string of absolutist and may I offer in my opinion absurdist examples.

This was training to be more aware of gender issues, not a command from Progressive Communist Central to degenderize everyone.

You're merely espousing the current right-wing rhetoric and fear-mongering regarding real civil rights concerns and amplifying into absurdity. The implication is that all education, all addition to acknowledgment of human diversity, every effort to increase human dignity is somehow part of a nefarious plot to instigate a homogenous Big Brother-esque totalitarian nightmare.

In this style of rhetoric, there is no middle ground ... it's absolutist clap-trap.

edit on 19Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:15:15 -050014p0720141066 by Gryphon66 because: Noted.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Let me ask - Do they teach your kids to think or what to think?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My kids already have the ability to think. I teach them critical-thinking, common sense and such. The schools teach them subjects and facts. I watch what my kids are taught very closely and not once have I had the slightest suspicion they were being indoctrinated in to any belief.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join