It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Teacher Who Sought Sex With 10 yo Walks Free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Leahn

I would have thought that outrage is such an obvious response, that none of the membership thus far engaged in this discussion, deemed it necessary to communicate in any depth.

I for one find it entirely unnecessary to state the utterly obvious.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I actually think he has a point though. When I was stealing the title I was considering changing it something like Female Teacher Who Wanted To Rape but it sounded too harsh. Regrets.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Prepare for the posters who will say it's alright because it's every male kid's dream. These people today are disgusting, no morals, no boundaries.

I seriously doubt anyone would say that about a 10-year-old.

And yes, for a teenage boys it's a dream come true. I'm not saying it's right; it's not, but it isn't the same crime either.

In this case, she should be charged accordingly. 10-year-old kid... Damn.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnFisher

Most people would not say it even if they thought it. I posted this article on facebook and most thought it was shameful and wrong the teacher wasn't held up to a higher standard. And sadly, 7 people said how awesome it was.

"A dream come true" things like that. In this day and age kids are exposed to sex at a younger age and it's not surprising there were people who thought she was a hero.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Didn't you all know, its only men that are pedophiles. /sarcasm

There is a special place for people like that.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Azdraik

It's so disgusting when people think that. I just shake my head and wonder if they're ignorant or just have no problem with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Your guess is as good as mine. I really do not understand how people think that it would be okay in any form.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When I was 10 years old back in 1980, I liked Climbing Tree's, Eating Vegemite Sandwiches, and Watching Dr Who. Teachers with 8 children and tats? - No thanks!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

Nowadays it's on TV, music, forms of entertainment, clothing is skimpier for little kids, sex ed's earlier, the parents have less of a filter because they're "cool parents" etc. So then they wonder why Ms. Smith tried to introduce Mikey to the birds and bees.....

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well if the kid wanted some, then let him get some!

But let's say that were the case, and let's say I was the kid. With a teacher being obsessed with me, and tattoo'd my name on her... GET AWAY!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Again, that's what I said. Even here on ATS, there is no outrage against the teacher. There is no outrage against the teacher on Facebook by your description, either. There is, however, outrage against the judge, who is a male, for not holding her up to a higher standard, even when we ourselves are not doing it, even when we ourselves are calling her merely a "sick person in need of help" instead of the criminal she is.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I'm always hearing about equality, equal pay, rights, perks, etc. Why is equal judgement never mentioned?

I'm all for women earning equal pay and being treated equally but if we're going for equality we should include judgement too. Just saying.

Equal Judgement....

Oh, there is a very ugly hidden can of worms that's for damn sure.

Child Custody, divorce settlements, alimony just to name a few

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

If it were a male people would damn near demand the death sentence.

Really though this is creepy.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Huhhh? Who did she think she was, Mary Kay Letourneau? Actually, that's pretty rude to the Fualaau family, they do appear to have something special on the soul mate level. This woman is just plain nuts. Tattooing herself on the hopes of sex with a kid? Who does that!? Even people of age, who does that! The crazy asses, that's who...
edit on 10/10/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
I agree

Better screening practices, such as psych evaluation and drug tests should be used when hiring teachers. This is pedophilia.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

What makes it ugly is the fact that society ignores it because it's not PC. Equality is equality, equal pay, equal rights, equal judgement. Society is riddled with double standards and it's holding us back.

As many posters said if it was a guy he'd be labeled an offender, most likely thrown in jail and trampled on in the media.

It's a total can of worms I agree but society's ignored it for too long.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoherentlyConfused
I have a ten year old son and maybe it's the environment he was raised in, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do, or what the heck this freak was trying to do. I have a very hard time imagining a 10 year old that way with a teacher. He still thinks girls are icky.

I have a 10 year old son as well and he is the same. He's only interested in Minecraft and his action figures.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join