It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Teacher Who Sought Sex With 10 yo Walks Free

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is such nonsense. We all know what would have happened if the teacher were male, and rightly so. So she's free to go on her way and just has to do 200 hours of community service and be on a watch list for 8 years. Why only 8 years?

I find it highly disturbing that this woman has 8 children and went as far as trying to have her children transferred into the same school as the boy she was attempting to rape. Is she going to be able to keep her kids?

A primary school teacher who wanted to have sex with her 10-year-old student, and had his name tattooed on her chest, has walked free from court.
County Court judge Mark Taft said he was at a complete loss to understand why mother of eight Diane Brimble, 47, had engaged in "such utterly inappropriate conduct which must dismay every parent".
"You breached the trust reposed in you by [the boy's] parents who properly expected that a classroom teacher would care for their son in a professional manner," Judge Taft said on Thursday when sentencing Brimble on a two-year community correction order and 200 hours of unpaid community work.
Brimble will be placed on the sex offenders register for eight years, be assessed and treated for any mental health condition, take part in offender treatment programs and has lost her career as a teacher.

Link
edit on 0920141020141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh, forgot to mention she tattooed his name on her chest and sent him letters about her undying love. What a nutter. Let's let her roam the streets before treatment even begins!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Prepare for the posters who will say it's alright because it's every male kid's dream. These people today are disgusting, no morals, no boundaries.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If she's crazy enough to get the kids name tattooed on her chest, you'd think she'd exhibit some other signs of being a little "off". How did she even become a teacher?

I can't help but think that the woman needs mental health care, but our system today is so jacked up that she'll do community service and be on a "list" for a mere 8 years. What is to prevent this person from acting the same way in the future?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Prepare for the posters who will say it's alright because it's every male kid's dream. These people today are disgusting, no morals, no boundaries.

At age 10?

Not a chance!

This is child abuse plain and simple.

And of course if it was a man...Prison with Bubba as a cell mate...period.

The judge needs a slap upside the head.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm expecting it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This is what would've happened. The unions or whatever would've protected her. She probably would've continued to receive pay, and one student will be the coolest kid for the semester. Then he grows up and wonders why he's a tad bit....abnormal

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah she really needs some help. There is obviously a screw loose. I really don't want her roaming around while she gets that help. Also hoping that she isn't allowed near her kids without supervision.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
We live in a very slanted society.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have a ten year old son and maybe it's the environment he was raised in, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do, or what the heck this freak was trying to do. I have a very hard time imagining a 10 year old that way with a teacher. He still thinks girls are icky.

Editing to add that in no way am I implying the boy in this OP was anything other than a naive 10 year old. The lady was obviously several cards short of a full deck and just needs to be away from kids for a very long time.
edit on 9-10-2014 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's the same kind of lopsided standards that befell the Ray Rice situation. He lost everything while Hope Solo was charged with similar crimes, against TWO people, and is still on her national team and club team. And still retains all her sponsorships.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If she's crazy enough to get the kids name tattooed on her chest, you'd think she'd exhibit some other signs of being a little "off". How did she even become a teacher?

I can't help but think that the woman needs mental health care, but our system today is so jacked up that she'll do community service and be on a "list" for a mere 8 years. What is to prevent this person from acting the same way in the future?

Crazy enough?? I think she's flown over the cuckoo's nest. She'll stalk this kid the rest of his life.

And eight years ... plus ten = 18. The judge sending her a message?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm always hearing about equality, equal pay, rights, perks, etc. Why is equal judgement never mentioned?

I'm all for women earning equal pay and being treated equally but if we're going for equality we should include judgement too. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

People in this thread have said that this woman has a screw loose. I would suggest that if engineering terminology is appropriately analogous to this scenario, then rather than a single screw being loose, I would suggest that not only have VARIOUS fixings come loose, indeed this specimen has been leaving vital engine components behind itself for the last forty miles, and represents a danger to other road users. This danger comes not only from the shed components which may skip up and crack a windshield, but also in the event that she collides with other road users at the point when there is too little remaining of the infrastructure of the vehicle, to allow for things like stable handling, predictable braking, and power coming on stream when required.

Do NOT even get me started on the bloody SAT-NAV!

Good grief!

Let's face it, this woman needs locking up, and I do not say that purely because she should be punished, but because it is my belief that this woman should be institutionalised on mental health grounds, and because she must not be allowed to have the most catastrophic mechanical malfunction you have ever seen, directly in the middle of the oncoming lane of a motorway, which is what appears to be the only logical conclusion to the spiral she must surely be in.

I am not even going to address the issue of the boys age, or the wrongness of the sort of crime this woman was about, because these things have been covered, and are obvious.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There is no way her children should remain in her custody. If she is that crazy as to want to have sex with a ten year old boy and tattoo his name on her chest, what else is she capable of? Sick!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It was a male judge and I think if it would have been a female judge she would have gotten the slammer. The woman is definitely very ill. She is a menace, a threat and a predator. Just because she's got T&A and a male judge she got off easy.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CoherentlyConfused

I have a ten year old son and maybe it's the environment he was raised in, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do

I'm almost 30 and sometimes feel like I have the same problem...

Really though I can't imagine a 10 year old actually wanting that kind of attention (even barring the sexual). It's just bizarre to me. Wish there was more to the story.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
8 years?

Should be on a watch list for life.

And she has 8 children?!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Many interesting responses on this thread. Do you wanna know what I noticed that it lacks? Outrage.

I mean, the worst thing the woman was called was "she has some screws loose". Not a single person called her for what she is. No one called her a "rapist". No one called her a "pervert". No one called her a "criminal". At worst, she is a crazy person in need of help.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Funny thing is she become a teacher 3 years ago here is a article on her graduation.

www.standard.net.au...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join