It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Calif. Teens Suspected of Hate Crime (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A 17 year old black youth was selling magazine subscriptions when he was approached by four white teenagers outside of a Simi Valley shopping mall. They began to scream racial slurs at the young man, then began to beat him. Several witnesses and security guards intervened stopping the hate crime. The young man was treated for his injuries and released to his parents.

abcnews.go.com
Four white teenagers who allegedly beat a black youth at a suburban shopping center were booked on suspicion of committing a hate crime, police said Tuesday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

A young man goes out to sell magazine subscriptions, and he gets accosted by these 4 young men. 4 guys beating 1 - I'm sure they feel like real he-men now.
Thankfully the injuries were slight, although mentally I'm sure he will be scarred for some time. With all of the terror, and bad news coming into this country, isn't it about time that we all band together? Not to say we should all be best friends and live in "Barneys World", however beating up a fellow countrymen due solely to the color of his skin?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It seems screwed up stuff is par for the course. Look at a few of the recent threads like the woman who ran over some boys with her SUV, the robber who got beaten to death, all the christmas poo-flinging, etc. Its like the entire country is coming unhinged. I with a few more weeks left in the year I can only imagine what wonderful and joyus [ extreme sarcasam] things will grace the news before we all get to drink oursevles senseless on New Years?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In California, no less. One of our most laid back, seen it first and seen it all states.

I feel bad for the kid. I hope those punks get jail time.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
while I think this act is really disgusting, lets not ignore that the act happens in reverse more often than it happens the way it did.

theres more black kids beating white kids than the other way around, thats what happens in any city

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Four against one. How brave of them. Its a pity he wasn't a Kung Fu master or something like that - able to kick their arses half way to Inverness. Now that I would have liked to see.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
In California, no less. One of our most laid back, seen it first and seen it all states.

I feel bad for the kid. I hope those punks get jail time.

yeah they need to go to federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison

new topics

top topics

join