It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Preserve Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Has anyone read this book, on aboveblack.com?
I searched ATS for previous threads on this, and I only found one with this in the subject, and that was 2 years ago. Nothing was answered on that thread though.

Is this guy for real? If you bought the book, what do you think of it?

Is it worth buying? Please give me some opinons on this. Has it been debunked?

TIA!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I believe we had Mr. Sherman on for an interview at one point a while back...

Truly an incredible story...

Personally, I'm more in the Pro than the Con camp on this one. I should point out though, that I believe he was told some untruths perhaps, to overemphasize his sense of importance.

There are a lot of key indicators to his sincerity.

BTW, last I checked, the book was available in e format for free, if you have the patience...and from his own site.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I believe we had Mr. Sherman on for an interview at one point a while back...
Personally, I'm more in the Pro than the Con camp on this one. I should point out though, that I believe he was told some untruths perhaps, to overemphasize his sense of importance.
BTW, last I checked, the book was available in e format for free, if you have the patience...and from his own site.

Thanks so much. I did raed the first five chapters for free... I was so hooked, wanted to make sure I wasn't totally being naive. I shall purchase the rest it's only like $9.95 for the e-book. Seems like a good deal. Yes I read Mr. Sherman's guest speaker event. I was so excited to read through his thoughts. Thanks again for the advice!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Diana,

If you were so inpressed with it perhaps you could impress us. could you post a link to the book so we all can read it?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Diana,

If you were so inpressed with it perhaps you could impress us. could you post a link to the book so we all can read it?

oops. Sorry of course I can...
Sorry.

I'm not sure how to post an actual link, I'll have to ask the person who adopted me ..lol.. but

www.aboveblack.com...

Happy Reading....

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm not sure how to post an actual link, I'll have to ask the person who adopted me ..lol.. but

www.aboveblack.com...

woo hoo it worked! Yay! okay just click there. Start at the preface, rather than just chapter 1..

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
id read it for free
and ive read this first 3 chapters of this AboveBlack about 3 or 4 yrs ago?
maybe it was just 2yrs ago

anyhow

i wont pay ANY $ to read some guys story about his supposed gov't involvement in the ufo conspiracy

for all i know hes a liar or disinformation

either he gives it to me for FREE
or i wont read it

theres a billion things i can read for free
there is plenty of public librarys

why would i only want to read the expensive stuff?
the free reading is usually more intelligent and realistic and truthful anyways

i think this guy is just trying to capitalize off this
its very suspicious behavior
smells like **** to me

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

[i wont pay ANY $ to read some guys story about his supposed gov't involvement in the ufo conspiracy

for all i know hes a liar or disinformation

either he gives it to me for FREE
or i wont read it

smells like **** to me

Well he did have it for free for i think five years... it's only 7.95 for the e-book, it's not expensive, at least for my way of living. Nobody has been able to debunk him yet from what I have read. So please tell tell me why you think he's lying. Oh he has a question and answer spot on the website. Which explains why he started charging.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
***********sorry about the double post, I had to hit refresh didn't realize it'd repost, again Sorry******************

[edit on 8-12-2004 by diana]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You can read the ATSNN Exclusive interview with Dan Sherman here:
www.atsnn.com...

Also, do an ATS Search. There are some other threads about this around here.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
You can read the ATSNN Exclusive interview with Dan Sherman here:
www.atsnn.com...

Also, do an ATS Search. There are some other threads about this around here.

Thank you. I did a search I swear! I did it for subject lines, all the way from the beginning, there was only one for Project Preserve Destiny, maybe I should do a new search with the posts too. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

the free reading is usually more intelligent and realistic and truthful anyways

smells like **** to me

Compared to the $25-$50 price tag for those like Icke, Meier, etc. $8 is a pretty good deal, and by no means does it seem Mr. Sherman is likely to get rich off this, hehe.... I'd think that the fee barely offsets costs....

There are plenty of other angles of attack to his story, but this is NOT one of them...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Compared to the $25-$50 price tag for those like Icke, Meier, etc. $8 is a pretty good deal, and by no means does it seem Mr. Sherman is likely to get rich off this, hehe.... I'd think that the fee barely offsets costs....

That's what I thought. Hey for $8, if it is a load of something, I can't get too upset with the money I've wasted.

top topics

join