It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Harry Reid’s Bodyguard Attacks Jason Mattera for Asking a Simple Question

page: 1

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
The author of a book ran into Harry Reid in a hallway and asked him how he got so rich working for government.

Reid's body guards abruptly stopped the whole thing.

The video is possibly not genuine.

It could be a dubbed-over audio of something else.

But the "Question" is still a good one !!

Harry got rich because of land swindles deals and whatnot, plus "government" dealings.

Crapitalism author Jason Mattera wanted to ask Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) a simple question: How did Reid, who was born in poverty, become so rich while working for the government?

So he caught up with Reid recently to ask him about it. Reid refused to answer at all.

Suddenly, one of Reid’s bodyguards took it upon himself to stop the questioning. He attacked Mattera while Reid just kept silently walking on. Take a look.

Harry Reid’s Bodyguard Attacks Jason Mattera for Asking a Simple Question

funny just the same !!

Harry Reid's bodyguard attacks "Crapitalism" author

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
a reply to: xuenchen

I would've asked:

"Mr. Reid, do you recall the exact moment at which you sold your soul, or did it happen gradually?"

edit on 9-10-2014 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:23 PM
I don't talk to those kind of people and I know how to cripple a man rather quickly as I don't like being TOUCHED either.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
Very wise of Mr.Reid to keep his mouth shut.

He must have watched Jason's other video entitled: 'My top 5 favorite ambush moments' and realized he was next on the list...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:59 PM
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm with ya there brother. Although I don't really see that as an "Attack" the bodyguard put his hands on the guy and could have kept him away from his client in more professional ways. But yeah if that dude touched me like that I would have panantukan'ed (kali -dirty boxing) that dudes head in. And I'm a little guy. (well I'm not little just short)

IF that didn't work I'd introduce a blade real quick and a family of mice and some small birds would be using his new chest cavities as a nest. 21 foot rule!!!! FTW!!!!

You don't put your hands on people. Even working in a protection detail you don't if you don't have to. He didn't have to there. That's unprofessional and actually endangering your client. Your security team is down one man now in which the real attacker can come in and exploit the now weak link in the chain. Also, you might be dealing with revenge assaults afterwards. (happens to some bouncers) Never understood that. Why do bouncers act like dicks? The other person knows where to find you (your job) and can now take his time setting up some sort of hit or revenge.

Besides protection details are largely a farce. Just ask Kennedy...oh wait no don't do that actually, he's sorta unavailable to answer questions at the moment. If someone wants you dead it's simple... 308 from a few yards off. An NO nobody in the protection detail will be able to handle a guy opening up with a 308. From any distance.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
This author must not be very bright because if he were then he would know that insider trading is legal for members of congress. As the old saying goes you don't go to Washington to make laws you go there to make money.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:35 PM
a reply to: xuenchen

And you think he's the only career politician who is worth millions? I guarantee you'll find it on both sides of the isle.

Harry Reid should be held accountable for the way his goons re-acted to this reporter's question. If you can't answer a question from the public in which you serve, you have no business being a representative for the people.

Politicians, they're all in it for money and power, and the people of this country still think they have their best interest at heart.

new topics

top topics