It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briton dies in Hotel room in Macedonia with Ebola symptoms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

A Briton with symptoms of Ebola has died in Macedonia, local authorities said. The hotel in Skopje where he was staying has been sealed off, while another Briton and hotel staff are being kept inside to prevent possible spreading of infection.

Briton dies in Hotel room in Macedonia with Ebola symptoms

This part is very concerning:

A Macedonian government spokesman told the BBC that a companion of the late Briton told the local authorities that they had travelled straight from the UK and had not visited countries affected by Ebola

I have formed my opinion at this point, after this news.

i very much think that this ebola outbreak is not an outbreak at all, but is an organized, engineered bio-attack.

this brit did not visit any african country, did not even transit from there. and yet he died from ebola in a macedonian hotel room. this is something that is very, very, very low possibility. it is unlikely to happen without 'assistance'.

At this point there are a few sources who would benefit from such a situation :

- Military-industry complex in usa, who were under heavy pressure in the past few years due to the NSA spying, other violations and whatnot coming out. Military expenditure was cut greatly, which upset a lot of military corporations. This kind of situation justifies a lot of 'security' measures, spending and moves.

- Monsanto corporation bought the company with the only working patented ebola cure around 1 month before the ebola outbreak. which is extremely impossible coincidence.

- A similar "epidemic - lets vaccinate entire world" stampede happened some years ago, if you remember. Then later on it was found out that the entire experts panel who pressurized WHO to declare global pandemic status were in the pay of pharmaceutical companies. A lot of money was made, a lot of money can be made from selling ebola medication to entire world now. (source)

- Any source which could help the attention from being drawn away from their situation may profit. This includes various countries, various industries or various private interests.
edit on 9-10-2014 by unity100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And so it begins. Europe, especially Eastern Europe is on the list of cluster%@% zones. Once it hits Europe, former Soviet Bloc countries, then it spreads to India, China, South America (All because of trade routes and expats,immigrants) it will inevitably come back in the other direction and hit US and Canada. God help us if it gets into South America, especially the Southern US states.

You thought your border had issues before, wait till the hordes of illegal Mexicans crossing over are Ebola Zombies!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: unity100

- A similar "epidemic - lets vaccinate entire world" stampede happened some years ago, if you remember. Then later on it was found out that the entire experts panel who pressurized WHO to declare global pandemic status were in the pay of pharmaceutical companies. A lot of money was made, a lot of money can be made from selling ebola medication to entire world now.

Except no one has a reliable, tested Ebola cure right now. ZMapp has been shown to work, 'miracle' style, but thats only in a few people and so far the company that makes it can't produce any more/enough in time to effectively treat new patients. I could see them being bought out and production on the drug being ramped up.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
And so it begins. Europe, especially Eastern Europe is on the list of cluster%@% zones. Once it hits Europe, former Soviet Bloc countries, then it spreads to India, China, South America (All because of trade routes and expats,immigrants) it will inevitably come back in the other direction and hit US and Canada. God help us if it gets into South America, especially the Southern US states.

You thought your border had issues before, wait till the hordes of illegal Mexicans crossing over are Ebola Zombies!

if this is a bioattack operation as i suspect, then borders, regions wont matter. the agents of whomever dispersing this would be practically anywhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

are they sure?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

are they sure?

if you check the article, the symptoms and the way he died are exact match with ebola. they sent tests to germany to make sure.

i dont think there are many diseases which causes these symptoms like this.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"symptoms of ebola" tells us nothing. I really wish people would stop whoring headlines like this without getting all the facts. If it ever turns out to be ebola, fine, yes, report it but until then what the heck!?

There are lots of viruses and illnesses that share symptoms of ebola. My mom has been ill with some sort of virus, complete with a fever and vomiting for 2 weeks but other than feeling like complete crap, she's fine today.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: unity100

i very much think that this ebola outbreak is not an outbreak at all, but is an organized, engineered bio-attack.

this brit did not visit any african country, did not even transit from there. and yet he died from ebola in a macedonian hotel room. this is something that is very, very, very low possibility. it is unlikely to happen without 'assistance'.

without knowing the details of his flight (layovers, etc), is it not possible that perhaps he was on the plane with someone who may have been infected?

additionally, is it not possible he may have come into contact with someone in Macedonia, who was infected?

i'm not saying it's impossible that this is being done on purpose, by parties unknown, but should we not attempt to exhaust all possibilities before coming to a conclusion?
edit on 10-9-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

if this is a bioattack operation as i suspect, then borders, regions wont matter. the agents of whomever dispersing this would be practically anywhere.

Do you mean this individual case, or the epidemic as a whole? The epidemic is traced back to a 2 year old girl and her mother, both of whom died when she contracted the virus eating local bats. This is well documented and happened long before there was any government, corporate or official interest in the matter at all.

It was recorded by doctors without borders and other groups who have no motivating factors besides helping the local populations and for the religious ones, converting them to christianity.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoherentlyConfused
"symptoms of ebola" tells us nothing. I really wish people would stop whoring headlines like this without getting all the facts. If it ever turns out to be ebola, fine, yes, report it but until then what the heck!?

There are lots of viruses and illnesses that share symptoms of ebola. My mom has been ill with some sort of virus, complete with a fever and vomiting for 2 weeks but other than feeling like complete crap, she's fine today.

symptoms and the way and speed he died. he died in a few days from internal bleeding.

its not 'fever and vomitting' by the way. its fever, head, neck pains, weakness, diarrhea, internal bleeding followed with rapid death.

originally posted by: Daedalus

without knowing the details of his flight (layovers, etc), is it not possible that perhaps he was on the plane with someone who may have been infected?

he came directly -thats the concern.

'contact with someone who may have been infected' -> this is a possibility indeed, but isnt that a bigger concern than anything else? it means there are people who are infected, and out there and moving about.

link   
Sky news:

A British man who died in a Macedonia hotel is not thought to have travelled from an ebola-hit country and is not likely to have had any ebola contact, say Sky sources.

He had symptoms similar to ebola and a second Briton has also shown symptoms of the deadly virus, local officials said.

So, if its not Ebola, what is t?

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

are they sure?

if you check the article, the symptoms and the way he died are exact match with ebola. they sent tests to germany to make sure.

i dont think there are many diseases which causes these symptoms like this.

Well, actually there are a number of hemorrhagic fevers, not all built the same but if strong enough to kill the host, very similar symptoms.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

1. They said Ebola-like symptoms.

2. His companion can always lie.

3. If the military industrial complex infects the world with something they can't cure, no one wins, not even them.

4. There is no Ebola cure, not even ZMAPP. We are talking about a strain that has about a 60% survival rate with no supportive care. Supportive care can improve that to maybe 50%. Of the three who have received ZMAPP, two lived and one died. All had supportive care and one of those who lived also received serum with Ebola antibodies. So, there is no conclusive way anyone can know if ZMAPP made any real difference. Math still says it's a crap shoot even with ZMAPP.

5. As all the level 4 bio-containment facilities are government/university run, it's very hard to point fingers at Big Pharma. None of them have their own level-4 bio-containment labs to work with. How are they going to get rich selling Ebola drugs without full government complicity?

6. Are you missing the fact that ISIS has called for bio-terror martyrs to start spreading this thing? Britian is known to be a place of home-grown radicalism.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And now for the fun part.

From the original source here

sitel.com.mk...

'The newspaper announces the name of the deceased. It is a medical practitioner Will Puli, which, according to the paper recovered from the deadly virus last month'.

I guess he's Will Pooley, the guy who survived here.

www.dailymail.co.uk... spiralling-completely-control.html

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There are more hemorrhagic fevers than Ebola, and all hemorrhagic fevers share symptoms.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: khimbar

Will Pooley? Yes, he was treated here in the UK and was said to have been cured.... but obviously he wasn't.

Oh dear... someone will be in trouble over that.
edit on CDTThu, 09 Oct 2014 16:32:41 -0500u3104x141x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Do you mean this individual case, or the epidemic as a whole? The epidemic is traced back to a 2 year old girl and her mother, both of whom died when she contracted the virus eating local bats. This is well documented and happened long before there was any government, corporate or official interest in the matter at all.

It was recorded by doctors without borders and other groups who have no motivating factors besides helping the local populations and for the religious ones, converting them to christianity.

its the same in either case isnt it - the agents of the source spreading ebola could be anywhere, as well as the people whom they infected. thats almost the same.

as for the start, ebola had always been present in that region. there had been numerous 'outbreaks' since 1976. however, none of them killed such thousands of people in this time period. actually total tally of all people who died from ebola in that region up until this last time is not higher than 3000, which is the approx. current tally of this current outbreak if im not mistaken.

originally posted by: ketsuko

1. They said Ebola-like symptoms.

2. His companion can always lie.

3. If the military industrial complex infects the world with something they can't cure, no one wins, not even them.

4. There is no Ebola cure, not even ZMAPP. We are talking about a strain that has about a 60% survival rate with no supportive care. Supportive care can improve that to maybe 50%. Of the three who have received ZMAPP, two lived and one died. All had supportive care and one of those who lived also received serum with Ebola antibodies. So, there is no conclusive way anyone can know if ZMAPP made any real difference. Math still says it's a crap shoot even with ZMAPP.

5. As all the level 4 bio-containment facilities are government/university run, it's very hard to point fingers at Big Pharma. None of them have their own level-4 bio-containment labs to work with. How are they going to get rich selling Ebola drugs without full government complicity?

6. Are you missing the fact that ISIS has called for bio-terror martyrs to start spreading this thing? Britian is known to be a place of home-grown radicalism.

We dont know whether there is a current cure. it may pop up in the coming weeks.

leaving that, there is already medicine being sold around. for example spain bought the medicine they treated the first two missionaries from usa. guess from who.

military-industry complex is a sociopath complex. evaluating the behavior of these people over normal standards is a big mistake.

this is leaving aside the fact that there had been numerous influential and powerful groups and individuals who had been talking about how world needed to be 'depopulated' since a long time.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Agreed, smells just like Agenda 21 to me...

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."

The Medical Mafia

Amazingly, the CDC owns “the” patent on Ebola and all future strains.

The “SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION” section of the patent document also clearly claims that the U.S. government is claiming “ownership” over all Ebola viruses that share as little as 70% similarity with the Ebola it “invented”:

Why would a government organization claim to have “invented” this infectious disease and then claim a monopoly over its exploitation for commercial use? It is clear that the CDC plans to claim royalties on Ebola vaccines. This certainly increases the likelihood that the vaccines will become mandatory, thus increasing the profit potential for the patent holders.

Ebola, AIDS Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Do we know which airport he flew out from Britain from and when?

This is frightening and means that if its Ebola we have infected people in the UK already unless it was a member of the cabin crew who didn't change planes and stayed on the plane without coming into the airport facility.

I suspect that the panic caused by a number of cases and the buying up of provisions and people not turning up for work would cause chaos in any country that gets a number of cases. So I suspect governments will be very loathe to interrupt the business as normnal running of the country by telling people we have an outbreak of Ebola here. You can bet money before safety will be their motto, but it might also be their downfall as ebola doesn't choose whom to infect so elite status wouldn't help escape it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yes, and many of them are in the government and universities ... right where the level-4 bio-containment labs are.

But it's all Big Pharma. Keep telling yourself that. There are a very few big business moguls who keep a high profile in the depop crowd, but somehow, they are never in the targeted industries ... I wonder why?

You know like Gates.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join