It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respected German Journalist Blows Whistle on How the CIA Controls the Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

Democracy, Human Rights and common sense serve no purpose anymore - there's no money to be made. Conflict, polar idealism and war is business, and business is good.

On the contrary, business is not good ... there are trillions in deficit and it's getting worse by the minute. So bad, that the US performed a bank robbery on broad daylight, in Malta and Cyprus, to steal Russian assets. That's how bad it is.

The current act, of alienating the Russians, is a desperate act to Recover the prosperity of the cold war years. People like the Americans, and their supporters in Germany, Denmark, Holland and Sweden. Are playing a game, that may cause serious damage and war in Europe.

That's treasonous ... as a European, I say that such acts by any country in Europe is an act of treason against the population of Europe.

Europe can live without the US ... it can live without Africa, America, Australia, the middle east and Israel. But Europe cannot live without Russians, who are a permanent part of Europe. And China, is a permanent part of Eurasia, While the US has no permanent ties with Eurasia.

So any act, that is aimed at trying to create a conflict in Europe, that is likely to have devestating consequences, such as a war with Russia. Is an act of treason against the population of Europe.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
That's why they are afraid of the internet and censor so many uploaded videos on youtube. They understand the quiet weapons for silent wars. People are waking up. The media is bought. Every judge is bought. Every senator paid for. Those that can't be bought are blackmailed. Those that can't be either are killed.

Yes, if it hadn't been for the internet I probably never would have woken up myself.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
I'm actually amazed that some people dismiss these types of claims as wacky conspiracy theories and truly believe that they get the real, cold hard facts from their evening news. As with anything, it's a constant sell job and i think more and more people are waking up and no longer buying it.

The part that gets troubling is where laws start to get passed that suppress the free flow of information and allow for the persecution of those who distribute this type of information that the government has deemed false.

The true fight is for the freedom of the internet from the same type of censorship that goes on in all major media outlets and the mere fact that the government is fighting against that idea, and that they desire to control the flow of information on the web should be a huge red flag to people.

I agree, I think more and more people are questioning things, I honestly think most of the people on ATS who use the term "conspiracy theory" in a derogatory manner are paid posters. Unfortunately this term does still have negative connotations with the general public, to my mind a "conspiracy seeker" is not that much different from a "truth seeker", which is certainly not negative.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yes, you do have to view RT with a healthy dose of skepticism, I'm very skeptical about reporting directly about Russia; for a piece like this which is not you may get some truth. Don't hold your breath on revelations about Kremlin control!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
posted already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. You posted this in the "General Chit Chat" forum?

Before I looked, I searched the conspiracies in "Media and Education" forum, as I thought that would be the most likely place to put this.

You don't think this belongs in the conspiracy forums?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Just to add that politics use this same tactic to influence journalist in their favor or their political parties. It's a common thing in Europe, and I believe everywhere...

Journalists tend to be brainwashed every time they accept invitations (with all expenses paid) to dinners / reception party's / trip's to other countries (under diverse motives .. like visits to European Parliament, Historical places, forum, you name it...) .. In the end they are "all friends"...

So, if a small fry politics can do this to Journalist imagine what this secret agencies can do in favor of their countries...

People should open their eyes and listen/search for diverse and opposite media to understand the truth.
The news on Tv is lesser and lesser credible... sometimes it makes me laugh how shameless they are..

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

all good bud the more the merrier . you can never have to much of a good thing

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

yeah. The words truther and conspiracy theorists are used derogatorily to paint an negative image of people. Why would they need to paint these people negatively if they weren't uncovering truths that could harm the state or institution? They wouldn't. If society was truly free, with just morals as is always preached, these types of ideas would be investigated and researched by those in power.

To that end, most people who are labelled conspiracy theorists aren't even theorizing anything, they're researching leaked or extraneous image to, like you said, seek the truth.

<< 1   >>

join