It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of what is really going on at the Texas-Mexico border is frightening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The truth is that we need to secure the border ASAP! It's a bit of fear mongering but even if half of what is said is true, then Americans have much to worry about. According tp the artticle, there are two things coming into this country thru the Southern border with Mexico: ISIS Terrorists and Illness/ disease.

Republican Representative Duncan Hunter told Fox News this week that “at least 10 ISIS fighters” have been caught on the Texas-Mexico border and attributed his information from Customs and Border Agents. "There's nobody talking about it,” Rep. Hunter stated. “If you really want to protect Americans from ISIS, you secure the southern border. It's that simple...They caught them at the border; therefore we know that ISIS is coming across the border. If they catch five or ten of them then you know there's going to be dozens more that did not get caught by the border patrol."

Then there's the disease, there's so many immigrants that processing them all is a monumental task to say the least, and there isn't enough time to check everyone for disease. Some if not a lot pf it gets through and even Immigration agents are getting sick.

Cornyn blamed President Obama’s immigration policies, particularly his lack of enforcement on the border. He admitted that he had no idea what Obama planned to deal with what he described as a “humanitarian crisis.”

“We are processing hundreds of undocumented immigrants with various diseases that are so bad some of our agents are getting sick,” the same Border Patrol Agent in South Texas said at the time, about the illnesses that were being brought into the U.S. “We are not sure what the federal government thinks they are up to, or what their intention is, but these diseases could spread across the country.”

It's a real mess and the longer we wait to secure the border, the worse this problem will become. Now that the problem has been identified, we need a solution. What says ATS?

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I say it's not going to happen. For whatever reason, TPTB have known the borders are our weakest, most vulnerable places, yet have done everything in their power to keep them open while 'pretending' to deal with the issue.

I have a very good idea why, and what is unfolding, but I'd just be accused of fear-mongering if I spelled them out, so feel free to follow the trail of events and draw some conclusions.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You read things like this and you have to wonder how dumb they think people are to believe it. It only takes a person a second to find out how every disease out break and terrorist has entered the US. With passports at the airport. This silly secure the border nonsense is the war cry for the gullible. Before now the only time the security of the border was considered important was WW2. When the US deployed its largest border patrol force, a grand total of 1000 agents. The same problem existed then as now. Spies were not coming over the Mexican border they flying and sailing in with forged passports. The US had never had that many agents at the border and would not again until the end of 1980s. Now we have 28,000. And what does that do? Not a damn thing. Disease and terrorist fly or sail in on forged passports. Of course that is not an easy problem to solve. So to make the simple minded people of America feel safe politicians just throw more money, more agents and even the national guard at a border to stop low wage laborers while criminals, terrorists, and people with diseases fly on in. This is how dumb the Amercian public is.
edit on 9-10-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Scary but ISIS can send operatives to get infected with ebola then send them to bordering cities in Mexico to try to infect as much people as possible. They would not even have to deal with our security. With our porous borders ebola would be walking into the US by the hundreds in no time. How are we going to contain that?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The entire border "crisis" is planned. My co-worker was a Green Beret in the special forces and explained to me that one of his closest friends who works for HomelandSecurity said "Someone" was advertising for people to come to America for over 6 months before this crisis began. Yes, "someone" was ADVERTISING, all over Mexico, Central and South America and then we have a mass exodus, wouldn't you know it.

Along with border patrol agents literally being ordered to "ignore people jumping over the border" on the cameras.

Absolutely absurd. I'm livid just writing this. I'll stop before I blow a gasket

a reply to: lostbook

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
Scary but ISIS can send operatives to get infected with ebola then send them to bordering cities in Mexico to try to infect as much people as possible. They would not even have to deal with our security. With our porous borders ebola would be walking into the US by the hundreds in no time. How are we going to contain that?

You can't control it, and you shouldn't try. If anyone had a brain about this ordeal, borders would dissolve and we would try and help everyone. No matter where they came from.

Problem is, at the end of the day someone wants to get paid for being that help. It isn't that there isn't enough resources to provide that help, it's that there just isn't enough money to help everyone...not for this at least. Bombs and guns, are easier to pay for and justify though... This world seems like it will never run out of bombs and guns.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You are highlighting the uncomfortable truth that we need to come to grips with.

Illegal immigrants have become wiser and begun to purchase forged credentials that allows them to simply drive or fly in to the country, rather than hop a fence and cross a desert.

If immigrants can do it, so can terrorists.

But I'm really not too concerned. Rep. Hunter's comments are based on hearsay and we must recognize that this was on Fox News. They like to throw this sort of stuff out their to get the viewers outraged.....and hopefully motivate them to rally for the Republican party.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's all going according to plan........

In this particular symptom of the NWO disease it's been made pretty clear it's intentional.

Rick Perry has had his hands tied over the issue of illegal immigration for a while much like everyone else concerned with it.

Apparently he's even one of us.

m.huffpost.com...

Don't blame Obama, he's merely a puppet figurehead. Don't blame the Democrats, Republicans cause plenty of problems too.

Blame should go to the bankers and corporate leaders who are the root cause of every problem facing our nation and the world today.

It's all going according to their plan........

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We need a wall and then a moat with flames and fire proof alligators and then another wall.
And then turrets that shoot and kill anyone that's makes it across that!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
We need a wall and then a moat with flames and fire proof alligators and then another wall.
And then turrets that shoot and kill anyone that's makes it across that!

If you want to live in a prison you need to move to another nation because even if you did these things illegals will still get into this country. I don't want my nation to turn into the largest open air prison on the planet.
The Statue of Liberty
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Self edit

NM.

edit on 9-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ya shoulda made my sarcasm more clear, I don't really want that.
I agree, as long as we have the statue in the NY bay up, I don't see how so many people can call for the death of the people trying to get a better life without waiting over a year and costing them thousands to do it the 'legal' way.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Sorry tavi, but rick perry is far from 'one of us'
He just can't miss a good obama jab, so of course he is going to say some super vague and speculative theory of barry being in on this.

He is just another talking head of people that pull the strings

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- Now all anyOne would need to do to cross the border is, chug like 5 RedBulls™ to start sweating, eat some TacoBell™ to get the "squirts" working and then run straight at the gate yelling "I'VE GOT EBOLA, HELP ME.." but do it like Edward James Olmos would do it, so You can show Your acting chops and the accent would help "sell it".

When You got 3 clicks North of the border, that is when the job offers start pouring in (look for the blue Mercedes™) the first few are picking fruits and veggies ("stoop labor" if You're reading this You're "over qualified"...) Then the hotel jobs are further along. In 3 weeks, a month tops, You'll be sitting outside the HomeDepot™ talking on Your cell phone

Welcome...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Clear to me it was sarcasm there joker. I liked the bit about fire proof alligators. Thems I gotta see.
And damn man, I can't get the image your posed outta my brain. Flaming water and machine guns and fire proof crocs shaking screaming dinner snacks back and forth. You one sick puppy my friend.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Your idea is absurd and, frankly, childish.

Everyone knows that illegal invaders are scared of sharks with fricken lazer beams attached to their heads.

Get a clue, man.

edit on 10/9/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here's the problem - We do not have the resources to help everyone who would come here.

There are people in the immigrant processing facilities right now who do not understand the concept of "toilet" because they've been used to just crapping whenever and wherever because they did not have toilets in their home country. We're talking adults who are NOT potty trained. Because of this, they have constant problems with human waste exposure in those facilities and constant exposure to all that comes with it, and once they get them toilet trained, they then have to break them to the concept of toilet paper which is a whole other educational process.

Now, if these people don't even understand basic sanitation, what is their education level?

How are we supposed to support these people because, make no mistake, we WILL be supporting them. They will not be financially independent and will forever be wards of the state. Just how many of these kinds of people are we supposed to take on all at once and support for life?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
We have more people guarding the southern border than any time in our history (and I'm not counting the Mexican-American War, it was a war...)
Politifact
But that news is not scary enough to sell.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Elton because: Link Fix

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Idea: Start at the Pacific and dredge a moat that will use sea water from the Pacific through a desalination plant that runs the turbines that generates the FREE electricity. The current alone would suck anyOne jumping in the "Rio".. Both U.S. / Mexican citizen would share the labor and the rewards. That part of the U.S. has had a drought for how long? The area farmers/ranchers would now have enough water to grow food. The water pumps through ALL the way to the Gulf of Mexico.

Water, electricity, food. This would work as an 'artery' providing jobs during the construction and maintenance, it secures the border and provides much needed water to a drought stricken area and generates FREE or 'reduced rate' electricity...

Makes too much 'sense' and not enough ¢

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

If you want to live in a prison you need to move to another nation because even if you did these things illegals will still get into this country. I don't want my nation to turn into the largest open air prison on the planet.
The Statue of Liberty
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Illegals will always find a way to get into the U.S., but it would be great if our government would help a little with slowing the tide. I spent 20+ years working in Texas prisons. I dang sure don't want to live in one.

The Statue of Liberty is a beautiful symbol of what America was and always should be, a place for others to come to and seek out their future and fulfill their dreams. I always have and will believe to my dying breath in all She stands for. But, at some point we must be realistic.

We do have a process to enter this country legally. Why do so many want to continue to allow illegal immigrants to violate our laws, when in other instances they are the first to holler "you may not like this or that, but it's the law". We currently have a crisis with the Enterovirus D68 affecting our children across the nation, as well as Ebola popping up in several cities.

Enterovirus D68 is common in Central American countries. Ebola almost always breaks out in western African countries. Do you think we should have monitored all the poor little children and their families, BEFORE they were dispersed across the country? With an open border, that would be impossible. Even with a closed border, it would still be very difficult. What happens if Ebola strikes Central America? What a rush that would be.

For those that want to keep the southern border open, might I suggest you each charter two buses, and have them delivered to your neighborhoods. Or petition the government to draft all able bodied males 17 and over into military service. Train them, and drop them off in Iraq and Syria, and Obama can say we don't have American boots on the ground. If they survive, they go to the front of the line for citizenship. It's a win win for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join