It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ebola the catalyst to what the elite have being preparing for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
If it was a NWO thing or a plan to reduce the populace they would pick a better virus than ebola.

They would pick a chemical agent that can kill people more efficiently.

Viruses are a sloppy way to do achieve the OPs hypothesis. Viruses tend to be uncontrollable. I thought the whole thing about a NWO is that you wanted to keep certain people alive and eliminate the rest?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I respect your opinion, but decline to take particular interest in this until Ebola proves that it can defeat measures in place to prevent a global reset. I guess it takes a whole lot more to convince me that it ought to be more than a passing interest. Most of us here on ATS are likely qualified "preppers", and are far more prepared should things turn for the worse in rapid fashion.

Ebola just doesn't have what it takes to make this a global catastrophe. It has less than 1% of the kill rate that the Spanish Flu had. It's really nothing to be worried about at the present time. To me, it's all in the data. The data tells the story, and it is clear. Ebola isn't that big of a deal in First World nations.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

YES, they have a cure, a so called experimental drug but supposedly now have none left after treating only two patient's, both successfully. odd's on that there is a stockpile of this anti viral drug to be used in case of a member of the cabal becoming infected.

Africa is already rife with HIV infection but it has failed to do there dirty work for them and spread to there own back garden, now there use of a tailored or selectively harvested natural virus to make a second attempt is underway.

Public health agency's throughout the world have dragged there feet except in spain were the necessary putting down of an unfortunate dog (dog's can be carriers and it had been exposed to the nurse who owned it) has sparked misunderstood outrage, the spanish health authority should be lauded as they have put the lives and safety of there people first but at the current rate of spread it may be too late as every day illegal refugees are making it ashore both intercepted and un intercepted having made the boat trip from north africa.

The free movement of people has amplified the spread of this disease and some country's are dragging there feet too much and there seeming indecisiveness look's more like a hand's off let them die approach in some cases.

If anything this is a failed attempt by the cabal that will NOT put a dent in global population growth but will kill ten's of thousand's and perhaps even millions of people, also Ebola is now here to stay, the rate of infection is too slow and natural immunity does give hope of a vaccine being developed from those immune individual's blood, however though they failed they will surely capitalize on this (rogue) attempt and use it bring in new travel and surveilance legislation which in the right hand's is correct but then they are NOT the right hand's are they or indeed anywhere near the right hand's.

The ONLY way to stop this is the make certain that power and wealth no longer place these type of Hitlerite scum above the law and do something about them once and for all, bring back the guilletine for those responsible.
edit on 9-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't think the Ebola outbreak will be any worse than the 'swine flu crisis' we had a few years ago.

I actually think it's just a huge distraction from more pressing world events...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

I think you could be right in saying his could be a distraction from something bigger. Ebola may not have the required ability to spread through America as some people point out, but it doesn't have to. Along with the help of the media this could serve its purpose of creating a situation of fear and panic. Then the PTB come to save the day by issuing a state emergency. Although this will only be temporary to begin with people will soon realise it will be too late to fight back when everyone is so divided and secluded.
The first one has just begun with Connecticut declaring State Emergency.
We will see how this plays out if there is any resistance when the doors are kicked in dressed in hazmat suits.

Everything serves a greater purpose.....try to predict it before its too late

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
you can`t really compare ebola deaths to flu deaths because you have to take into account the massive number of people world wide who get the flu and survive.
ebola is scary because you have about a 50/50 chance of dying if you get it. if you get the flu you have a very very small chance of dying from it.
I`m not a gambling man but a 50/50 chance seems pretty scary when your life is on the line.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this but if you goto the LDS online store they are out of stock on most of there products, make of it what you will;

ldsstore

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
one thing we can be sure of that there will be a virus or disease that will become a pandemic...we are no doubt overdue for some type of bug that will wipe millions out.....it is a matter of "when not if"...if it is not ebola something else will pop up soon enough....

i am not so sure that the elites want us all dead we make them money and we are good slaves....i am quite sure they have a survival plan if the SHTF....

our population is reaching danger zones...all these people crammed in cities are breeding grounds for death...just have a look at how nature decimates ant populations when they grown to large...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join