It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 historical photos of amazing flying saucer found in Air Force captain’s photo album

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyTrick
it's not really 5 historical photos as 2 and 5 are the same

Check out the high res scans at the bottom of page 1.

There are 5.
edit on 9-10-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Yah. "Pull !" All we are missing is a twelve gauge and some number 8 shot.

The one time I saw a thingy it was straight and level.

These are obviously throwed in
da errr.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My vote is also small, thrown object, relatively close. Contrast and detail are way too high for them to be big saucers at a distance. Also, what are they doing, flipping around in the same spot? I think a couple of guys decided to see how easy it might be to fake a flying saucer photo.

And here we are 50 years later.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A couple of close-ups from the 1200dpi scans...

I know absolutely diddly squat about image analysis, do these look natural?

The edges seem a bit weird to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: whyamIhere

You should add a link/source to your quote and photos.
When I see these pictures I swear I can hear someone yell "pull".

He can't, BIT is blocked here.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Good work in the thread. The only pic that appears "level" in flight is the washed out image with other white blotches in the pic. There are also white finger prints in the upper right corner. Can you zoom in on those?

The photo looks doctored by amateurs to fit an agenda… "How can we make it look level??"

One of your links...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I love the older UFO photos. They are harder to hoax.

Whats difficult about throwing a disk 30 feet?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Hubcaps or metal discs, thrown.

This, saw this a few years ago and somebody was able to identify the exact type of hubcap

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: stargatetravels

Yah. "Pull !" All we are missing is a twelve gauge and some number 8 shot.

The one time I saw a thingy it was straight and level.

These are obviously throwed in
da errr.

Could well be thrown in the air but, why thrown edge on to the vertical? makes no sense, why not throw in a frisbee fashion, much more stable, and you could say classic flying saucer style, and more of a profile for the camera too.
But then there's a caveat, some flying saucer reports, (as in flying saucer shape, not orbs or cigars) tell of the saucer rising up edge on to the horizontal, and then tipping over edge on to the vertical..then whizzing off. The Australian school sighting was like that.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Could well be thrown in the air but, why thrown edge on to the vertical? makes no sense, why not throw in a frisbee fashion, much more stable, and you could say classic flying saucer style, and more of a profile for the camera too.

Try it. It's not as easy as you would think. The results you'd get are pretty much identical to these photos.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ok I will bite on that hook,
They could be a couple of these stuck back to back but that makes an expensive frisbee.
thehub.musiciansfriend.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: smurfy

Try it. It's not as easy as you would think. The results you'd get are pretty much identical to these photos.

Done it many a time, if you spin it easy peasy, and we used to apply the same principle in class with the silver milk bottle tops flying about,

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Somebody's tried to digitally sharpen the images . makes them look a bit crappy but nice Nash hubcap non the less

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ok I will bite on that hook,
They could be a couple of these stuck back to back but that makes an expensive frisbee.
thehub.musiciansfriend.com...

Very, very expensive if using the Zildjians..apart from that, they weight a ton!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Hubcaps or metal discs, thrown.

Either that or simply 'Swamp Gas' or 'Venus'

Those are also very popular.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Either that or simply 'Swamp Gas' or 'Venus'
Those are also very popular.

Since this is supposedly dry New Mexico, we can probably rule out swamp gas. Not shiny enough to be Venus.

Otherwise, we're looking at five (or six) photos of an apparently solid object that if we were to judge by the relative consistency of the size, never flies either closer or much farther away in the time that all the photos were taken. Is it hovering and flipping around at the same time? Curious.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Weather Balloon.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obviously I don't know if they are real or not but my thinking is more along the lines of everybody claiming they are fake due to the angle they are flying.

I understand that because almost everything we drive, fly or float is long and lean and moves in a mostly horizontal configuration.

But just suppose the alien technology requires the broad front of their craft (which we assume is the underside) to utilize their thing a ma bobs to interact with the atmosphere to create movement?
Or maybe they are just really tall and fly it like a phone booth? lol...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When I first saw them I thought Chinese Lanterns.

After further study of the 1962 photos found in a scrapbook.

I agree....Most likely that pesky daytime swamp gas.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Obviously I don't know if they are real or not but my thinking is more along the lines of everybody claiming they are fake due to the angle they are flying.

I understand that because almost everything we drive, fly or float is long and lean and moves in a mostly horizontal configuration.

But just suppose the alien technology requires the broad front of their craft (which we assume is the underside) to utilize their thing a ma bobs to interact with the atmosphere to create movement?
Or maybe they are just really tall and fly it like a phone booth? lol...

Now you have done it......Logic

You just don't see that anymore.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join