It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old News: You shouldn't forget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America, MSM shrugs

Jul 10, 2012. - US President Barack Obama quietly signed his name to an Executive Order on Friday, allowing the White House to control all private communications in the country in the name of national security.

On the government's official website for the National Communications Systems, the government explains that that infrastructure includes wireline, wireless, satellite, cable, and broadcasting, and provides the transport networks that support the Internet and other key information systems, suggesting that the president has indeed effectively just allowed himself to control the country's Internet access.

In explaining the order, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) writes that the president has authorized the DHS "the authority to seize private facilities when necessary, effectively shutting down or limiting civilian communications."
Now, what i need you to do is think: Ebola

Isn't Ebola the perfect way to shut down the system??? We've only heard stories, regarding this virus, but people are beginning to freak out; and nothing concrete has been delivered to us. If the government controls the media, couldn't they be the persons responsible for creating the hype??? If they keep pushing and promoting the hype, via MSM, won't people start acting crazier? Won't more restrictions be applied to our lives, from these stories???

What are some other "stories" that could tie in to the plans of the elite, that we may have forgotten about? What are some of the other pieces, to this puzzle, that will help others see the big picture. We're looking through a magnifying glass, when we should be using a microscope.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Maybe it gets so far "out of control" that the November elections get called off !!!

Hmmm.

Could be a coup d'état attempt?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

I think people are over reacting to Ebola.
When the supposed swine flu hit the planet, the WHO and Obama declared Emergencies and what have you.
They don`t seem the same about Ebola.
I think we may find that a percentage of infected people may not have had the virus.

I do think however that our governments will use this fear to their advantage in certain areas.
Just my opinion......

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know full well that wont happen. They thought it would happen with Bush Jr. too. No matter what side people are politically, suspending elections due to national emergency, real or perceived, would make all those private guns come out.

They know it too.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A Rothschild Speaks - One World Currency/Weather Control

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe it gets so far "out of control" that the November elections get called off !!!

Hmmm.

Could be a coup d'état attempt?

I think he has already begun the Coup d'état by breaching all constitutional authority which he just laughs at and then issues laws by decree without congress. Not only death penalty treason, but he spits right on the country.

No way will the Democrat party give back all the power they have had to usurp to get, it is going to keep on going. The definition of a Coup d'état is ruling by decree and taking over is just automatic if no one gets that bastard out, and no one has done anything..
We are hurtin' this time.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I would ask HOW STUPID are they?
Will Valerie GO FOR it?

top topics

join