It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British man has died from ebola in Macedonia.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Macedonia in the Balkans. Second man apparently showing symptoms.

Macedonia: LINK2

Huh, wonder if it came out of Spain?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We do not know at this point that he died from Ebola, only that he has died and was showing symptoms

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: number38

Your OP is not nearly as dramatic as what's needed, shame on you. First poster forthcoming to fullfill the job gets his bonus stars!!! Zomg

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: number38

I just read this elsewhere... how come he is in Macedonia? Where has he been?

This is really seeming more and more deliberate!

Don't know if you saw my Thread entitled 'Ebola? Spread on purpose or not?'

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyRunner360
We do not know at this point that he died from Ebola, only that he has died and was showing symptoms

question is i guess how many other diseases have symptoms identical to ebola? they say identical , not some..

oh and btw if it is ebola someone on another thread did this so i am doing it here ..

If it is ebola whats wrong with this picture?

i used to think our arrogance will allow ebola to win , i'm starting to think more stupidity..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It hasn't confirmed Ebola. Viral haemorrhagic fevers are common and the symptoms are identical.
They are treated as Ebola just in case anyway.
Protip: A lot more people are suspected and treated as Ebola than shown on the news - and later found to have another type of viral haemorrhagic fever.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yup, seen your post.

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Just found that one link, but Sky news just clearly said that a british man died from ebola in Macedonia and that a second man was showing symptoms and then... back to normal programming and the same usual run of ebola reporting.

Just reporting as I hear it. I'll be a bit more dramatic when I see my neighbors dropping dead bleeding from their eyes.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
It hasn't confirmed Ebola. Viral haemorrhagic fevers are common and the symptoms are identical.
They are treated as Ebola just in case anyway.
Protip: A lot more people are suspected and treated as Ebola than shown on the news - and later found to have another type of viral haemorrhagic fever.

Pro Tip: when dealing with something that might be ebola , treat it like ebola!!! maybe put the boots and helmet on ...

Q

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Its not confirmed that is ebola.Mediums are spreading panic and fear.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well BBC are also saying this, so let's not bash the OP as it's probably true.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Well BBC are also saying this, so let's not bash the OP as it's probably true.

Man from UK died in Macedonia , but is not confirmed that is ebola.Macedonia health department are putting all nessecary measures.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
bbc reporting hotel in france sealed off due to 'Suspected Ebola'

gonna get a lot of negatives as everyone that sneezes is suspect .. only takes 1 or 2 to be true thoug .. = very bad

Q

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Get this thing in trash bin.I was right.Uk man died from another virulent disease.
Macedonian link
vecer.mk...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Macedonia.... Hotel and medical staff quarantined

France .... Paris location, North of the city..... 60 quarantined...

I'm interested because I was in Paris last weekend, travelled the underground (touching grab handles and rails etc)......

I know Ebola is transmitted by sweat and actually quite easily through eyes as a a aerosol....

Where are we going...?

pDUK

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Eat Raw Garlic and onions and drink red wine......

jOB DONe

PDUK

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
af.reuters.com...

No news yet, just the headline.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Going to edge my bets and say Greece.

From June 2012
Greece's biggest hospital struggles as austerity cuts bite

As Greece faces the most important election in a generation, its public healthcare system is on the verge of total collapse, with many hospitals forced to cancel operations.

Not sure how much they have improved in 2 years.

edit on 9-10-2014 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is what i could find in Macedonian media.

Two guys came from Britain on 2.Oct to Macedonian capital Skoplje. They were staying at the hotel 'Super Eight'
Today at 13.00 they were both admitted to hospital with signs of Ebola.
Man (58) died a couple of hours later another one is still alive but quarantined.

Many police and health workers in hazmat currently at the hotel. Everybody in hotel who came in contact with them is quarantined, also ambulance and hospital personnel.

Dr. Kostovska from the Macedonian ministry for infectious diseases said earlier the dead man had high fever and internal bleeding and died very fast, all signs of Ebola and they are waiting for confirmation from Germany where they've sent blood&tissue for testing.

Later today, Macedonian politicians held a conference where they denied the man died from Ebola. They said the fever was too low which is uncommon for Ebola and must be another virus.

Official results are still unknown but will be available within 48 hours.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Exitt because: .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

If they did have ebola and it was directly from the UK to Macedonia it would beg the question did they catch it in the uk considering they went on the 2nd of October well within the 21 day incubation.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Skynews have stated that he didn't travel from west africa!

A British man who died in a Macedonia hotel is not thought to have travelled from an ebola-hit country and is not likely to have had any ebola contact, say Sky sources.

He had symptoms similar to ebola and a second Briton has also shown symptoms of the deadly virus, local officials said.

So... what has he died of? And could this be some method being tried out by some 'terrorist organisation'.

Think about it.... they testing some disease on people to see if they can kill many 'Infidels'.

Or am I reading too much 'terrorist' #?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join