It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wayne's Thoughts: On The Bible"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This guy might sound unprofessional and he wears a hoody, BUT his analysis on the bible is very original and unorthodox.

Wayne's Thoughts: On The Bible
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Well, it lacks analysis ... mostly talk, and a few papers on the wall. And he's mixing up things ... but, give him a few more years, maybe he'll get there.

Not bad for a young kid ... but he shouldn't be definitive about his analysis though.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I've created because of this my own religion of which right now nobody follows...

What's so original about that?

As far as I'm concerned, he can add his name to this list:

• Charles Taze Russell
• Rev. Moon
• David Koresh
• Jim Jones
• L Ron Hubbard
• Joseph Smith
• Rajneesh
• Charles Manson

Here ya go Wayne, every thing you always wanted to know about 'How to Start A Cult':

Your welcome BTW...

History has demonstrated that cults will ALWAYS lie and 'Wayne' is no exception...

They think everyone else is wrong and that they know the only true way... this is the definition of a cult.

The Spirit of Exclusivity

Cult members like to reassure themselves in collective self-delusion that they are superior, even denouncing other groups as being cults and/or congratulating themselves on being the true path, being rational and objective and even trumpeting their own non-cultism!

Characteristics of Cults

There is a third group of people who seem well informed, but they ignore the Bible, change it’s message, or add their own beliefs to the Bible’s message. Although these groups may accuse others of being cults or false religions, these groups are actually the cults themselves.

What is a Cult?

The second characteristic is an elitist mentality. Most cults believe they are the true church and the only ones who will be saved. This is because the group believes they have new revelation or understanding that gives them superior standing.

Character of the Cults

edit on 9-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Sounds just like Christianity/Judism any other brand of man made religion.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's easy enough to take mish-mashed stories that are somewhat related, and attribute its authorship to a single entity, and stamp in gold, on the front cover for all to quote from when staying at their favorite motel...and call it The Bible.

Genesis 1:26
'Let USSS make mankind in OURRR image...'

Parts of this particular story are missing (Genisis specifically)...The same God what described the creation (...of the whole, entire gamut of what He/She could have created?), is not the same gods that made 'mankind in OURRR image'...

The 'corporation' of God sends His/Her emissaries to distant locations of the created void to spread His/Her consciousness into every possible scenario imaginable, seen and experienced through the eyes of generations upon generations of the one consciousness through every possible scenario...The 'Us' they speak of are the emissaries - that changed the 'mission statement' - these gods were far enough away from GodCentral, and were involved in this special project for long enough - to alter the mission statement (because the CEO was never here) and claim it as their own 'work'.
GodCentral cut off communications while deliberating with counsel...and the decision was made to send someone higher up in management - the CEO's son.

The story doesn't need to be specifically christian (for all the lovely christians)...many of the names can be replaced by the archetypes of another religion, change the scenery, location, wardrobe...

He's onto something...

Å99

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

He's onto something...

Å99

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Do you have any religious beliefs of your own? Do you follow any religion?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

All depends on what you call "religious beliefs"...

All religion does is drive people AWAY from God which is exactly what it was designed to do.

Satan is hiding behind religion and masquerades as God using a robe of religion in order to turn people AWAY from the truth and away from God.

This is why the very LAST place you want to go to find truth is religion itself...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Source

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion. Source

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So how is what you follow not a cult?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Because it is his cult...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Basically.

Alright everyone, let's get back to the subject, back to Wayne's video. What do you think of his analysis on the angel of God?

edit on 9-11-2014 by alientransfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join