It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO : Ebola virus can survive for 90 days in semen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

WHO data indicated that the Ebola virus in the semen of men at the rehabilitation period , and can survive for several days at least 70-90 Professor London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Pio proposal for the male patients have been infected with Ebola , rehabilitation after 90 days need to wear a condom during sexual intercourse .

In addition , Spain after Ebola infection , triggering panic in the EU , fearing the outbreak of the epidemic in Europe . WHO said that the European territory almost inevitable there will be more cases of Ebola , but Europe well prepared, it can control the Ebola outbreak.

EN News

I posted this separate from another thread I posted about the Marine General who warns Ebola will most likely enter the US from our wide open boarders with Mexico.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember it's not just drugs these bad guys smuggle ... they also bring in girls and young boys for the sex trade... already a shady operation these are not the kind of folk to seek medical treatment for a sick Prostitute but rather dope her up cold and cough meds and put her tail right back on the streets...

Ebola... the ultimate STD
edit on 9-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2014 by HardCorps because: Funny how spell check changed prostitute into prostate... fixed now

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
Right on!....the figures are uncertain though....I just read(and posted ) this info in another thread....(whilst you were posting this one)) a WHO document stating up to seven weeks in semen......

WHO cant seem to get its facts straight between its own publications.....how they going to deal with this?
Truth to tell, the world economic system will collapse overnight if this disease gets any kind of foothold in the western world.....
With less than 100 or so Ebola beds in the USA, the medical system here would soon be overwhelmed with an even minor outbreak....
The reaction of the people however, would be far too chaotic to maintain civil law and order, without military intervention.
Food sanitary conditions would dictate most people would not eat out anymore....or even go out for that matter....
Mark this prediction on your wall because you will be seeing lots of masked strangers walking the streets of your town
even if the US only gets say five or ten more cases......
We theorise about SHTF scenarios but this baby is explosive beyond your wildest....
Paranoia will run rampant.......Absolute fear will reign supreme and more people will die of far more causes than the disease....

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Well the real scary part is even if someone recovers from having Ebola... his semen could still be infectious for..???
I've seen a lot of numbers, seven weeks like you posted, 70 days on another then this doctor saying 90 days?

BTW the reason so little is known about Ebola is because it normally occurs in poor countries... they don't have the money to attract researchers, Doctors, and esp. not big Pharmacons!

If it first appeared in LA new York or Tokyo some place with money... we'd have had a cure for it decades ago

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps

WHO data indicated that the Ebola virus in the semen of men at the rehabilitation period , and can survive for several days at least 70-90 Professor London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Pio proposal for the male patients have been infected with Ebola , rehabilitation after 90 days need to wear a condom during sexual intercourse .

In addition , Spain after Ebola infection , triggering panic in the EU , fearing the outbreak of the epidemic in Europe . WHO said that the European territory almost inevitable there will be more cases of Ebola , but Europe well prepared, it can control the Ebola outbreak.

EN News

I posted this separate from another thread I posted about the Marine General who warns Ebola will most likely enter the US from our wide open boarders with Mexico.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember it's not just drugs these bad guys smuggle ... they also bring in girls and young boys for the sex trade... already a shady operation these are not the kind of folk to seek medical treatment for a sick Prostitute but rather dope her up cold and cough meds and put her tail right back on the streets...

Ebola... the ultimate STD

these 'tests' are very disturbing
the idea that the virus survives in semen for months even after patient does/does not survive is scary

another reminder - condoms are your friend not your enemy

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

But are condoms enough?
if it's still alive in semen wouldn't it also be alive in saliva or other fluids?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Condoms? Yeah right what about oral sex and ejaculate making its way onto other areas of the body????? Guys use hookers for all types of reasons including doing things that normal women wouldn't exactly do on a regular basis. If Ebola is basically an STD we are screwed. A recent thread just posted stats on STDs for America.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
From USA Today: In an effort to stop the spread of the Ebola virus through sexual transmission, health officials (in West Africa) are instructing male Ebola survivors to abstain from sex or to wear condoms for up to 90 days.

Seems a day late and a dollar short, to me.

Really, I do not sense that most USA Today readers are fully grasping the gravity of the situation. Ebola as an STD. No bans on international travel. Our borders as a deterrent is a joke. Calgon, take me away!

This looks more and more like a bioweapon to me. Intentionally released, or a little slip up at the Biodefense lab in Sierra Leone? Or, something else? Opinions? Thoughts?

edit on 9-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Islamic State of Daesh terrorists have been openly talking about sending Ebola exposed people to the US to spread it.

Imagine they infect their own, for Allah of course, and send survivors to the US. With our lax immigration policies they can get in quite easily.

Then for Allah, go into gay bars, use glory holes, and have as much sex as possible in as many cities as possible within the time frame of active contagion in sperm. Wow!! Huge Ebola epidemic.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Guys use hookers for all types of reasons including doing things that normal women wouldn't exactly do on a regular basis"

You are so wrong... lol

top topics

join