It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The White House Website Prove An Ebola Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Really fabulous thread OP, with an undeniable amount of "coincidences".

What struck me most initially, about the current ebola fear in North America, is that it is a sure-fire way to prevent any public gatherings or protesting...

Also of note, is that any issues that may have had people protesting to begin with, are no longer even on the radar since ebola blew up.

I guess the people are kept well in line for now, but I would pay extra close attention to all that is passed by Government in the coming months.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What is the link again between Ebola and the antibiotic resistance EO? Ebola is a virus, it has little to nothing to do with antibiotic resistance.
edit on 10-10-2014 by ElectricGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

I think back to a quote from Captain America 2

"I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million".- Alexander Pierce

There was a lot about Hydra in that movie that reminded me of our own secret shadow government (or whomever they are). It's been slowly building up power, making sure they are everywhere, especially high seats of power. Finally when they have all their pieces in place, it will be too late and we will be in the belly of the beast.

I think there is more to this Ebola "pandemic" than just reducing population.
1)It gets more troops into Africa so that the U.S can secure the oil wells and make sure China doesn't get any more.
2)Ebola will also get people freaked out and wanting to get vaccinated at a time when:
A) vaccines are in a decline.
B) ensuring people want to get vaccinated despite the current developments that show vaccines are bad ((like the Supreme Court of India going after Bill Gates))
3) If there is something in the vaccines themselves, (aside from the regular heavy metals & toxins) who knows what could be the fallout from that.

Ebola is killing multiples birds with one stone. Who knows how many really.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricGreen
What is the link again between Ebola and the antibiotic resistance EO? Ebola is a virus, it has little to nothing to do with antibiotic resistance.

From the CDC website:

No FDA-approved vaccine or medicine (e.g., antiviral drug) is available for Ebola.

Symptoms of Ebola are treated as they appear. The following basic interventions, when used early, can significantly improve the chances of survival:

Providing intravenous fluids (IV)and balancing electrolytes (body salts)
Maintaining oxygen status and blood pressure
Treating other infections if they occur

emphasis mine

Link

Reminding that I put this in the Gray Area rather than a more formal forum explicity because it is speculative. One could theorize that the antibiotic restriction could be utilized to up the death toll by denying people with secondary infections treatment for those secondary infections.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
WOW! I've thought this whole thing stinks since the beginning but NOW, just wow. You've certainly provided a great deal of well-researched food for thought! Thanks OP!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
let's keep in mind that there are foreigners out there, that would loved nothing better than to see the U.S. destroy itself from within. just because they can't overthrow the united states militarily, doesn't means they are not trying in other ways. actually participating in our own government through various levels of it is healthy. when it gets to the point of not trusting anything it says and does, that's when it becomes unhealthy. there are people in our government that are doing the right thing everyday. we tend to focus on a few bad actors, and conclude that's the way the whole government operates...if you don't like the way our government is doing things volunteer your time in government, or get a job in it.
frankly I'm more worried about people getting their flu shots, and the enterovirus spreading to 40 states, than I am about Ebola.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm not qualified to be a Congressperson. I have no law degree and I possess integrity. That's an automatic disqualification judging by those currently holding those positions.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
great op
as another poster said, its not as much anout culling the heard as much as its about having another.....reason....to monitor, detain, keep people from gathering. I fimd it highly suspicious that those SPECIFIC eo's just happened to be modified/ written before the ebola outbreak. how could it impact the govt response to large protests? like the ones planned in ferguson this weekend? will there be a cdc team in the wings? will the police use the ebola outbreak in their attpts to control people?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The ones that really scare me are the homegrown ones who have that same goal.

originally posted by: jimmyx
let's keep in mind that there are foreigners out there, that would loved nothing better than to see the U.S. destroy itself from within.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Excellent portrayal of what POTUS priorities are and connecting the dots. He was doing this while doing what about the middle east situation? Yeah, there's something rotten in De… the White House.

And furthermore, I would challenge all the Obama defenders to defend him on these EO's. And all the middle of the road "they're all puppets" to explain how a puppet issued these executive orders. Is someone threatening him, guiding him? He's made it pretty clear he does only what he wants and ignores his advisers. This is ALL Obama. Not the White House, not the government, not the Democrats. It's the man himself, so what's HIS agenda?
edit on 11-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

This part is especially telling:

On September, 26, 2014 President Barack Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum entitled "Presidential Memorandum -- Deferred Enforced Departure for Liberians" which can be found here.

Thomas Duncan arrived in the US on Sept 19/20 (the reports vary) 2014. And one week later this Presidential Memorandum is being issued. Now think about it, it probably took a few days to write, which makes it even more suspect.
edit on 11-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ebola has been around for a long time. If anything, the WH's response to it is very belated. This was only just two months ago.

Most likely the trigger for the WH updates in July were the Liberian and Guinean ministers reports to WHO of Ebola and a "viral hemorrhagic fever" outbreaks in their countries:

On 25 March, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported that Guinea's Ministry of Health had reported an outbreak of Ebola virus disease in four southeastern districts, with suspected cases in the neighbouring countries of Liberia and Sierra Leone being investigated. In Guinea, a total of 86 suspected cases, including 59 deaths (case fatality ratio: 68.5%), had been reported as of 24 March.
(source)

So for the WH to post this information on July is no surprise, they had at least 4 months of increasingly dire reports coming from Africa. We also have to consider that the US no longer has a Surgeon General to handle these matters (the NRA has been blocking the SG nominations for political reasons).
edit on 11-10-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Then my inquiring mind wonders why previous Ebola outbreaks were not treated in the same manner. They aren't that uncommon in Africa and tend to burn themselves out rather quickly. Even when Ebola Reston visited our shores I do not recall any such measures being taken.

But to mention again, I put this in the Gray Area forum because I freely admit that the theory is based upon conjecture and not in cement proof.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I think Ebola, like Aids, was always ignored in the Western hemisphere as a local African problem and nothing more. We never took Aids seriously until it started showing up here in the USA. In the past several months Ebola has spread beyond Liberia and Guinea to other African countries, and just recently to Europe and the US. Now it's all western lawmakers want to talk about. There is this sudden urgency about it - in spite of the fact Ebola has been plaguing Africa since the 1970's.

As far as the WH Ebola guidelines you posted, I'm certain that it was the March 2014 WHO reports that triggered that response. Prior to that Ebola was just some local African problem not worth bothering with.

If you think about it, the first case of HIV/Aids in a human was in 1959. Here in the US we never heard about Aids until the mid-1980's when Rock Hudson contracted it. Ebola's first major outbreak was in 1979, but the disease itself was previously known as Simian hemorrhagic fever virus (SHFV), WHO and the CDC now prefer to call it Ebola and Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever, it too has been around for a long time. The fact that the US has not issued strict guidelines for containing this virus or preventing it's spread to our country is a serious oversight. Obviously the WH put this up as a preventive measure, but in my opinion it's too little, too late. This should have been done by Congress decades ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is this the final battle?
it is world wide.
I wonder how many in Ussr and china?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Damn Heff, I hardly see you on here anymore, but when I do, you make that last brain-cell I have go on a frenzy.

I would just like to point out one thing, Why isn't there a medical thing on those boards? Just having the DOD, and DARPA

on these things makes me go.....HHHMMMM.......

I had stated on another thread, I think Mr. Obama has known something was coming down the pipe, All he seems to do

is put out EO's, without Congress's approval, and golf, it's like he just doesn't care.

I had also read somewhere, that The strain of Ebola is a weaponized form, and airborn. Which, means, WE MADE IT.

And there is not really a containment thing going on. Let's not forget about the 2014 block in the Georgia Guidestones,

that was put in and taken out a week later. Make one wonder. If you have time, PM me, I'd like to relay an experience

I had to you, and get your take.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join