It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola victims without symptoms COULD still be contagious.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
And the plot thickens.

Does anybody know exactly how this virus works.

So much conflicting information out there.

Link

Hope that link works now, if not try this one:LINK
edit on 9-10-2014 by number38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: number38
And the plot thickens.

www.wnd.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">LINK

fix your link

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: number38

I'm sure that there are people out there who do carry Ebola and yet are immune to it's effects. We know that there are people with AIDs and yet are still healthy and unaffected, though they can infect others.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: number38
And the plot thickens.

www.wnd.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">LINK

Is this the article you are talking about?

www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah, they're called Long term non-progressors, lucky for some. I just think it reckless to inform the public that it's not contagious until symptoms show. Especially when a small internet search brings up conflicting evidence. a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Think this info should help
World Health Org.

Good Luck

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As far as i understand this is not about asymptomatic carriers, but people who are infected but still in the incubation time. Previously it was assumed that there is no reason of infection before people "get ill".

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
>Does anybody know exactly how this virus works.
No. This 2014 outbreak, because of its magnitude, has prompted the much needed research on it, which was previously scanty.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That's what I got from it as well.

"Balog pointed out that asymptomatic carriers of diseases infecting others is a phenomenon that has been widely documented in virology studies for decades."

“We have medical models that say a person is capable of secreting a virus like Ebola in bodily fluids before the person displays symptoms of the disease,” he stressed, “and that medical evidence is simply being ignored by Dr. Frieden and the CDC when the public is told repeatedly it’s OK to let Ebola-infected people fly as long as they don’t have a fever.”

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alexball
for your information:-

People remain infectious as long as their blood and body fluids, including semen and breast milk, contain the virus. Men who have recovered from the disease can still transmit the virus through their semen for up to 7 weeks after recovery from illness........

The survivors are infectious for seven weeks......
The incubation period is up to 21 days or so.....the person is infectious at this stage as well....the clean up medical waste is highly infectious also......
What is the WHO trying to bull# the public for?
This sucker is a serious virus and it will spread far more readily than the PTB want to admit.....

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: number38

I don't know Dr. Frieden, but for some reason, every time I see him on the tube, I get a feeling of distrust. I don't know why, but my gut instinct tells me that he is lying.

new topics

top topics

join