It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the bigger threat to peace – America or ISIS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When you consider the fact that ISIS was partially trained and funded by the US and the fact that the US is allowing them to destabilize the region in order to have a pretext to invade said region (especially Syria) then to me at least it becomes obvious that they are both one in the same. One is doing the dirty work, while the other is connected behind the scene. So to answer: both are.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
American Imperialism would be a good thing - if the American people would be benefiting from it.
Unfortunately the only people who benefit from American Imperialism would be Zionists and a handful of Sunni shills.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

the american government does not represent the american people , it dictates and rules .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

News for these egg heads......we don't need peace right now. We have azzes begging to be kicked. We need to go in heavy and......and....dint POTUS go to Harvard?

Hay and no slizit.......my son got a football/scholar prospect letter from Harvard a few years ago. I keep it out in the chicken house.....true story.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well, there's a pretty big clue in american history. 214 years of war

I also googled country " What country has been involved in the most military conflicts"

Here are the results, almost all involve the USA.

Google results

Just saying guys.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

You know the mob mentality ideology right? Same with bullying at schools, more are likely to stand by and do nothing than stop the bully. Others would rather join in on the bullying to avoid being bullied themselves. It's a sadly small group that stands up for the one being bullied.

Same thing when it comes to the USA.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Thanks for the safety tip and headsup on bullying.

But I'd do what I did back when I was being bullied in school as a kid and that was to deal with him on my own by knocking him on his ass.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
the loaded Question: 'Who is the bigger threat to peace – America or ISIS?'

America only exists in the geography map... the USA is the political entity, operating as a Republic of Representatives who refuse to impeach the Muslim sympathizer in the Oval Office setting

the underlying 'threat to peace' is the Muslim sympathizer in office and the Muslim-Sunni-Jihadists grouped as the fanatical IS - ISIS... who is localized in the Syria-Iraq areas for now but will expand to cause Un-Peace in the whole region of the Levant

the Answer as to the bigger threat to (world) peace ---- Neither ISIS or America.... the real crux is Muslim-Islam Jihad

Are nose-rings the new adornment of pop-culture ?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the loaded Question: 'Who is the bigger threat to peace – America or ISIS?'

America only exists in the geography map... the real crux is Muslim-Islam Jihad

What ??

Did I kill another Thread?

OOPs

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas

originally posted by: MGaddafi
a reply to: beezzer

Indeed, America is not the issue. The American Govt is the issue.

And who does the American Govt. represent?

Sure as hell not this American.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

“In many ways, I have to think it’s America because America is making decisions that are much more likely to affect the world,” another student said.

I have heard of this much, lately.

I was going to go off on a rant, but then I read your OP and really thought about the one quote (seen above).

America is not a threat to world peace.

American leadership has made bad decisions that have led to an instability of world peace.

America isn't a danger to world peace. Traditional American ideals of freedom, individualism, liberty, are all great things and would encourage and grow under world peace.

Lately, the leadership we have elected, does not embrace these traditional values, thus negating any idea of world peace.

Our representatives, our president(s), have been the real threat to world peace.

Not America.

Beezzer,

My hat's off to you! So very well said and I thank you for posting. I'd give you a dozen stars for that if I could.

edit on 9-10-2014 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
which is a bigger threat to freedom?
you can scare a dead horse?

the threat is not national or ideological or religious its monitary:
"offshore" bankers
that's "b" ( the reciprocal in Sumerian math lingo) (w) "anhk" (ers)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

Considering ISIS is an American Zionist creation, I would say they both have an equal share in the destructive pie.

What a stupid conclusion to come to.

"Hey I have a good idea. It will make us rich."

"What's that George?"

"Lets create a threat to our national security and make them want to kill us."

"Wait. What?"

The greatest threat to world peace is idiots.
edit on 9-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join