It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 crash: Dutch minister says passenger 'wore oxygen mask'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
In addition to the Germans saying there maybe two radar sources, ( see www.abovetopsecret.com... ) this titbit from the Dutch seems to alter the last few moments of this plane.

"The Dutch Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans has said that one of the 298 people killed in the downing of a Malaysia Airlines plane over eastern Ukraine was found wearing an oxygen mask."

www.bbc.co.uk... to see more.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dowot

whats to say the rebels didn't put the mask on the corpse when they were walking through the wreckage for days?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

From all reports coming out of the area at the time, the rebels where more concerned about taking things off the body rather than putting them on. With so much death, chaos and anarchy already going on around the place I consider it unlikely someone setting up such a scene. With a lot of lies, misinformation and deception going on, the black box is on source that can accurately confirm or deny the deployment of air masks.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

yeah but, one corpse with an oxygen mask on sounds like something a rebellious rebel would do for a laugh.

also, id have thought something so flimsy as a oxygen mask being held on by thin elastic would have come off the corpse as it was falling? there were reports that peoples bodies were found nude because the air and speed of falling tore their clothes off.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
if you see an plane that fires with its boardcanon you better put on youre mask...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Plane crashes have many dynamics, sometimes people live, sometimes they don't. With whatever hit MH17 I consider it very likely that as soon as a decompression was detected the masks where deployed. As for what part got hit, how much time people had, where you where sitting on the plane and how long the plane held together before fully breaking apart would all be a part of how it all came down.

In this day and age it is a reasonable question you ask and a possibility. Unfortunately there is a lot of information and evidence that is currently been withheld. Hopefully in time a clear picture of the facts will emerge and be made known, until then all we can do is speculate.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Last time I flew there were at least 4 people who had oxygen masks on during the entire flight. I fail to see what the big deal is.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Last time I flew there were at least 4 people who had oxygen masks on during the entire flight. I fail to see what the big deal is.

They're referring to the oxygen masks deployed on the plane, thus, indicating that a passenger had long enough to put one one. This runs counter to experts who claim the plane broke up too quickly for passengers to do this.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Once again Some American still claiming that the rebels did it even though there is no evidence of it. At least the propaganda in Ukraine has worked if it didn't in Syria or Iraq,
edit on 9-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Getting to the truth of a matter is sometimes impossible no matter the subject .In this case it's about a possible group that committed the crime and needs to have a alternative explanation .The biggest suspicion is backed up by the US not releasing the satellite data they have that might debunk some of the interpretations that can be made .There may be 1000 reasons to believe one side of the story but all it takes is one fact to overturn the 1000 facts . So USA show us your data . a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Plane crashes are strange events. One person may survive longer, while the person in the seat next to them is killed instantly. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people survived the initial destruction, and died as they were falling.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

what evidence do you have that aliens didn't shoot down that plane to cause a world war to divide and conquer us?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Plane crashes are strange events. One person may survive longer, while the person in the seat next to them is killed instantly. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people survived the initial destruction, and died as they were falling.

Thanks Zaphod, that is exactly what I thought, a horrible thought, and reading the report by the Minister, that is sort of what he was implying.

The latest on the radio is suggesting the mask was only around the passengers neck. That is the problem with both these Malay plane crashes, information held back, guesses, hyperbole and almost all "Stations" in between.

I just wish that somebody had the guts to stand up and say "Sorry" but then we are talking about our esteemed leaders, which just proves they are no better than you or I. (Probably not as good to be honest.)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Once again Some American still claiming that the rebels did it even though there is no evidence of it. At least the propaganda in Ukraine has worked if it didn't in Syria or Iraq,

1. I am not American
2. I didn't say the rebels did it, i said a rebel on the ground in the days after the crash could have simply put the oxygen mask on.

get off your high horse.

Metodex - you for real?

I agree plane crashes are dynamic, but no one survived this one. the plane was in tiny and large pieces all over a large area.
one corpse with a oxygen mask on is conclusive of nothing. In a court of law it wouldn't hold up because anyone could have put that mask onto the corpse after the event.

edit on pm416318092014-10-09T16:16:09-05:00042014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join