It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enterovirus D68 FAQ .......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Looks like this is the up and coming one for North America this season.....Its going to be hard on parents with sick kids.....
Does he/she have the flu?a cold?D68?
When do you head for the emergency room with little junior?

I can see this as the new polio down the road.....

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

It's not just kids that are getting it. Two adults died last week in Colorado from it. Source
Kids are more susceptible but anyone can get it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I realise that kids are not the only ones at risk.....anyone with a compromised air system is at high risk....
COPD, asthma,etc could easily get it....

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

OK....this probably won't even be read by most, but....

It doesn't matter if you believe they are spreading disease on purpose, or if the CDC is simply that incompetent. What does matter, is that a certain segment of the population is vulnerable, simply because our immune systems have been weakened through poor diet, crappy "medicines", and the blind following of expert advice to take your kids, grandma, self, or whomever to the largest disease vector available, a hospital, when ill.

The fact of the matter, is that a very simple and powerful actual anti-pathogen, that anyone can buy for a few bucks at a health-food store, or even make at home for a few cents, is available. And even mainstream medicine acknowledges this, albeit in a fairly unobvious way. It has been suppressed and ridiculed for quite some time, by those who want to sell us antibiotics and the like. But, it is still used in cases where the potential outcome is large, and liability may accrue.

It's silver. And specifically, colloidal silver, which just means that it has been reduced to extremely small clumps of atoms that have the most surface area for the volume, and are small enough to pass through cellular membranes. Upon contact with almost every known pathogen, it kills them immediately. And we see this with silver nitrate which is put into baby's eyes immediately upon birth...originally for syphilis I think...to prevent blindness. We see this in Silvadene cream, which is what is used on all burns in all hospitals, because of the massive potential for infection with such large areas exposed. We have special (and expensive, of course) silver impregnated bandages for wound care, when the increasingly ineffective antibiotics don't perform.

Why? Billions and billions of dollars is why. If they know that a simple and cheap almost 100% effective method is available, why would you not use that first? Instead it gets demonized on mainstream websites and warned about as quackery....even as they use it themselves, when their expensive ineffective substitutes won't work anymore. And it isn't your doctors fault either. They have fallen for the ruse too. Any doctor who told you to use it, in their professional capacity, would quickly lose their license to practice.

At any rate, Colloidal Silver...which just means it is small enough to suspend in water through Brownian motion, without settling out...kills on contact. Doing a sinus rinse with it (and the correct amount of salt to make it isotonic, and not burn the mucosa) will take out a sinus infection in one or two rinses. Using warm water, helps melt out the snot a little better. Sipping it, kills any pathogens in the esophagus, preventing infection from getting to the lungs. And nebulizing it, gives it direct access to the lungs themselves, where it can kill on contact as well. Simple put, it denies real estate to the germs, just like zinc does, that they sell lozenges for now. Absolutely non-toxic, silver is everywhere, hidden in plain sight these days. It's what they use to make commercial counters anti-microbial. It's what they use to make high end sports clothes anti-microbial. Colloidal Silver is not quite as small as Nano-particles...but, it doesn't need to be, to work just fine.

For about twenty five bucks, you can buy a Hulda Clark Zapper on EBay and a foot or so of .9999 fine silver wire. Make an anode and a cathode by bending hooks on the ends to hang over the edge of a glass, with only the silver touching the water and not touching each other in the water....non-conductive glass only...no metal or gilded edges or water on the outside....and connect the alligator clips to the anode and cathode. Connect a 9 volt battery. Wait a few minutes. Almost immediately, you can see a cloud of silver begin to form on the anode and drift down to the bottom. When a quarter sized amount is there, you're done. Disconnect the battery, and stir it up. That's it. It's that easy. Plain old tap water, or mineral water and a few minutes of DC current. Distilled water will not work as well, since water itself is not conductive, only the dissolved salts/electrolyte...so it would take hours that way. But, using the same stuff you drink every day is not a problem.

You can get a nebulizer at Walmart for less than 25 bucks. Or just an ultrasonic humidifier to mist nearby while you sleep. The key is getting to the area where the germs are. Evaporator types won't work, because the silver won't evaporate with the water. And if you accidentally leave your maker going for too long, and the silver begins to re-aggregate on the surface of the water, looking metallic again, I wouldn't use that internally. Instead soak your sponges in it or pour it in your drains or toilet tank....anywhere you want to kill germs at their source.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks Doggie.....theres a few canine smarts in that post.....

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This virus worries me, and we just aren't hearing very much about it. I had also read about the two adults who died, and my husband has been hearing on the radio that it only affects kids. I really wish our media could pull their collective head out of their, well you know, and actually do their job.

At last count, I saw it had spread to 43 states. Between the wide spread and the severity of this virus, I'm afraid you are right that this is going to occupy many parents this season. I only hope it happens without too much tragedy.

top topics

join