It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Afghan Missle (lol!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
do u mean like, the first missile the afghans made, ordo mean litterally, the first afghan missile?????

Its not that funny, no offense. Looks like he fell off the buillding

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to disagree with ya catfish. I thought it was pretty darn funny myself!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
These guys do this physical pain crap as they feel it makes them more divine. One guy rolled thousands of miles to a temple. Another stood up for more than 5 years. He had a little swing to prop his elbows on while he slept but he never sat down. Who knows. I personally think it's crazy.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
do u mean like, the first missile the afghans made, ordo mean litterally, the first afghan missile?????

Its not that funny, no offense. Looks like he fell off the buillding

I pondered over this response for several minutes trying to figure out what you were trying to say because my brain couldn't register it. After some meditation and deep soul searching, this is what I have come up with.

Did you read that "stupid beyond all reasoning" thread?

The man is there yes, but he is not dead....and he sure as heck didn't fall off of a building and land like that! I cannot believe you said that. The guy is doing that willingly, as some sort of prayer thing. It is just a funny picture. HE IS NOT DEAD, AND HE SURE AS HECK DID NOT FALL OFF OF A BUILDING.

MY LORD!!!! This makes me more insane every second I think about it. Someone falling off of a building would not stick into the ground head first more than likely, but if they did....I can assure you.....INERTIA would make their body into a lump.

[edit on 12/13/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My dad once saw a 30-year old woman jump off of a 16 story building. Said when she hit the ground, the noise was louder than a gunshot because she landed headfirst, and her body was literally splattered over a diameter of 50 feet. Not funny.

But the picture, along with "First Afghan Missle" was!

top topics

join