It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids, Spanish, Swine & Avian Flu, Ebola would be the predicted 1st and 5th plagues of Apocalypsis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
I don't think we've had "the four horsemen" of ch6 yet.
A devastating combination of plague, war, and famine, bringing large-scale death
If Ebola is going to be anything, it would surely be the "first horseman" (Plague).

edit on 12-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The first horsemen, the white one, represents not plagues but imperial wars, conquest of nations by other nations, also slavery, and in History that refers to :

1) The time of the great power of the European imperialisms from XVI to XX, ( Spain, Portugal, England, France, Netherlands, Belgium)
2) Followed by the Napoleonic wars invading many nations in Europe and spreading French Influence along all the continent.
3) The expansion of Russia to the far east and central Asia, and the American and Canadian to the west of North America, exterminating entire aborigine nations.
4) The slavery that was started in Africa due to tribal wars and that became later a giant trade of forced work force initiated by Arabs, and latterly continued by Portuguese, British and Spanish traficants.
5) The attempt of Germany, Austria, Japan, Italy to conquer and slave also civilized nations in the first half of the XX century, a treatment that usually was reserved before just only to nations that were considered barbarians or uncivilized under the European standards.
6) it reaches its climax with the sphere of influences that were agreed in Yalta among the three great wining powers of WWII ( British Empire , USSR, USA ) and the creation of the State of Israel in middle east by conquering Palestine and expelling their original population.
7) Even in our time we are still seeing new ways of slavery appearing in the far east, people forced to work as slaves in factories, Communism is also a modern slavery , but not the only, since also Narcotraffic is the ultimate expression of slavery, one that considers not enough to slave the body but also wants to slave the will and the human spirit through the additions of drugs.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/12/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I believe the first horseman does signify plague, as was the traditional assumption.
I did a thread explaining why.
Briefly, the "bow and arrow" is a symbol for incoming plague found in the culture of the time of writing, both in the Psalms and in the Iliad.
"Riding out to conquer" is a very suitable symbol for a pandemic.
If the first horseman is "War", how does he differ from the second horseman, who is also war?

And if you look over ch6, you should realise that the four horsemen are coming almost together, adding up to one major cataclysm.
The three causes of death (plague, war, and famine) are fanning out across the world, and Death follows on behind them to pick up the corpses.
(If you imagine them coming at long intervals, then plague, war and famine would be arriving without Death, which would be absurd).

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The second Horsemen, the red one, represents great turmoil of revolutions, coup d 'etats, civil wars and wars that are fought inside nations, dividing them.

This is represented in History by:

1) The French Revolutions, the regime of terror of Robespierre and the spread of the this political ideas along all Europe by Napoleon.

2) The English Revolution of Oliver Crownwell with the execution of two kings Charles I and Charles II.

3A) The American revolution, that was a kind of civil war in its beginning in between monarchists and patriots and also the American Civil war among abolitionists and slavery supporters.

3B) All the Latin American revolutions or independence wars against Spain or Portugal, that were fought when Napoleon invaded the Iberia Peninsula.

4) The Reform civil war in Mexico, that Benito Juarez leaded against the conservatives and that with the French Intervention later became the war in between him and the Emperor Maximiliam, and finally the The Mexican Revolution of the beginning of XX century against Porfirio Diaz.

5) The Three so bloody revolutions that Russia experienced in between 1905 and 1918 and the so cruel Russian civil war in between 1918 and 1922, that was fought in between three factions Red army ( communists), White Army ( monarchists) and Green Army ( democratic or republican sympathizers).

6) The Spanish civil war of 1930s.

7) The rise of the third Reich in Germany and Austria, as well of fascism in italy.

7) There has been civil wars along the world since them : Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Uganda, Angola, Somalia, South Africa, Colombia, Salvador, etc.

8 ) a lot of other major revolutions along the XX and XXI century: 2 Chinese revolutions, Nicaraguan revolution, Cuban Revolution, Vietnam revolution, Iran Islamic revolution, etc.

This are wars that are not fought in between different nations but inside nations.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
But the picture in ch6 is that the horsemen are coming virtually together, adding up to one major catastrophe.
The fifth and sixth seals show two different responses to this.
The catastrophe is then "paused" in ch7 v1 for the sake of the "sealing".

Their arrival as a quartet tended to be the traditional picture.
I suspect that people began changing it only because they wanted a way of getting their own time in the middle of Revelations, so they looked for ways of putting ch6 into the past.
Once we abandon the obsession with "we are living through the events of Revelation now", and read the passages more objectively for what the writer is trying to portray, it should become clear that ch6 is one single short catastrophic period.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

And ebola and Spanish flu fits in here because? Because they are diseases?

First vial is the Curse of the Earth from when Adam ate from the Tree of Life and became immortal. It's rather complicated. And it's not the flu. Or ebola. And it affects the Christian world it seems, the West, not Africa.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

is ebola signs of the end? what is written to us of the in the revelations concerning the fifth seal?
"
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

But whats after? i tell you whats after these days are near at hand.nearer than many can believe for the desolator is here and he is destroying many

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am an atheist so you can dismiss what I am about to say if you want to.

First, Aids is not that deadly. There are people with a mutation that gives them a functional immunity to AIDS. Also, with treatment AIDS can be dealt with. Look up CCR5 delta 32 mutation.

Ebola kills way to fast and in the past has petered out before being a problem. There are already vaccines and cures in the preparatory stages. This not a big deal.

Spanish Flu was nasty but our immune systems are far more ready for a similar outbreak. We have had similar viruses occurring over the last 100 years which will make a pandemic more unlikely.

Avian and Swine did not really manifest themselves. They occur due to people living near livestock. Yes, they have the potential to be bad but I think we can handle them.

TB is nasty and there is one strain that the CDC created that is only affected by one antibiotic. That could end up being nasty.

The one that has a real deadly poteintial is Mad Cow, Scrappies, Deer Wasting Disease, Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, KURU, Gerstmann–Sträussler–Scheinker syndrome. This is a malformed protein called a prion which is both heat and acid stable. There is no know cure for these types of disease. They also have a long incubation period and are good species jumpers.

Wiki links:

GSS syndrome

Kuru

Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

The verdict is out with me on this version of Ebola. Traditionally, Ebola burns itself out because it kills way too quickly, but this strain is different. It isn't quite as lethal with only a lethality of 60% (70% now), but I would expect this to go down with proper medical care. This strain also only shows the classic hemorrhagic syndrome 18% of the time as opposed to between 30 to 50% of the time in prior strains. And instead of burning out quickly, this epidemic has been burning since late January in Africa and has spread to three countries and shows no signs of slowing at all.

It's a slow burner, but it's not slowing down.

I'm thinking that the mutations of this strain are letting it take a slower course of infection allowing it more time to pass to new hosts, and because it doesn't manifest hemorrhagic symptoms as often, it also has the capacity to spread itself easier because it doesn't incapacitate its hosts as easily.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But it is still a virus which gives me hope. We have been able to deal with viruses and bacteria before. We cannot deal with a prion as of yet. Prions are heat and acid stable. That means that you have to heat the prion to the point of breaking it down to its individual atoms before it loses confirmation. For an acid to break the prion's confirmation that acid has to be strong enough to "melt" your bones. Therefore you could not use any acid or heat based methods to destroy the prion.

If we could create an enzyme that would reverse the confirmation back to the functional confirmation, that would be great. But I feel it is unlikely that an enzyme could produce that result since the diseased confirmation is more "stable" than the functional confirmation.

I don't know of any way that an antibody or other molecule could target and bind to the prion and be used to flush the prion out of the human body. If I remember correctly, the human body tries to aggregate the prions to a region in the cell but eventually that region gets too big and the cell will rupture. It has been a while since I looked into prions.

According to this site.

Prionalliance.Org

the problem with antibodies is that they are too big to get past the Blood Brain Barrier. Thus the antibodies can not get to the brain where the prions are residing.
edit on 15-10-2014 by feldercarb because: Added info

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Well, here the real problem is not only how lethal is the Ebola virus itself, but also how difficult is trying to enforce the necessary regulations to protect the healthy people to be contaminated with it.

For instance the incubation period of this illness is really long, it can take up to a month in many patients to be really symptomatic. This makes extremely risky to determine who must be or not in quarantine, and also to force the people at is suspicious to carry the infection to understand that they must remain Isolated.

A person can give negative to an Ebola test when it is still in the preliminary stage of incubation, so the test itself also must be improved and if not the restrictions of isolation must be enforced with all the rigor of law.

This Ebola epidemic will challenge a lot the concept of personal freedom that exist in America, since the right of a person can't be over the right of an entire population that can be in risk.

This is precisely what we are seeing with the case of this nurse in Maine, a person that knows perfectly that she can be carrying the virus even after to be tested negative and in spite of ethical or moral considerations insist to defy the quarantine.

www.msn.com...

if this person sprays with her attitude the virus around the surroundings of her place of living until what point she would be completely innocent of potential deaths that can come from that?

www.msn.com...

The supreme court of the country or the supreme tribunal of the state must take action quickly to determine how to deal with legal actions of potential carriers of Ebola that also decide to defy quarantine. This is no longer just a public health issue, easily can become a national security major problem.

www.krem.com...

Quarantine due to Ebola exposition must be mandatory, can't be opt to the implied person:

www.press-citizen.com...

I am so sorry, but a risk is a risk and nothing that can be done to control it is too much to prevent it.

www.waow.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You're way more likely to die in traffic or dying from butt cancer or AIDS than you are likely to ever know someone who has caught ebola fever. So eat your vitamins and quit this ebola bollocks.

I find it much more disturbing that this disease has been raging and killing en masse in West-Africa for almost a year, but only when a Westerner caught the bloody thing did anyone outside Africa react. And oh my they happened to have a simple treatment for it too, only it would typically only work on white happy people. Or so it seems.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
October 9th 2014,
It seems that the only help is effective and secure to send to the areas affected by Ebola is medicines, drugs, serum, sanitizers, and perhaps robots as medical assistants that are the only kind of volunteers that may really tolerate the exposition to the so contagious germs of this terrible illness.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The prediction I released on October 9th in the opening post of this thread has become reality just a month after , since on this week various important corporations and Universities have decided to launch a campaign to send medical robots to Africa equipped with the most advanced technology to fight against that terrible epidemics and help the patients without risking more American lives on a very intelligent and necessary turning point in the global strategy to fix this terrible world health crisis.

here some links that refer to the kind of robots that are right now being prepared to be send to West Africa.

www.foxnews.com...

www.livescience.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1   >>

join