a reply to: DISRAELI
The second Horsemen, the red one, represents great turmoil of revolutions, coup d 'etats, civil wars and wars that are fought inside nations,
This is represented in History by:
1) The French Revolutions, the regime of terror of Robespierre and the spread of the this political ideas along all Europe by Napoleon.
2) The English Revolution of Oliver Crownwell with the execution of two kings Charles I and Charles II.
3A) The American revolution, that was a kind of civil war in its beginning in between monarchists and patriots and also the American Civil war among
abolitionists and slavery supporters.
3B) All the Latin American revolutions or independence wars against Spain or Portugal, that were fought when Napoleon invaded the Iberia Peninsula.
4) The Reform civil war in Mexico, that Benito Juarez leaded against the conservatives and that with the French Intervention later became the war in
between him and the Emperor Maximiliam, and finally the The Mexican Revolution of the beginning of XX century against Porfirio Diaz.
5) The Three so bloody revolutions that Russia experienced in between 1905 and 1918 and the so cruel Russian civil war in between 1918 and 1922, that
was fought in between three factions Red army ( communists), White Army ( monarchists) and Green Army ( democratic or republican sympathizers).
6) The Spanish civil war of 1930s.
7) The rise of the third Reich in Germany and Austria, as well of fascism in italy.
7) There has been civil wars along the world since them : Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Uganda, Angola, Somalia, South Africa, Colombia,
8 ) a lot of other major revolutions along the XX and XXI century: 2 Chinese revolutions, Nicaraguan revolution, Cuban Revolution, Vietnam
revolution, Iran Islamic revolution, etc.
This are wars that are not fought in between different nations but inside nations.
The Angel of Lightness