It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Rock The Vote" Ad Has Conservatives Upset

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think for us to come to the table and discuss things like reasonable people, we need the true conservatives republicans to tell their extremist brothers to get a clue or shove off.

The propaganda, rhetoric and absolute hatred needs to stop. Otherwise, you're going to continue seeing more true conservatives back away and find other alternatives....such as the libertarian party.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Amazing video of Limbaugh. What a clown.

My serious question is, will anyone on ATS admit to listening to this dirtbag on a regular basis? I'm thinking not. That would be too embarrassing. All of his little, uneducated minions are anonymous. The sad part is that they don't even know they're being brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

My serious question is, will anyone on ATS admit to listening to this dirtbag on a regular basis? I'm thinking not. That would be too embarrassing. All of his little, uneducated minions are anonymous. The sad part is that they don't even know they're being brainwashed.

Actually Rush is the Conservative spiritual leader of the GOP. And some in this very thread worship the ground he walks on; true believers and devotees.

3 guesses.....
edit on 9-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Both sides are guilty, you are guilty, I am guilty, time to work together for the common good.

We are entering trying times that will need unity, some of the bickering is unnecessary small stuff, forgive one-another

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually Rush is the Conservative spiritual leader of the GOP. And some in this very thread worship the ground he walks on; true believers and devotees.

3 guesses.....

I believe you, but I don't think they'll admit it. LOL

Back on topic. Why wouldn't you want more voters and why wouldn't the republicans put their own rock the vote program out there?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

... why wouldn't the republicans put their own rock the vote program out there?

Well... it would be AGAINST marriage equality, atheism, reproductive choice, government assistance for the poor, health care for everyone, alternative families, environmentalism, climate change action, anti-discrimination laws and science.

It would be FOR traditional marriage only, religion in government, gay conversion therapy, "family values", teaching creationism in schools, ignoring climate change, guns and closing the border.

I'm just not sure how many young people would be won over by such an ad...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I guess that when you have been slanting the general education of our youth for long enough, you don't need to officially affiliate with a party, to consider your "young voter campaign" effective!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I listen occasionally, and Hannity and other AM radio, what I don't watch or listen too much is the far left media like Mathews or other left leaning shows with The Young Turks as the exception, mostly I end up yelling at the radio or tv.

I'm analytical to a fault so I just don't follow, church openly taught me to be a sheep and to follow the shepard, I chose to read the book. The right teaches me to fear to hate anything or one that is different, to have zero tolerance. The left teaches to be tolerant and to conform. They can all kiss my, yeah you get the picture.

I usually side with the left and dems because based on actions and voting records they are the lesser of two evils, but they don't fight and win against the right and the status quo we have had in this country going back to Nixon.

I'm so done with settling, arn't you?

Even in this thread the right claims about true conservatives, like what are they comparing? Fascism to fascism lite? They preach sobriety with the laws of prohibition yet allow the pharmaceutical industry to pump the population with anti depressants because our society is so unbearable we need the chemical mood stabilizers to cope.

Pro life? until there is another made up war to fight for profit, or until another civilian is killed by the police for there "Law and Order" militaristic society.

Abraham Lincoln was brought up earlier in this thread and not only was he and the republican party against slavery they were against wage labor, they were against all forms of slavery.

The right has made it clear in there actions they don't want Latino Americans or Black Americans to vote. The Rock the Vote is good and If its liberal or progressive to think all Americans should vote and be represented and not just the wealthy class, then you can see what I will support.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
We all know why conservatives don't like this video..it reminds the youth, women, minorities, and gays that they have a voice and to let it be heard.

The conservatives don't want these types of people to vote...because it would be game over..

Really ?

Think it proves just how 'powerful' us 'rich, old white guys' are.

Hell they have to PANDER to everyone to beat us.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

marriage equality, atheism, reproductive choice, government assistance for the poor, health care for everyone, alternative families, environmentalism, climate change action, anti-discrimination laws and science.

This is the liberal agenda...
Leave it to the right to attempt to turn intelligence and progress into something bad.

I really don't know how a group so backward as the right even has a foothold in today's society.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

This is the liberal agenda... Leave it to the right to attempt to turn intelligence and progress into something ba

For the last decade I have been hearing about that so called liberal 'intellectual' superority.

To date I am still waiting for it to EVER be proven.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
We all know why conservatives don't like this video..it reminds the youth, women, minorities, and gays that they have a voice and to let it be heard.

The conservatives don't want these types of people to vote...because it would be game over..

Really ?

Think it proves just how 'powerful' us 'rich, old white guys' are.

Hell they have to PANDER to everyone to beat us.

Last and only reply to you..why?, because you twist and turn everything around or don't even reply to questions asked to you..instead go on rants.

Never said the republicans were all rich white guys...you did. Also no one has to beat you guys...all your group has to do is open their mouths when asked an intelligence question.

As long as you got Birthers on your side, people who believe Obama is a Muslim, tea partiers..etc..the left should have no problem with keeping the presidency for years to come.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well when ever you post a reply...there is our proof.

Last one for sure...this time..

edit on 9-10-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Last and only reply to you..why?, because you twist and turn everything around or don't even reply to questions asked to you..instead go on rants.

And ?

Never said the republicans were all rich white guys...you did. A

Actually that is what the LEFT says about the right.

all your group has to do is open their mouths when asked an intelligence question.

After 6 years of 'hope and change' From where I sit quite a few people are running scared of the right.

Because the LEFT epically blew it.

As long as you got Birthers on your side, people who believe Obama is a Muslim, tea partiers..etc..the left should have no problem with keeping the presidency for years to come.

Awesome red herring there.

It will be a miracle if the left keeps the senate next month.
edit on 9-10-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a lot of great discussion here. I wanted to throw a new ad I found into the mix here. Here Republicans are trying to reach out to young, female voters.

What do you think of this one?

but wait... there's more

edit on 10-10-2014 by theNLBS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

These ads are SOOOOO bad, it's almost as if someone is playing a practical joke on the Republican Party.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

OMG the republicans are the party that started the whole NSA spying in the first place!!! That is NLBS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So no Dem signed off on that??? Or has continued it?? Or has expanded it?

Your bias is about the foulest thing here.

Smells about as bad as what I did in the toilet this morning.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Sorry to burst your bubble but Warrentless Wire tapping by the NSA is a George W Bush thing!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Still amazed people vote. Just another excuse to be divisive.

Never voted, never will. Turn out? For what?
edit on 10-10-2014 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join