posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
Puns for the kid in you:
1. We have a genetic predisposition for diarrhea. Runs in our jeans.
2. Apparently, someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Poor guy.
3. I tried to catch fog yesterday, Mist.
4. Why did the scarecrow get a raise? He was outstanding in his field.
5. Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
6. Someone stole my Microsoft Office and they’re gonna pay. You have my Word.
7. My wife accused me of being immature. I told her to get out of my fort.
8. What do you call a woman on the arm of a banjo player? A tattoo.
9. I called a psychic once. She asked who was on the line, so I hung up.
10. I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, it made him more sluggish.
edit on 7-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)