It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you still had any doubt: journalist Udo Ulfkotte blows the whistle on media lies and public manip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Poison gas was supplied to Iraq during the war with Iran not just by Germany. The WMD line used against Saddam was true... Call it an inconvenient truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think I read this on henrymakow as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

Bravo! A 13 minute video and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: _damon

Bravo! A 13 minute video and nothing more.

Well you really enlightened the thread with a meaningless sentence and no more.

I watched the video. He gives at least one specific example of a news story coming directly from intelligence agencies. You can tell he is telling the truth as well, if you are good at reading people.

It's a good watch.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Yeah sorry, I wasn't able to enlighten the thread with my insights cause I'm unable to watch the video right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-10-2014 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Poison gas was supplied to Iraq during the war with Iran not just by Germany. The WMD line used against Saddam was true... Call it an inconvenient truth.

Did you forget that some of those weapons were supplied by the west?

Or, perhaps you forgot that the US intelligence supplied targeting information for some of Saddam's chemical attacks on Iran? (FACT).

Or, perhaps you forgot that many Western countries have vast supplies of various WMD's, from chemical weapons to biological to nuclear?

Or?

What does it take for a westerner to have such loss of perspective?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Or, perhaps you forgot that the US intelligence supplied targeting information for some of Saddam's chemical attacks on Iran? (FACT).

Or, perhaps you forgot that many Western countries have vast supplies of various WMD's, from chemical weapons to biological to nuclear?

Or?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today ? As per my comment ( I even did a thread a couple of months ago about WMD being supplied by the WEST or whatever you want to call the suppliers..)

So you might want to read the reply again ... or if you are wanting a verbal fight it ain't worth it to me; you win, believe whatever you want.

Plenty of articles about chemical weapons with "made in USA" and other Nato countries supplied to Iraq when Saddam was our buddy..

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Or?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today ? As per my comment ( I even did a thread a couple of months ago about WMD being supplied by the WEST or whatever you want to call the suppliers..)

So you might want to read the reply again ... or if you are wanting a verbal fight it ain't worth it to me; you win, believe whatever you want.

Plenty of articles about chemical weapons with "made in USA" and other Nato countries supplied to Iraq when Saddam was our buddy..

Okay, my apologies. But if you were aware of all of this, I think that the statement the wmd charges against Saddam having validity basically negates the above points and others. Those charges can only exist really in a vacuum that ignores the history.

Again, please forgive me if I assumed. I'm too used to westerners being blind or hypocritical. I retract my statements.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: KnightLight

Yeah sorry, I wasn't able to enlighten the thread with my insights cause I'm unable to watch the video right now.

Not that I am trying to stop you from posting, but in this case what is the point in posting?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon

Really though... I can't watch ATM, but am interested in at Least a brief synopsis, as is - if I'm not mistaken - part of the requirements of posting...

Perhaps someone other than the OP who can share a video link but can't type a paragraph; might offer Some idea of what we're looking at here?

Cool title but... That's just a picture of a guy in a YouTube frame to me until I get home.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Udo is right. There is propaganda.
Lets remember Russia Today is propaganda too.
The US secret services do try to influence journalists. So do the russians.
No lids blown here. Moving on.

top topics

join