It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding 'pot pop' removed from three marijuana shops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here's a hot one...

Exploding 'pot pop' removed from three marijuana shops

BELLINGHAM, Wash. -- When Top Shelf Cannabis in Bellingham took delivery of 330 bottles of a brand new marijuana infused soda on September 28, they were excited to promote it to their customers.

They sold ten bottles of legal sparkling pomegranate soda made by Mirth Provisions of Longview on the first day.

But when employees opened up shop the following day, they found a sticky mess of broken bottles and shards of glass throughout the store. During the night, the bottles began to self destruct. The employees didn't think anything was dangerous until they heard and saw bottles randomly explode.

pop pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is !!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Many seem to think it was caused by fermentation. I've heard the same thing happens to Capri-Sun pouches. They can turn to alcohol.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Haaaa imagine some liquor made of Maryjane....hummmmm Maryjane(insert Homer Simpson face) lol

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would be there licking it off the floor!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This planet should get its act together and just make it available "legally".

Medicine, food, textiles, construction materials, cosmetics , a safe alternative, spiritual, etc. Crazy times.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Greetings- I'm responding to keep an eye on the thread as this "could" be monumental.. If someOne comes in and slips on the broken glass and ends up dead OR someOne takes a shard and cuts their wrist, We can have our very first cannabis related death.

I guess I'll just limit My "OmBudMan Holiday" to just Colorado next summer, what with bursting bottles and all...

top topics

join