It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters warn, ‘Don’t come to Ferguson if you aren’t ready to die’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Excellent. How? We can modify the seizure laws, I'm fine with that. A portion of the fines from the convicted go to the court system so the bad guys pay instead of the taxpayer. Should we get rid of that?

Are you considering changing the members of the police force so that they have a special skill or ability that helps them to "protect and serve?" It wouldn't work if some group had that ability than some other group. What if, based on tests, the police forces were 95% white female? The lawsuits that would cause are mind boggling.

But even if we get a trustworthy legal system, how do we convince people that it is? There is at least one Black leader saying that the White Devil has created Ebola and turned it lose in Africa to kill Black men. There are people that believe that. What can we show them to persuade them that "Cracker Pigs are your friends?"

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I've decided that I'm not going to comment much further on this topic, as it's too depressing, but I'd like to say...you had me at "I'll keel you!".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Frustrating.

I'm feeling frustrated.

I'm all for protests.

Not protests to incite violence.
Not protests to encourage looting.
Not protests disguising hate and/or racism.

Why can't people unite to illustrate their displeasure of the system in a peaceful way?

There is no honor, no dignity, no moral. . . ethical. . . values being exhibited here.

*beezzer throws his tiny paws in the air and hops away. . . . . . . . . *

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When is the indictment going to be issued/ not issued? Is there a set date or time limit?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

truthfully i dont know what can be done.......i just know in my heart of hearts that the system for profit is creating a nasty world....and it is not just law enforcement it is the whole system from education to politics and everything in between that needs change....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Would I be considered an A hole if I asked "How many of these "protesters" have jobs?" ? I mean seriously how do they have this much time?

so your point is if they had jobs they would be too busy to bother protesting ?....society is designed so that we have no time to look at the big picture ...we are so busy in the day to day,working raising kids etc we just let this kinda of thing slide......

people from all walks of life are waking up to this enslavement...most are still in a daze wondering wtf is going on...these people are the some of the first to stand up and say "enough is enough"

so the answer to your question is they do not have jobs if they did they would not be on the street protesting...

I guess my point is I wonder if they are all jobless.

cheers

And if I had to bet I would take that the majority are.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Were minutemen farmers that walked away from there farms to fight against tyranny?

How about the Civil War didn't men and women on both sides walk away from there life to fight for what they thought was right?

Do pro life protesters get accused of being unemployed?

Do the once popular tea party rallies have people question there employment status?

How about the Bundy Ranch??

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Which of those goals justify threatening people with death if they come to Ferguson?

I think you're misunderstanding his intent. He's not threatening to kill people if they come to Ferguson. He's saying that the actions he and his boys are prepared to take are likely to get people killed at the hands of the police. Their intention is to provoke, not to kill.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Would I be considered an A hole if I asked "How many of these "protesters" have jobs?" ? I mean seriously how do they have this much time?

so your point is if they had jobs they would be too busy to bother protesting ?....society is designed so that we have no time to look at the big picture ...we are so busy in the day to day,working raising kids etc we just let this kinda of thing slide......

people from all walks of life are waking up to this enslavement...most are still in a daze wondering wtf is going on...these people are the some of the first to stand up and say "enough is enough"

so the answer to your question is they do not have jobs if they did they would not be on the street protesting...

I guess my point is I wonder if they are all jobless.

cheers

And if I had to bet I would take that the majority are.

if i had to hazard a guess i would say that u are correct.....part of the problem as i see it is the only industry that is even close to keeping up the ever increasing numbers of population who need jobs is the service industry....and not everyone is suited for a job like that and feel like they are contributing,and places like ferguson are not exactly the ideal place for businesses to profit.....

there is a portion of society who become disillusioned and have trouble finding a purpose...life becomes mundane and we see what we are seeing...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, there is a distinct difference between a Protester and a Rioter. And after viewing the way this situation has been handled by our civic leaders I would give them a definite fail. I thats a fail on both sides of the issue.

Armed police/military with armored vehicles should have been the last resort in the beginning. Our brilliant civic leadership ship panicked and met force with force... This happens when your civic leaders are clueless about the people they serve. Within Two hours of the first Rodney King verdict the LAPD backed off totally and let the masses vent their anger. Why? Because Chief Darrel Gates new he couldn't stop it. And that decision most likely save many lives.

Now if those protesters plan to start killing people, it will force local government to the next level. Thats troops, and a lot of them. I hope cooler minds prevail here, and a dialog opened to keep the peace if possible. If it hits full riot phase you won't see Al Sharpton in town that weekend... just sayin...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
twitchy.com...

Missouri officials are reportedly planning for possible riots if a Ferguson police officer is not indicted in the death of an 18-year-old African-American.

And it’s not just authorities who are preparing for the worst. Here’s The Guardian’s Jon Swaine reporting from a New York City rally protesting Brown’s death where those in attendance were told that if you’re planning on coming to Ferguson to help protest Brown’s death, “Don’t come to Ferguson if you aren’t ready to die. Stay at home, as it could happen.”

It looks like they are preparing for war. Things are getting freaky weird.

The Social Experiment continues....there will be a riot just like the ones in LA, except this one will take out half the town and make prime real estate.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Its blowing up again tonight. A off duty police officer attempted to pursue a black male, the black male allegedly shoot at the cop and the officer returned fire killing him.

On the Ground with Rebelutionary_Z

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Its blowing up again tonight. A off duty police officer attempted to pursue a black male, the black male allegedly shoot at the cop and the officer returned fire killing him.

On the Ground with Rebelutionary_Z

This is all getting out of hand now. I've been reading almost all of this on tumblr as well and I'm just astounded though makes me wonder what is going to happen in a few months...

[edit]

Seems like they shall be preparing for Riots if the cop is not charged.

FERGUSON, MISSOURI, Oct 7 (Reuters) - Missouri authorities are drawing up contingency plans and seeking intelligence from U.S. police departments on out-of-state agitators, fearing that fresh riots could erupt if a grand jury does not indict a white officer for killing a black teen.

The plans are being thrashed out in meetings being held two to three times a week, according to people who have attended them. The FBI said it was also involved in the discussions.

Source - www.huffingtonpost.com...

I guess time will tell what will go down not only for this town and state but the country as well as I'm sure what happens there will surely impact the rest.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Shiriya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Large crowd out at almost 1:30 am protesting, its a mixed crowd not all black people.

The police story doesn't match with eye witness accounts.

Witnesses say he was tased and then shot 16 times.

Police claim he jumped the officer from some bushes, witnesses say there were no bushes and he was carrying a sandwich.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think all the innocent people who could become targets better get themselves some protection and lots of ammo. If this cop is proven to be innocent, then that whole state may light up. Other cities could too.

If he's proven guilty, then so be it. Justice has to work. Not mobs and looting. If the rioters start attacking innocent people and entering other neighborhoods then things could get bad fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join