It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embattled House Democrats Turn Against Nancy Pelosi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The November elections are heating up and it looks like many Democrats are casting an illusion of being *against Obama* and now even *against* Nancy Pelosi of all people !!

I wouldn't trust this because as soon as the election fever is over, they will go right back to supporting.

It is a weak tactic because apparently any genuine issue rebuttals/solutions are not available.

Nancy Pelosi and B.H. Obama have been extremely popular among Democrat voters and supporters.

House Republicans have surprising new company in attacking Nancy Pelosi: her fellow House Democrats.

Three Democrats running in GOP-leaning House districts have used late-stage television ads in a bid to distance themselves from the liberal leader of Democrats' House caucus—the same caucus they're fighting to join in 2015.

"Here's what I believe: Congress is broken," says Gwen Graham, one of the Democratic Party's top recruits, in a recent TV ad as a photo of Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner flashes on the screen. "Both parties—Republican and Democrat—are to blame. And both need new leaders in Washington."

Embattled House Democrats Turn Against Nancy Pelosi

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
'We have to ELECT these democrats...to see whats IN these democrats!'

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'We have to ELECT these democrats...to see whats IN these democrats!'

Nah, we know what they are full of.....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm liking this trend that has seemed to pop-up the last year or so. People are beginning to push back against the establishment, bot Dems and Reps, as they take notice of how the people are becoming sick of the same-ole.

Glad to see this.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I'm liking this trend that has seemed to pop-up the last year or so. People are beginning to push back against the establishment, bot Dems and Reps, as they take notice of how the people are becoming sick of the same-ole.

Glad to see this.

we'll have to come up with some catchy name for them that the establishment can then use to demonize like "Flea Party".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Only reason they're talking this trash is for votes.
And it'll work.
Many brain dead voters will believe they've turned over a new leaf and are now on "our" side. Then after the elections, right back to their old tricks.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

They should all join the "rent is too damned high" party.....I like that name.

link   
I'm surprised they had the balls to dis her. That face (shudder)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I still can't figure out why it took so many people five or six years to realize Obama and Pelosi were lying liars who lie but I suppose we should all be grateful that at least some people woke up, finally.

Very curious how these Nov. elections turn out.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The reason Pelosi said that 'impeachment was off the table' was because she had been briefed on and okayed the waterboarding of prisoners herself and should also have been impeached; word would certainly have gotten out if hearings were held.

Anyone who hasn't figured out that both Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin really is hopeless at this point.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Nobody wants to admit their wrong. That is why all political parties are worthless, but still garner power: people don't like admitting they chose incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
In This Election, Obama’s Party Benches Him

When he soared to victory by almost 10 million votes in 2008, President Obama won in states like Virginia that Democratic candidates had not captured since 1964. He was trumpeted as a transformational leader who remade American politics by creating a new electoral map and a diverse voter coalition to shape the Democratic Party for the 21st century.

yes, we see how the Democrat Party has been "shaped".

"Benched" ?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ah, old Mr. Yang not going quietly into the night? Who woulda thunk? ALL those years ruling w/an iron fist, all the time questioning the length of His penis. He can't let go of ALL the patriarchal horse manure that He has been clinging to for so long... "Many" Souls are 'awakening' to their true essence and even w/all the roadblocks the surge cannot be stopped.
Mr. Military™ 'downsizing'? Yeah, just the troop numbers not the ¢o$t$ We pay to fund "their game". You don't think their kids are going to fight do You? really? Out of ALL the politicians in D.C. who would actually KNOW "war is Hell"? John McCain and how many wars has He wanted U.S. to pay for? I wonder where His private assets are tied up?
Because of McCain, Pelosi, et al. Mr. Politics™ is going to go 'full bore' this erection season, what a waste of $$$ but luckily, the Sheldon Adelsons can just write a check and then write it off... bringing Us to another tax-free entity losing it's feet, Mr. Religion™..

The un-Holy Trinity exiting "stage left" See You in another 26,000 years.
namaste

P.S. (-----------------------------------------------------------------)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Always a great way to finish the day hearing something rotten about queen nancy....bring the salt n pepper boys

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Because it works.

Remember this guy back in 2010 ?

And he coasted to his 're election'.

Goes to that OLD saying.

How can you tell when a politician is lying ?

Their lips are moving.
edit on 8-10-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That’s it! My new definition for politics is, “The art of manipulating public attitudes and mindset through the skillful application of blatant lies, misdirection, deceipt and betrayal”. And in my book, the current Republican Party has mastered it and taken it to heights never before fathomed. Roll over, William F. Buckley, there’s a new Conservative in town.

Actually, I know it’s too much to ask that our political leaders be on the level with us. They never have been. It just seems these days they’re getting maybe a little too good at it. This country has become so divided, it’s not possible to please everyone; you’re probably doing well to please 15% of the people on any given day.

In a way I don’t like it that they can’t stand up for what they stand for. But, I think members of either party pretty much condone the behavior of other members of their party when they mislead their constituents in order to win an election. Hell, it’s just another lie. They all do that. A minimum requirement to be a successful, high level politician these days is that you must be a sociopathic, back-stabbing lunatic. Without those qualities you’ll never gain any respect from fellow politicians, let alone make it to the top.

I hate politics!

PS: At least Nancy Pelosi had some control over her caucas and the House, unlike the current Speaker...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I see your Pelosi and raise you one Boehner! Both equally terrible:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
They see that the people is fed up with them, so they're turning on each other like rabid rats just so they can try and keep control. I would rather vote for some average, ordinary person. Elites are too out of touch and that fact has become apparent for a lot of people.

top topics

join