It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Planning Mass Arrests?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It has illegally compiled lists of some 8 million names, (thank you, FBI and NSA).

Started under the Bush administration, you really think there is only 8 million on the list?

It has vast stockpiles of weapons and bullets, (salute the Pentagon!)

Started under Reagan, G.H. Bush, expanded under Clinton, and even more expansion under G.W. Bush, and continues under Obama

It has $385 million worth of new dormitories (i.e., prisons?) tucked away on military bases called “National Emergency Centers” (thanks, Halliburton construction subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root).

This is true and was voted by congress under Bush

And it has invested 120,000 on-duty officers from 73 law enforcement agencies with authority to arrest “suspects.”

You think they will work for free?

edit on 8-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I see your point but it illustrates that both parties are complicit in the manipulation. Bush was a tool and Obama is too.

Not certain if you're for Obama or not btw.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I see your point but it illustrates that both parties are complicit in the manipulation. Bush was a tool and Obama is too.

Not certain if you're for Obama or not btw.

Hmmm every president since they killed Kennedy has been a traitor to the Constitution, possibly excluding Jimmy Carter.

I believed the hype hope and change but we have been betrayed.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I've read how Carter was made to look like a clown because he wouldn't go along with certain things

Sorry you believed it, the thing is they put on a very good performance. They're very convincing. I was in college during his first election and it was all Obama all the time. When he won the dorm literally came out into the courtyard and shouted for joy for a half an hour. I can imagine now many are wondering what they ushered in

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
From a different article.

Within the last two weeks several tips came into the Examiner indicating pending dangers to certain groups of citizens. These tips led to a source who, speaking on condition of anonymity, alleges that just after the election a major initiative will be launched against citizens whose values are diametrically opposite to that of Barack Obama and the current Washington elitist leadership in Congress. According to the source, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will greatly intensify its attacks on freedom oriented citizens.
www.examiner.com...

Well in addition to the military and existing LEO's, we could each have our own cop, then we wouldn't a cop.

Which groups of citizens, in more exact description:

From your source, to point these things out,

In 2012 the Examiner received at least one document from DHS that listed the various categories of citizens that would be deemed as "potential homegrown terrorists." This document is one of the most important, but as you will see, it has been revised--see here PDF--- to include an apologetic to counteract the heavy criticism the report received. DHS used this report to compile its policy on "potential homegrown terrorists."

But not once was Islamic extremists mentioned. Those whom DHS mentioned specifically is very telling -- Ron Paul supporters, gun owners and gun rights activists, those who promote the Constitution as the final rule of law, U.S. war veterans returning home from overseas, those who support the right of Israel to exist, evangelical Christians and others who are pro-life and who believe the Bible and take it seriously, Tea Party activists, conservative voters who take to the streets to march or to demonstrate in opposition to high taxes, runaway government spending, Obamacare, and other programs of the "progressives" in the current administration. Michelle Malkin provided this report on the issue at the time.

About the article information:

In spite of its dubious agenda, SPLC was used as an important source for Friday's report issued by DHS. This does not bode well for the next step. If the anonymous source mentioned above is correct, this is all a precursor to massive government action to silence all of the administration's most effective critics.

edit on 8-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well we are all probably on that list of 8 million. Hopefully I am giving us too much credit. If shtf I will be in the forests of Indiana fishing and drinking beers.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oooh nice vacation in a dorm with free room and board. I won't have to blow snow this winter. I wonder what kind of meals they will be serving there. It would be something to talk about later on.

I know, I am not worthy of even being considered for this free vacation.

Sorry, Michele will be planning those menus.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh great. I'm not going to go. I've seen her school menus. I was hoping for contract food service like BK or KFC. What kind of lousy vacation destination is that.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You can have all the kale chips and spinach you ever asked for. As well as any GMO food product from Monsato and your choice of radioactive cod or Japanese sea bass...thirsty? have some flouride enriched water

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm not worried about Obama rounding-up people and putting them in Fema camps. There are too many Americans that would not go and have the weaponry to put up a fight.

But then again, perhaps we would gladly march in to these camps if we feared Ebola enough.....sure looks like were scaring ourselves pretty good over that issue.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Obola and his ilk can plan all they wish. This administration would never be able to pull off the wrangle of the century. Not without help.

Hell, he's taken the laziest approach to furthering the progressive agenda that he possibly could. He left the door open to let the strays in. That is all the subversion that is needed to sway the vote in their favor. Not that they wouldn't just steal it.

I read this article a couple of days ago, it was good and all, but I just really don't buy it. I think Americans would burn DC to the ground before they just all went silently to the pins.

Boba

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If Obama plans on mass arrests, he's in for a very disappointing time.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Lets see we have a thriving prison industrial complex, we have a school to prison railroad. We have the largest prison population on the planet. we have 40,000+ SWAT raids a year. Our authorities probability kill more pets a year than any other law enforcement.

Seriously

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm not worried about Obammy. I'm worried what he has put into motion for the NEXT POTUS. Or whether or not he is putting things in motion to be the next POTUS and forfeitting the 3rd term rule.

I'm not going into a FEMA camp if Ebola spreads. Fck it. I'll grab a machete and be the Road Warrior.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I guess the naysayers might finally get proof of the FEMA camps...from an inside point of view.

Now why all the coffins my friends?

Peace

Jude, I live about twenty minutes from the supposed "coffins" and the factory where they are made. I have physically been there and looked. They are not, in fact coffins at all. They are grave liners - plastic tubs that go into the ground before the coffin to help keep water and bugs out. They are sold to cemetaries all over the country as well as to Uncle Sam - who, thanks to his seven war agenda - has plenty of need for them.

The corruption machine runs on taxpayer money. If all the taxpayers are in camps, who fuels the machine?

We're already controlled enough by fear, our distractions, bills, and life in general. The vast majority of us are already in something akin to a jail simply trying to get by from day to day. There is no need to jail us - our own personal greed and attachment to our stuff already does that extremely efficiently.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

There in zero incentive to arrest a major portion of the population. At least not at this point in time. The biggest opposition that our system has had to deal with was the Occupy movement and they barely even registered on anything other than the news and then were quickly villified and withered away.

There is zero political motive for making such a move. With an upcoming election all the bad boys will be on their best behaviors as they try to capture majorities in Congress and to win the Whitehouse - Democrats included.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I hear a Republican tone in this post.

Progressive logic hard at work again trying to spin something out of thin air. The progressive mind is a paper bag floating in the wind.

This Op said nothing that would lead you to this conclusion other than your progressive logic trying to make sense out of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

My name says it all.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

What about

It has $385 million worth of new dormitories (i.e., prisons?) tucked away on military bases called “National Emergency Centers”

Dormitory? Now perhaps all these home-less people will finally have a roof to sleep under.

This is what liberals actually believe.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I hear a Republican tone in this post.

Republican?
Wow, only a bird brain would call Obama a Republican..ROFL LOL

<< 1    3 >>

join