Looking for a haunted tourist spot to visit this October??
See if anything here tickles your fancy for a visit.
Feel free to add more to the list.
9 Haunted Tourist Spots
According to the article, these are the nine most haunted tourist spots in the world. I can think of others that are probably more haunted, but it
looks like they made a very dark listing and not just a haunted places type list. These have dark elements ...
1. The Beechworth Lunatic Asylum, Beechworth, Australia
2. The Bhangarh Fort, Bhangarh, India
3. Hell Fire Club on Montpelier Hill, Dublin, Ireland
4. Chateau de Chateaubriant, Chateaubriant, France
5. The Island of the Dolls, Mexico City, Mexico
6. Hunedoara Castle, Transylvania, Romania
7. Stull Cemetery, Stull, Kansas
8. Philadelphia State Hospital at Byberry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9. The Mines of Paris, Paris, France
I would have put Greyfriars Graveyard in Edinburgh (Mackenzie Poltergeist) in that list to make it an even 10 haunted tourist places with an evil
twist. The tomb of MARIE LAVEAU in New Orleans should be on any list of top haunted tourist places that have an evil twist to them.
I would have put Gettysburg PA
as the #1 haunted tourist spot overall. But it doesn't have an evil element. It's more historical. Also on
my own most haunted tourist spots I would have listed the Pyramids of Egypt
. The Great Pyramid is especially known to be haunted. The
in San Jose California is supposed to be haunted but I think that's more of a story for tourists. Buckingham Palace and
the Tower of London
have a lot of activity. I"ve been told that the Coliseum, Rome, Italy
has activity even in the daytime. Oh, and we
did a walk through the Eastern State Penitentiary
in Philadelphia. One list thing
... the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World in Florida is haunted. I had a chat with the workers there about it. They confirmed it.
For more haunted tourist spots - not very specific but some general places Top
Haunted Places Around The World
21 Haunted Tourist Spots