It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classless St. Louis Cardinals fans racist Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why is it racists always end up chanting, USA, USA and wrapping themselves in the U.S. flag? We don't want them, go away.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hamlek

And I am sick to death of "unarmed teenager" Michael Brown.

Yeah, what a bore he is. Somebody should just totally kill him already.

HE was a weapon and his age is irrelevant. He was a full grown man capable of likely killing anyone reading this without any other weapon.

Because everybody knows that big scary unarmed black people can't really be unarmed. Ever.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yup. The racists have arrived. His color means nothing. The fact he is in his prime, 6'7" and 275 pounds matters. And the possible fact he already assaulted the cop. And why do I cal him a thug? Gee, I wonder how the clerk he strong armed as he walked out with unpaid for items in the store felt.

My mind isn't made up regarding the shooting. But unlike the racists that want Wilson tried before any evidence indicates he did anything wrong I am willing to trust the system. If they don't indite I believe his story has merit.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Some of you fail to see the main points here.

A. Police brutality and militarization. Many support Cliven Bundy for that reason but not the protestors in Ferguson. They are trying to divide us.
B. Just because one person does something doesn't mean you have to do it. You can't use the excuse that because he's a thug, it's okay to be a racist and support NAZIs and white power. There is never an excuse to that. Never an excuse to yell out "We freed ya'll". Were all equal here. White people don't get to have more rights than black people. Sorry, but they just don't.

All I know is this, racism is everywhere, I realize that, but I'm never moving to St. Louis. That's a hotbed of it and St. Louis Cardinals fans ARE the worst fans in Baseball. Period.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hamlek
YThe fact he is in his prime, 6'7" and 275 pounds matters.

Doesn't make him 'armed' though, does it? That's a term which has a pretty defined meaning, one which he didn't fall under.

Saying he did exonerates his killer. But then the courts will probably do that anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nevermind, answered already
edit on 13-10-2014 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ain't karma a itch!!

Season over: Giants beat Cards in game 5 of the NLCS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join