It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria admits it has four more chemical weapons plants, says UN official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Syria has admitted not declaring to the UN that it has more chemical weapons
plants. That in itself is a good enough reason to invade Syria , but with I.S. gaining ground all over Syria
.. it is a matter of the most urgent national security threat to the entire Western World.

Can you Imagine if this death cult got hold of chemical weapons.. Shudders.

We need boots on the ground now.... thousands and thousands of boots on the scale of
"Dessert Storm".

If ever there was a reason for invading Syria.... this has to be it.

Source

Syria has declared four chemical weapons facilities it hadn't mentioned before, a special representative of the UN secretary-general told the Security Council on Tuesday. The revelation heightened concerns that the Syrian government has not been fully open about its chemical weapons program. UN's @SigridKaag said 4 facilities identified that regime failed to declare. Must keep pressure on regime so it doesn't hide CW capability. — Samantha Power (@AmbassadorPower) October 7, 2014 Diplomats said Sigrid Kaag, the special envoy overseeing destruction of Syria's chemical stockpiles, told them during closed consultations that three of the facilities are for research and development and one is for production, and that no new chemical agents have been associated with the four sites.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Let Russia help out their 'Pal' Assad.

Oh wait, they might just annex the joint.

edit on 8-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Let Russia help out their 'Pal' Assad.

Oh wait, they might just annex the joint.

Screw Russia... it's about time the West got heavy handed in my opinion.
May be we should stay around a while as well.

Too much PC and public relations.. let the generals be generals and wipe the floor with
this ISIL filth. I'd go myself if I was allowed.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

"We need boots on the ground now.... thousands and thousands of boots on the scale of "Dessert Storm".

If ever there was a reason for invading Syria.... this has to be it."

Yeah...because someone trustworthy from the UN says it is so. Iraq said they DID NOT have them and look at what they got. Can't repeat that scenario.

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!!!!

Still not buying it. But hey, that's just me....right?

Peace

edit on 8-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Al queda used chlorine in Iraq,and IS do as well-they recently blew a load of themselves up trying to fill a rocket with gas:

www.frontpagemag.com...

www.fireandreamitchell.com...

They would use any chemicals they can get their hands on.
Sickos.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That in itself is a good enough reason to invade Syria , but with I.S. gaining ground all over Syria

You mean with ISIS gaining ground in the media don't you?

How can a rag tag bunch of "terrorisms" armed with a fleet of toyotas and a scud missile hope to defeat the Coalition? They are being bombed by the US as we speak. Turkey is shelling this town on the border. The Kurds are attacking . The Iraqi army is attacking. I don't even know where the Syrian army is (oh yah, they are playing the part of ISIS).
edit on 8-10-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

link   
a reply to: jude11

You might be right.. but it would a good excuse to level Assad and ISIL.
That's what its all about right!

Sooner or later it has to be done.

No point in just flying planes around.

link   

Assad and Ahmadinejad are some of the only leaders in the world fighting against the Cabal and the NWO

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Syria admits they have 4 more chem plants???

its like saying pshhh USA you got a ISIS problem? I got your solution just say yes

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Syria admits....says UN

LOL

US admits it wants everyones oil......says me.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I believe caution is warranted here. One shouldn't act hastily on such statements.

IS may already have chemical weapons. Early reports from Syria suggested that rebels had chemical weapons, and it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that IS, being the strongest rebel force in Syria, has them as well. They have an estimated budget of $2 billion. I'm sure they can get their hands on some without even lifting a finger.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are you forgetting that it was the anti-Assad rebels that used chemical weapons already ? They had access to them before and probably still do . a reply to: rigel4

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Iran is playing the same game and winning.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The United States has one of the biggest chemical weapons stockpiles on the planet. Why haven't they been destroyed yet instead of mothballed?
Where is the uproar?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
The United States has one of the biggest chemical weapons stockpiles on the planet. Why haven't they been destroyed yet instead of mothballed?
Where is the uproar?

Well it's then or us... what will your comment be if a chem weapon goes of in a major US city ?
I know its all bull#.. but is them or us.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Are you forgetting that it was the anti-Assad rebels that used chemical weapons already ? They had access to them before and probably still do . a reply to: rigel4

I don't buy that anyway.. As far as I'm concerned it was Assad who
used the chem weapons.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

Assad and Ahmadinejad are some of the only leaders in the world fighting against the Cabal and the NWO

News flash: Ahmadinejad is no longer president of Iran.

Haven't you noticed how quiet Iran has been for the last year or so?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I know its all bull#.. but is them or us.

You make it that way with that statement.

Lets try them and us.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I don't buy that anyway.. As far as I'm concerned it was Assad who
used the chem weapons.

It was an orchestrated attack to justify removal of Assad by the US. When Obama couldn't get anyone to support the attack, ISIS appeared as the new reason for us to have free reign in Syria.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Haven't you noticed how quiet Iran has been for the last year or so?

Because the media shifted focus away. Hint: Things aren't going well in Syria. It was thought the US mandate to Libya -ize Syria wouldn't be denied in the UN three times. It was also thought a western backed guerrilla (insurgent) movement to topple syria would have been more successful.

So the warmongering on Iran and the Oh no, got nukes rhetoric is useless without first removing Syria from the equation.

With the introduction of ISIS ( a new enemy) and the humanitarian call once again of "impending massacres", we can expect things to move forward now. Then we can begin the 'enrichment of uranium crisis' in Iran all over again.

But first… Assad must go.
edit on 8-10-2014 by intrptr because: bb cods

top topics

<<   2 >>

join