It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes, this is a friend of a friend kind of post. Check my posting history, I don't do these kinds of threads.

If a mod of member I trust wants details, pm me and I will provide.

Source is a nurse who is also a relative of mine, and is currently a patient in a hospital.

There are more lies being told about the case in Dallas than even we have been supposing, including the time of death, contactacts being traced, and people with symptoms beginning to show.

Will update as more information arrives.
edit on 10/8/2014 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod edit--Changed source nature.

MOD EDIT Vetted by Staff as true. Please refrain from antagonizing the member over their source.
edit on 10/10/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You are such a tease…
edit on 8-10-2014 by intrptr because: grammar

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
BUMPa reply to: jadedANDcynical

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Your "source" button/word is not active.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think it was Israeli News that reported Dunchan's death 2 days ago, so I was wondering when America was going to 'officially' admit he had died.

I do believe there is much more going on than meets the eye.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thats why it's in the grey area.
a reply to: damwel

Thanks jaded. Will await further info.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You are allowed to post hearsay in the gray area and allow the members to draw conclusions or ask questions. That's why it's gray...not black or white.

So bring it Bond!

Peace

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'll be watching this one... Being 30 minutes from downtown Dallas I have a horse in this race. Keep it coming.

I started a thread "Possible Ebola Case, Dallas Texas" breaking this story on ATS. On page one of that thread a member I now call Dan the Man posted some inside information from a nurse he knows that works in the hospital he was being treated at. Sadly his source went dry after one further update. I'm sure the nurse had fear for their job as he said they were told not to say anything. They are going as far as changing the in house communication methods. Prior to the Mr. Duncans arrival Dr's were contacted by their personal cell phones. Now cell phones are not allowed in the building. They are keeping very tight lipped on the real situation there, so I am excited at the prospect of some real updates from real, honest people, not pushing an agenda.

Thank you OP!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Complete and utter speculation on my part.... Wonder if it had something to do with the blood moon?

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Trust me, I've railed against all the incarnations of Mr. Schnitzel that have appeared on these boards over the years I've been here.

I will give as many details as I can.

Source is a relative who is a nurse (has been for a long time, and is well versed in this virus in particular) and is a patient in one of the few hospitals in the country that does have the facilities to deal with this virus.

As one can imagine, this topic is on many lips in the hospital.

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

That is the bigges lie we are being told.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I understand how you feel, as does apparently so do quite a few others as evidenced by your star count, trust me I do.

The way the "authorities" are handling this situation does not give me any confidence they will be forthcoming with information that pants them in any worse a light than they already have shining upon them.

As mentioned by others, this particular forum is for this exact kind of post.

My last thread was trashed at my own request.

I will alert this one myself if need be.
edit on 8-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What information exactly does your friend have, these small tidbits you are coming with doesn't give anything.

It seems weird to me that you turned your personal believe below into a friend hearsay.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personal opinion is that he has been dead, but this was the most fortuitous time for them to announce the news.

This thread.

There are more lies being told about the case in Dallas than even we have been supposing, including the time of death

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

There was a conversation on CNN, Erin Burnett was trying to get an "expert" to tell us when a symptom gets to be enough of a symptom to be contagious.

The guy just kept playing stupid, telling her he couldn't understand the question...

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I just saw a report that said that only 18% of victims are displaying the classic "bleeding" from Ebola, compared to a normal average of 30-40%.

We could be dealing with either something different but related, or something mutated.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That is the bigges lie we are being told.

I and others have been trying to argue that point all along. Thanks for adding to that "dim".

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Your track record precedes you. Thank you and I am subscribed and following! Lead on...

You look fabulous in Gray, I might add.
edit on 8-10-2014 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thanks for posting.

Just making sure I read that right: the relative is a nurse, but is also a patient?

Oh, and please check your messages. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When J&C speaks, I listen.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I've maintained that one of the more dangerous possibilities from mutation is the ability to transmit before symptoms become readily apparent.

I agree this looks and sounds like confirmation bias.

I'd be right there with you on this, and when/if this is brought under control, I will eat appropriate crow.

With how dangerous this virus is, it is completely discounting possibilities like this that will give to the window it needs to take us out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join