It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Barges Into Restaurant To Berate Patrons About Her ‘Little Girl,’ Who Is A Chicken

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I grow habaneros and Jalapenos and I take good care of them, and they reward me with their bounty.

The last thing I need is for some folk to picket me and start chanting "Don't be silly, save our Chillies."

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
LOL How timely.

Just got a call from the butcher. I get to take my chickens in tomorrow night.
Yes lady, I am an accomplice to murder.

Stay the hell out of my kitchen, and I'll stay out of yours.

But a public place like this, she would have been fair game if I would have been there.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't think this woman cares this much about the animals as much as she does about being the center of attention.

Good lord, do some self reflection. Get a job. Get a life. Get a boyfriend/girlfriend.

With that, I'm off to BW3's for 25 cent wings.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
OMG! The violence!

Sorry...I had too. I couldn't help myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I shouldn't laugh but the thought of a chicken wing flying across the restaurant and popping her in the head... Well, that right there is funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Bored, trendy hipsters.

I can't wait for them to go away.

I have to say though, I DO turn violent when faced with a skirt steak fresh off the grill.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am relieved that I don't have to kill my own food because I love animals, but I do eat meat. Don't those vegetarians know that plants have feelings too?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good point. I'll confront some vegans later today on behalf of my favorite plant at home.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I love people like this ... such fun

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is the face of mental illness. She feels she has to tell everybody else how to live or what to eat. I bet she'd be happy in New York. I also bet she's on a high dose of mental illness drugs too.

I should make a parody about bacon and cry about the little piggy it came from. I can see me holding up bacon and crying.......actually, it's impossible to cry while holding yummy bacon. Bacon could cure all the problems in the middle east if they'd just give it a chance.

And I feel this vid is relevant here:

edit on 8-10-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm cool with that. And yes, science has proven that there is a reaction when a plant is picked. But vegans seem to conveniently forget that fact.

I hunt and fish, and I do realize that the animals I bag do feel pain. They have a nervous system after all. But I try to end that pain as quickly as possible. I always try for a head shot if possible. (Obviously, fishing is always a mouth shot)

And even though I am not religious, more spiritual, I do thank them for providing the food upon my table. But then again, I can't remember ever thinking that about some veggie I'm plucking from the ground.

One other thing that this weirdo lady seems to be forgetting. More people get sick from veggies than meat. Salmonella, E. Coli, etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
actually, it's impossible to cry while holding yummy bacon. Bacon could cure all the problems in the middle east if they'd just give it a chance.

There is a thread about assisted suicide going right now and my choice would be death by bacon.

I would eat so much smoky, salty, delicious, crsipy bacon that I would die of ecstasy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get in my belly!
I would have been tempted to pee on that ditz's foot if she interrupted my meal like that.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Bacon could cure all the problems in the middle east if they'd just give it a chance.

I concur.
Bacon is definitely missing from the diet of most of the troublemakers over there.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You mean you can die from too much bacon???? (gets worried
)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
You mean you can die from too much bacon???? (gets worried
)

I am honestly not sure but willing to sacrifice myself in the name of science.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I always use Venture Brothers as my philosophical guide.

Do we have souls?

Yeah. They're not quite souls, but that's the general idea. Everything has a soul.

Crap! I guess I should become a vegetarian?

No, like everything living has a soul. Even spinach. You can't win.

So that's...a problem

Here's something, you know how people cry about aborting babies because of their "soul"? It turns out you don't get a soul until you're like one.

So weird...one? Really?

Or like maybe six months, I forget it. Either way you're just this little crying, pooing, monster blob 'til you get your soul.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
His name was Robert Poulson. I like Snow Vindaloo the best.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More flies with honey.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For all vegans who cannot handle people killing animals for food.

Create a substitute to killing animals for food. Creating the meat in other processes. Science can solve this and create a solution where we do not have to kill animals. In vitro meat anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join