It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science of Quantum Inconscience - Five Guarantees of Quantum Entanglment in the School of the Mi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Inconscience - Consciousness Within and the Science behind it

I was visiting this amazing THREAD when it occurred to me that there are five guarantees (really seven) of entanglement listed in the Bible. Here is a quote from the conclusion to the thread on the Quantum Mind by user Neoholographic.

A quantum mind is a huge discovery and I hope more tests are done. A quantum mind will explain everything from near death experiences to ESP with three words. SUPERPOSITION, ENTANGLEMENT AND NON-LOCALITY.

There are five guarantees listed in Matthew 18 (entanglement chapter). This chapter reveals how our higher (male / Strong) and lower (female / weak) minds are entangled.

GUARANTEES OF ENTANGLEMENT

Each time something like this is confirmed by science, I always return to the Bible to find the corresponding passages. Jesus was asked about rank in the world to come (Kingdom of God). He then said that those who become as children are the greatest. A child is the one that is involved (involution and evolution) in Baptism, or the process to incorporate as a child (inconscience) here in the waters of life. This whole chapter is about entanglement. The child below is entangled to the higher mind (Angel / Messenger) above. That Angel faces the Father (Aleph Bet). Alephbet is the word Father, or the letters creating the Word (Message) between. Superposition, Entanglement and Non-Locality are parallel to the theory science sees.

GUARANTEE TWO (one at the end)
Matthew 18 - 10 “Be careful not to despise these little ones. I can guarantee that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father, who is in heaven.

---If you continue in the chapter, you then find the process to Shepherd the Sheep in the wilderness:

GUARANTEE THREE
12 “What do you think? Suppose a man has 100 sheep and one of them strays. Won’t he leave the 99 sheep in the hills to look for the one that has strayed? 13 I can guarantee this truth: If he finds it, he is happier about it than about the 99 that have not strayed. 14 In the same way, your Father in heaven does not want one of these little ones to be lost.

---Note that he has a second guarantee of truth here. He will not let even one stray away from his truth. It's the process of birth, life and death. Death is only the gathering of the wheat back into the barn. It's the process of dew falling on the ground, then rising with the distillation process provided by the sun.

GUARANTEE FOUR
18 I can guarantee this truth: Whatever you imprison, God will imprison. And whatever you set free, God will set free.

---Binding and loosing. Above is as below. Within is as without. We have the power to change the states of both sides of our being. While we are in a state of inconscience (amnesia) below, we are gleaning a harvest above. This is gathering seed (ears), or opening seed in soil (Heart). The object is to develop Pathos from Catharsis.

GUARANTEE FIVE
19 “I can guarantee again that if two of you agree on anything here on earth, my Father in heaven will accept it. 20 Where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them.”

---Below, we are entangled with each other. Agreeing on something here below becomes a change of states above. For instance, we have the power to forgive each other. No priest here is necessary for that task. We are all given the power to loose or bind agreements four directions. All cardinal directions below point to one hidden directions. Up is the orthogonal direction (at right angles) to all other directions, that of the quantum mind above.

The last guarantee comes from the very first set of verses at the head of the chapter. I say last because it was the first point made, the entire reason we become Children of God in this place (river of life).

GUARANTEE ONE
4 “I can guarantee this truth: Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whoever becomes like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes a child like this in my name welcomes me.

---A change to a child is the process to heel your own authority that that of innocence. Inconscience is the process of involution. Volution means to roll over (heeling). Like the process to train a dog, heeling is a change of authority. In the nautical world, heeling is what a ship does to change directions. The wind is said to heel the sail, or bend the mast a new direction. Heeling is also defined as crushing the head (authority). Bruising the heel is why we need to forgive, but entanglement with others is the process to know why. Pathos is Sympathy and Empathy over Apathy.

21 Then Peter came to Yeshua and asked him, “Lord, how often do I have to forgive a believer who wrongs me? Seven times?”

22 Yeshua answered him, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy times seven.

---The point of the five guarantees is the object of the truth we learn from the quantum entanglement to matter.

1) Inconscience as a Child
2) Our Angel is Facing God
3) What is Lost will be Found
4) What you take captive, God takes captive. Loosing and Binding. What you fail to master masters you.
5) Two or Three together in the Name of the Father allows communion with HIM.

Quote from Gospel of Philip - The Mud, Pearl and the Clay (Carbon Entanglement) - Asymmetric Carbon Atoms in an Image

"When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father."

HIDDEN DIRECTION from MATTHEW 18 - OTHER GUARANTEES

From the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon - VOW (Guarantee) - "A vow made where one promises to perform an act if another performs a certain act."

OATH - Literally to seven oneself. A common practice was to make seven declarations when making an oath. This declaration can be making the oath seven times or doing seven things to show the sincerity of the oath.

How many have we found? FIVE. How many are left? What is the sound of one hand clapping? Make sure you read the WIKI on Chirality, the very reason we are mirrored from entanglement: CHIRALITY

POSSIBILITIES FOR THE OTHER TWO

Matthew 3:9
Don’t think you can say, ‘Abraham is our ancestor.’ I can guarantee that God can raise up descendants for Abraham from these stones.

Matthew 5:18
I can guarantee this truth: Until the earth and the heavens disappear, neither a period nor a comma will disappear from the Scriptures before everything has come true.

Matthew 5:20
I can guarantee that unless you live a life that has God’s approval and do it more faithfully than the experts in Moses’ Teachings and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:22
But I can guarantee that whoever is angry with another believer will answer for it in court. Whoever calls another believer an insulting name will answer for it in the highest court. Whoever calls another believer a fool will answer for it in hellfire.

Matthew 5:26
I can guarantee this truth: You will never get out until you pay every penny of your fine.

---CONTINUED----->

edit on 8-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Matthew 5:28
But I can guarantee that whoever looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery in his heart.

Matthew 5:32
But I can guarantee that any man who divorces his wife for any reason other than unfaithfulness makes her look as though she has committed adultery. Whoever marries a woman divorced in this way makes himself look as though he has committed adultery.

Matthew 6:2
So when you give to the poor, don’t announce it with trumpet fanfare. This is what hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets in order to be praised by people. I can guarantee this truth: That will be their only reward.

Matthew 6:5
[ The Lord’s Prayer ] “When you pray, don’t be like hypocrites. They like to stand in synagogues and on street corners to pray so that everyone can see them. I can guarantee this truth: That will be their only reward.

Matthew 6:16
[ Fasting ] “When you fast, stop looking sad like hypocrites. They put on sad faces to make it obvious that they’re fasting. I can guarantee this truth: That will be their only reward.

Matthew 8:10
Yeshua was amazed when he heard this. He said to those who were following him, “I can guarantee this truth: I haven’t found faith as great as this in anyone in Israel.

I LOVE THIS ONE:

Matthew 8:11
I can guarantee that many will come from all over the world. They will eat with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

---Do you realize what this is implying? Eating food is knowledge. Who meets with the founders? Our soul above.

Matthew 10:15
I can guarantee this truth: Judgment day will be better for Sodom and Gomorrah than for that city.

SEE THE REST HERE (BIBLEGATEWAY)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok, first off, sorry for not posting anything worthwhile but this is bugging the hell out of me.

The title of your thread seems incomplete, or is that last word really supposed to be "mi"?

I've googled this without any results and my curiosity is driving me nuts. So what's that last word?

By the way, you're missing an E in entanglement.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Ok, first off, sorry for not posting anything worthwhile but this is bugging the hell out of me.

The title of your thread seems incomplete, or is that last word really supposed to be "mi"?

I've googled this without any results and my curiosity is driving me nuts. So what's that last word?

By the way, you're missing an E in entanglement.

School of the Mind

Just bought a new keyboard and it can't keep up with my fingers. My accuracy has gone down some. Thank you for seeing it. I just wish the edit feature lasted longer.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Website is incredibly fascinating and When i discovered a great deal, it's very important if you ask me. fifa 15 coins Cheers for ones expressing, interesting and excellent!

new topics

top topics

join