It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory Of Alien Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So I'd seen some photos of mutated animals on Google while reading about Fukushima. One huge fish about 10 feet long had serious thyroid mutations, at least that's what the article says the grotesque cartoonish mutations were. I'm no scientist and I'm no sea life expert so I must depend on the data given that it is true and accurate. What I do notice is the overall general curvature of the mutation fits a similar curve style (I don't know how to describe it.) with many of the photos and drawings of aliens I've seen. So, with that comparison being made I came up with the idea that aliens are mutated to their present shape as a conditioning of countless generations of space radiation exposure.

That got me to thinking that if those unridged looking aliens with their smooth, babylike figures and sometimes cartoonish appearance had traveled the vast distance of one star over the period of tens of thousands of years, then they probably do not look anything like they did when they first left their home planet. Who knows? They might have even looked much like us before they traveled the endless distance to get here. I wouldn't call that evolution so much as merely genetic adaptation to the rigid conditions of space. They obviously aren't able to survive on the surface in their present form, so what that means for them as their own species is totally up in the... uh... stars.

Maybe others have already considered these things. It seems to make sense given the similar appearance of the mutated fish. Perhaps there are millions of planets in the universe with thin atmospheres but enough oxygen to support life so a greater amount of radiation from their own sun hits the surface and all life on those planets have a similar cartoonish appearance. Little would the people of those planets know how rough their DNA has it.

Maybe these cartoonish aliens lost their noses because living in a clean room for 20,000 years tends to make sinus glands and bodily air filtration useless. What do you think? Sounds plausible.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I must depend on the data given that it is true and accurate.
Rather than that, you should apply critical thinking skills. You're not talking about beforeitisnews are you?
______beforeitsnews/contributor/upload/291278/images/mutant%20fish.jpg

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'd definitely like a link to the article to judge for myself what the fish looked like or if it's real before forming an opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
nvrmd
edit on 8-10-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your reply there was a little bit patronising, don't you think? When did it become okay on ATS to be so unnecessarily rude to fellow members? I've seen you replying to an awful lot of threads - perhaps you've been spending too much time on this site, my friend. You seem like quite a smart chap, but maybe you should take a break and get outside - this site can make a man grumpy and negative if he spends too much time here, what with the nature of some of the threads and subject matter.

Getting back to the thread, I'm sure a sophisticated, space-faring civilisation would have devised technology capable of protecting themselves from the radiation in space. If anything, I reckon they might well have experimented in manipulating their own DNA to take control of their development.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
So I'd seen some photos of mutated animals on Google while reading about Fukushima. One huge fish about 10 feet long had serious thyroid mutations, at least that's what the article says the grotesque cartoonish mutations were.

I hope you are not referring to this picture?

Because that's from Beforeitsnews, as Phage rudely pointed out.

As for the aliens who look like fishes, you might actually be unto something.

This is the picture of a god thousands of years old - from Sumeria:

This is a Dogon sculpture:

This is the Greek goddess Scylla:

It seems your speculation has value, S&F for the thinking.

edit on 8-10-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'd seen the photo on a foreign website and used a translator to read the Asian text. I hadn't thought about making this thread until a day or two following the visit to the website and now I'm trying to find where the photo was.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Many theories is a grain of truth, the main thing to gather them together!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: Asynchrony
So I'd seen some photos of mutated animals on Google while reading about Fukushima. One huge fish about 10 feet long had serious thyroid mutations, at least that's what the article says the grotesque cartoonish mutations were.

I hope you are not referring to this picture?

Because that's from Beforeitsnews, as Phage rudely pointed out.

Ancient people painted their gods such as they reside in the world.

As for the aliens who look like fishes, you might actually be unto something.

This is the picture of a god thousands of years old - from Sumeria:

This is a Dogon sculpture:

This is the Greek goddess Scylla:

It seems your speculation has value, S&F for the thinking.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ok, So alien life humanoid....
Most may cough have a common ancestor, say one guy through time, in control world/other, changing genes.
and more differing races for experiments.

top topics

join