It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Luna Eclipse, watch live stream or go outside (Blood Moon) Very soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hiya Kat! Yah, I just went out to look again and have a nice clear view here , just south of Chicago. Beautiful image up there!!! I took a few pics, but they sucked. It's an old camera so......

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Aaah. I just back about 15 minutes ago. Couldn't see a thing. Clouds for the rest of the morning.

So you can see it? Nasa live isn't working.

Griffith Ob is showing live. Sooo Cool.

edit on 8-10-2014 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
wow, watched it and ... yep it was an eclipse alright. and on my birthday
I am fulfilled now

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That was really pretty neat to watch, I even managed to get my oldest son to see the start of it. He didn't last long though.
I will check if any pics came out at all in the morning. It's just after 2:30 am here.i hope everyone else gets a good view!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......

Hope you have a great day.

Well, I'm off.

To All: Have a beautiful day

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Awesome clear night for viewing in christchurch NZ it's 11:42 pm so we got about 10 more minutes till total eclipse... very cool!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
That was def worth the wait, I tried to take a pic with my phone but that was fruitless lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bright clear sky and it's very beautiful. No pics because camera is broke but the sky is as clear as can be and the stars are amazing as well. Couldn't sleep very well last night and kept waking up off and on, which oddly enough I've heard a few comments from others having the same issue.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
here's my crappy pic. I don't have a mount for the camera so I gaffer taped it to my kid.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Im so sad i couldn't see it at all thanks to clouds being in the way!
finally one that was visible for us too see and theres clouds, the sky did go red tinged though!
edit on 8-10-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sorry you guys don't have the angle that we got here on the west coast. It is 4:30 and the moon is awesomely plain looking. Except its supposed to be full. Just a sliver of light left now.

Waiting for the shadow.

(No, I don't have a camera)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I was sooo looking forward to this... denied by nature...

A cloudy evening in Sydney hid the phenomenon from us all.

Ahh well... always next time... whenever that may be.

;-(

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I was hoping I could find a thread this morning.
I actually got outside to take a couple pictures. But I wasn't ambitious enough to bring the tripod.
This one turned out ok.

But at the dark of it, this one not so much. Camera kept saying raise the flash. LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Kat, Yep I could see it perfectly!! I saw it as it had just started to turn color. Then a little while later I went back out to see it almost full on reddish brown. It was a sight to behold!! I had thanked the OP for putting this thread out as I had heard of the upcoming event last week, but forgot just when exactly it was supposed to happen. I love these things!! So Freakin Kool!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join