It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Me. By me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My real name is Clive Denton I was born in the English county of Essex 36 years ago and I moved to Wales in 1990, I been here ever since. I have been interested in UFO's ever since I was 11 after a friend and I saw a fantastic flying display by 3 white objects flying high in a clear summer night sky. The way the white objects moved around and changed direction was mind boggling especially when they would sometimes disappear then reappear in a blink of an eye. I have been in to computers for about 4 years now and have Diplomas in IT E-Commerce and Internet Technologies. I run my own small business as an IT consultant offering support and help to small businesses in mid Wales.

I found the Above Top Secret website when I first ever went online, I was looking for information about Government cover ups in regards to UFO's and I have been visiting ever since. There have been a number of changes to the ATS website and Simon Grey has done an outstanding job not just by creating the website but also maintaining it and keeping it updated with all the latest information covered by the many subjects that ATS now contains. Even when the site went down for a while, due to it's funding or something like that, I kept checking back to see if it was back online again and sure enough it came back online informative as ever. Now the ATS website is, well, what can I say, COSMIC, SUPERB, FANTASTIC, TOP SITE EVER. It's vast improvements have come about with the help of our good IT friend 'William' (lets have three cheers for William, HIP HIP Array, HIP HIP Array, HIP HIP Array). The forum is the best that I have participated on and the fellow members have a great knowledge of a hell of a lot of subjects.

Back to me, well there is not much more that I think you will find interesting about me. My music likes vary greatly from Beethoven to Apollo 440 but I chill out best when I listen to Pink Floyd who are the best contemporary band ever. In fact I'm listening to "Us and Them" from the Darkside of the Moon album right now. I enjoy Hill walking on some of Wales's ancient sites. I drive a VW polo. I live in a house. I live on planet Earth with billions of other people. I eat food. I drink water, beer, wine, Red Bull, and gallons of coffee but not all at the same time. I have an 8 year old son Sid who I'm sure was fathered by an Alien and not by me
although his mother is sure that I'm the father. My girlfriend and mother of my son is Berni we have been manicled together now for 15 wonderful years.

That is me.

Thank you and good night.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Clive. I will second the three cheers for William and the love for Pink Floyd. Do you ever drink Irn-Bru? I hope I spelled that right.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Nice to meet you Clive. I will second the three cheers for William and the love for Pink Floyd. Do you ever drink Irn-Bru? I hope I spelled that right.

Yes I drink Irn-Bru but not the no suger version

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Do you have the "Symphonic Floyd" ablum? London Symphoni Orchestra's version of Dark Side of the Moon?

If not... get it... play it loud.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Do you have the "Symphonic Floyd" ablum? London Symphoni Orchestra's version of Dark Side of the Moon?

If not... get it... play it loud.

that sounds good. No I don't have the "Symphonic Floyd" ablum but come Monday I will buy a copy and I will play it loud. Thanks for letting me know about the Album it Sounds like a good one for my collection

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by clive
I listen to Pink Floyd who are the best contemporary band ever.

I totally agree dude.
Pink Floyd don't make music. They make art.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I totally agree dude.
Pink Floyd don't make music. They make art.

I agree with you on that one

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey Clive, great intro. I love pink floyd, the wall movie was great. I like the "they say that I am crazy" song and comfortably numb. That's how I feel here at ATS.

Stop in my forum sometime, I'd like to introduce you to my friend

www.holyconspiracy.com...

top topics

join