It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next, suicide booths...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

How long can someone deal with persistent pain and suffering? (physical, mental, emotional)

so far i've done 38 years of it..
and i expect it to continue on this way right until the very end

fwiw..

(insert name here) was given a death sentence at the age of 24.

^^^
here's what the underlying mechanism is behind all this
and why an "organization" is always behind this stuff
just WHO supposedly ordered that "death sentence"
well, that would be GOD

and we all know that GOD is just some bastard who tried to enslave his creations in some garden until some talking snake came along, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I wasnt trying to be little any one my friend. This story saddens me due to the womans lack of will to liv she resorts to kill herself not knowing if she would die anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi
She is dead already. She has lost the will to live. She thinks she's going to die and there's no hope. Hope can be cure for almost any ailment but no hope at all almost certainly leads to death. The tumor didn't and wouldn't kill her, it's the lack of will that's the murderous culprit.

Um .. no. She is TERMINAL. It has nothing to do with her will to live. She wants to live. It has to do with cancer eating her brain and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

Hope can not cure almost anything ... as a chronically ill person who had hope and trust in God and miracles I can attest to the fact that hope isn't medicine.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
I am a firm believer in Everything Happens For A Reason. How does she know it could miraculously go away.

Spoken like I used to ... before I got chronically ill and hoped on a miracle.
Now I know better and I deeply regret saying things like that to people.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I watched my mom die 1 1/2 years ago. The last 2 weeks of her life she suffered badly. I wanted her to have more surgery to try and save her life, even though the doc's said she would die during surgery, but she said no. Hospice doped her up on pain meds to help her die more comfortably. I would rather see someone fight to their last than to give up. That's all I have to say about that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join