It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Zmapp - Norwegian lady got the last batch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Mapp Biopharmaceutical, the company that makes ZMapp, says the drug's supplies are exhausted and that it takes months to make even a small batch.

With ZMapp unavailable, the hospital was looking into alternative medicines or the possibility of using blood serum from a cured patient, said Dr. Jose Ramon Arribas, of the Carlos III hospital.

Link

So we are told that this Norwegian lady got the last batch there is - and it will take months to produce a new batch. I did use the search engine and found this thread where they talk about the last batch has been given out, but didn't want to tell which country got the last batchs. So I guess that Norway was one of them huh`?

Monday the Spanish nurse got tested positive for Ebola, the day after the Norwegian lady got tested positive.

Does this drug even work? I'm very interested to see how it will go with this lady. I hope all the best for her - also the spanish nurse.

I just wonder why Norway was one of the chosen countries?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Norway is a very rich country and effectively, due to the investments made by their Government, each citizen is a millionaire.

So, my guess why they got the last batch is money. They could afford to pay whatever it costs.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Norway is a very rich country and effectively, due to the investments made by their Government, each citizen is a millionaire.

So, my guess why they got the last batch is money. They could afford to pay whatever it costs.

I know Norway is very rich. But I guess Denmark and Sweden also should have a batch in store? Since Denmark is licking USA in the behind when it comes to warfare.

I wonder how much they paid. Last time they gave the Zmapp out FOR FREE. Can't wait to hear how much they paid for this batch.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have doubts that it was really the "last" batch.

It seems certain that there is a supply someplace in hiding being held back just in case someone "important" gets the virus. They would never give away the last batch without having a reserve for the highest of the highest elite, presidents, queens, etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I doubt they will ever release any figures, but One thing is for sure, there's good money in pharmaceuticals.
edit on 7/10/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I have doubts that it was really the "last" batch.

It seems certain that there is a supply someplace in hiding being held back just in case someone "important" gets the virus. They would never give away the last batch without having a reserve for the highest of the highest elite, presidents, queens, etc.

Exactly.

Thats why I'm wondering why oh why they gave this Lady the 'last' batch?
She was "only" a nurse from Doctors without borders.

I doubt she will get back and help Doctors without borders.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I doubt they will ever release any figures, but One thing is for sure, there's good money in pharmaceuticals.

There sure is.
We should have bought some of their stocks, right?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This might not relate, but who knows?

Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) won the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1999. And deservedly so, I might add. Back then, the prize was awarded at a ceremony in Stockholm. These days, however, the Peace prize ceremony is in Oslo, Norway. The Norwegian Nobel Committee also selects who will receive the Peace prize.

And the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize will be announced this Friday, Oct 10.

Could be nothing but coincidental, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
This might not relate, but who knows?

Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) won the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1999. And deservedly so, I might add. Back then, the prize was awarded at a ceremony in Stockholm. These days, however, the Peace prize ceremony is in Oslo, Norway. The Norwegian Nobel Committee also selects who will receive the Peace prize.

And the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize will be announced this Friday, Oct 10.

Could be nothing but coincidental, I suppose.

Nice catch!

So maybe USA wants someone to get the Nobel peace price I suppose?
Sad to say, but I can't wait to see the outcome of all this ebola hype.

Something stinks about all this

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Check the White House basement or the Capitol medicine cabinet. It was the last for 'regular' people.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Oh yeah!

The elites have a healthy supply, I'm sure of that.

How many will die as a result of having to wait months for more? How many doses will be available then? Looks like something written out of Bill Gates, Rockefeller and friends' playbook. End result: Lower population numbers.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is it me or they being very dodgey about who gets this treatment and even how much they have left? I thought it was long gone, so - I'm surprised the Norwegian got it but Duncan or Sacra didn't?

top topics

join